Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Wake
    \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Hoods or rexum maybe
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? no fav bands. tom waits fav artist
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? wake prob
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? primus
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? jump off a tall building
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? 3 or 4
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? ouch...october
    9. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? idk prob razor
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? something by emmure to piss off there dumbass fans
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Britt. Out of all the girls here her music taste seems to be most like mine.
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? Agalloch and RHCP. Totally different but both are still awesome.
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? Ape, George, Will...and I like to read the convo's between Wine and Illuminatus.
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? :-$
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? still have it.
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? Carbon monoxide.
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? 2-3
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? This past weekend
    9. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? George.
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? Hmm....an Anal Cunt cover could be amusing.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Nola, Brian or Shane prolly. Both seem like pretty cool guys. Not to take away from anyone else of course.
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? All Time - The Beatles..................Current - Rammstein
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? George, Nola, Wine, Wake, Brian, Ape, and pretty much anyone who's civil and doesn't resort to middle school arguments.
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? Will. You can be annoying dude but in the end you're still on the cool list.
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? lol
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? Suicide bombing during The Gathering of the Jugglaos
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? I'm gonna have to flake like a wimp on this one.
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? ........this too. Although it's not like I've done much anyway haha
    9. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Courtney or Jay. Both of them are cool as hell.
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? "Seduction" by Alesana. Gay singing + screaming = instant classic.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Beavis
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? Chimaira
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? idk
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? none
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? shit idr
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? driving into oncoming traffic
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? a lot lol ;-)
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? couple of weeks ago
    9. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? razor or distance
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? JB runaway love haha
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    16. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? Suicide bombing during The Gathering of the Jugglaos

=D>
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? Suicide bombing during The Gathering of the Jugglaos
    You took my idea!
    [-(
    No I didn't, you said a gun to the head.......how original is that? But I found it funny that we have same two favorite bands.

Thanks Courtney lol Right when that popped into my mind I thought "that's a bingo!"
    No I didn't, you said a gun to the head.......how original is that? But I found it funny that we have same two favorite bands.

Thanks Courtney lol Right when that popped into my mind I thought "that's a bingo!"
    I fucking told you I was going to do that way before this thread, you jerk face.

{Upload|9582}
    edited April 2011
    I want to change my answer for #6...

6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it?

On a globally televised news broadcast. The broadcast would be a uncandid touching conversation I was having with my daughter... Where she is crying and telling me that I can't kill myself. And I tell her how I am sorry that I wouldnt be able to keep my promise of coming back from the asteroid that is about to destroy all of mankind, but that I now think her bf who really drew the smallest straw and should die in my place is going to make a great husband for her. But my choice has been made, I must detonate the nuke to save mankind. I'd also like if they played a little aerosmith in the background while I had this touching conversation for the world to see.

that would be epic. they should make a movie about this.
    Horrible movie Wake....lol
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is that from Armageddon?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Razor, to Amon Amarth in Philly
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? Machine Fucking Head
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? I actually like talking to quite a few of you
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? Ape
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 20
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? No answer
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? ....
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? :( It'll be 2 years in September
    9. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Razor
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? Something from Jungle Book
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Horrible movie Wake....lol
    its not *that* bad. Yeah it was pretty hollywooded up, and had a billion "yeah right"'s but if you just sit back and not think about anything, it's alright.

I really love bruce willis.

yeah CF, armageddon.

edited April 2011
    It had a good cast but damn they sucked it up IMO. It was the first film I saw Affleck (however you spell it) in and I couldn't stand him for the longest time after that. I'm not really a fan of Willis though so that might have swayed my opinion a bit more. I'd rather watch 2012 to be honest.

Edit: I don't mean to seem too harsh about it, I just really didn't care for it. I've seen WAY worse though.
    It had a good cast but damn they sucked it up IMO. It was the first film I saw Affleck (however you spell it) in and I couldn't stand him for the longest time after that. I'm not really a fan of Willis though so that might have swayed my opinion a bit more. I'd rather watch 2012 to be honest.

Edit: I don't mean to seem too harsh about it, I just really didn't care for it. I've seen WAY worse though.
    Like Bug?
    ;))
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Slap
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? Ensiferum or Nightwish. I can't decide.
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? Depends on the subject.
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? ...
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? Attach myself to a bunch of fireworks.
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? A couple.
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? A while.
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Nola, Brian or Shane prolly. Both seem like pretty cool guys. Not to take away from anyone else of course.
    {Upload|9595}
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Probably Slap
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? King's X
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? I seriously have good conversations with everyone, but Slap, Ellie, Erik, and Ed are always fun
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? Britt, but only musically, I'm sure the feeling is mutual
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? I would tie razor wire to the roof in a noose, stand on a stool, put my head in the noose, super glue my hands to the side of my head and jump off the stool, making it look as if I ripped my own head off.
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? 5-20
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? Depends, if you count a 10 second kiss, late March, if you don't, last July.
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? Amberian Dawn -- Valkyries, and do it on pitch.