Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yes i am distance
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? Batman & Deadpool
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? You shoulve killed me when you had the chance - ADTR
    3. pepsi or coke? Pepsi
    4. whats your favourite debut album? Disturbed - The Sickness
    5. who was your childhood hero? Randy Rhoads
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? Get 3 tattoos
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Hitler, he had charisma :-bd
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? I'll get back to you on that one.
    9. which fictional character are you most like? no idea
    10. whats your favourite animal? Red Panda

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? Don't have any.
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? U2-Bloody Sunday
    3. pepsi or coke? Coke
    4. whats your favourite debut album? Machine Head-Burn My Eyes
    5. who was your childhood hero? This one archeologist
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? Get another tattoo.
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Da Vinci. He's one of my favorite artists.
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? "How does the never to be differ from what never was?"-Cormac McCarthy
    9. which fictional character are you most like? Hermione Granger
    10. whats your favourite animal? My cat Nightshade.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? wolverine i guess
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? run to the hills - maiden
    3. pepsi or coke? coke
    4. whats your favourite debut album? either the doors- the doors or spine of god - monster magnet
    5. who was your childhood hero? johnny cash
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? move outta my house
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Dick Winters of the 101st airbourne for everything he did
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT. - frank zappa
    9. which fictional character are you most like? peter pan cuz i like stealing children
    10. whats your favourite animal? penguin or monkey

Indianapolis Jones??
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

Indianapolis Jones??
    Hah. Nah. An Egyptian dude. I'm not even going to try to spell his name. I used to want to be an Egyptologist when I was a kid.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? Batman and either The Joker or Sylar
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Slow Motion by Third Eye Blind
    3. pepsi or coke? Pepsi
    4. whats your favourite debut album? The Doors or Appetite for Destruction
    5. who was your childhood hero? Joe Sakic
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? buy a house
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Alexander the Great because he was a true leader who wasnt afraid to fight for what he believed, he was also a military genius. oh and he was left handed.
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? i wasnt born with enough middle fingers - Marilyn Manson
    9. which fictional character are you most like? slater from dazed and confuzed
    10. whats your favourite animal? white tigers
    slow motion is a bad ass song, but i like alot of third eye blind lol
    i've only ever heard a few other songs by them and nothing stood out like slow motion
    i'm at work and cant check it out right now, but i will later
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    idk graduate is pretty awesome as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmrC_Pij5gc
    Their whole first album is awesome. They have some great songs.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited April 2011
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? The Joher
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
    3. pepsi or coke? Coke
    4. whats your favourite debut album? Slipknot
    5. who was your childhood hero? Ash Ketchum
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? Pass Algebra 2
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Al Capone because he was a badass. He was a TRUE gangster, the classy kind, not like this "yo yo nigga" kind.
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? "This Is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time." The Narrator / Tyler Durden
    9. which fictional character are you most like? Caterpillar (Alice in Wonderland)
    10. whats your favourite animal? Vultures
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    edited April 2011
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? Spiderman, Venom
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Almost Easy - A7X
    3. pepsi or coke? Pepsi
    4. whats your favorite debut album? Iron Maiden's self-titled
    5. who was your childhood hero? Steve Yzerman
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? Improve my work ethic, be a better friend
    7. who is your favorite historical figure? why? Neil Armstrong, because he's been where I want to go.
    8. whats your favorite quote? and who said it? I'll smile in June - Jimmy Howard
    9. which fictional character are you most like? I dunno.
    10. whats your favorite animal? Tigers :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Almost Easy - A7X
    :-bd
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? Batman/Joker
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? idk. I'll go with Breaking things by Limb Bizkit
    3. pepsi or coke? Coke
    4. whats your favorite debut album? Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence
    5. who was your childhood hero? idk. Probably Kurt Cobain
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? Sell my home in WA :(
    7. who is your favorite historical figure? why? Thomas Jefferson. The dude knew his shit on how a gov should be ran.
    8. whats your favorite quote? and who said it? "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    9. which fictional character are you most like? idk.
    10. whats your favorite animal? Grizzly Bears.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? dunno
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Cryomancer- Defiler, Bloodline - Slayer
    3. pepsi or coke? mountain dew motherfucker
    4. whats your favourite debut album? Ex Deo - Romulus
    5. who was your childhood hero? the ice cream truck guy
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? be enrolled in my CDL coarse
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Adolf HIter. He took a beaten, broken nation and raised it from the ashes to nearly conquer the world. he was a military genius and possibly the greatest public speaker the world has ever known.
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? “Your ‘best’! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.” guess who said it
    9. which fictional character are you most like?. Andrew Ryan
    10. whats your favourite animal. house cat
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? Batman
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Korn-Faget
    3. pepsi or coke? water
    4. whats your favourite debut album? Down - Nola
    5. who was your childhood hero? my Stepdad
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? get down to 200lbs
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? georgewashington, cuz he gets mad pussy
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? o fucks given- rex
    9. which fictional character are you most like? i dnno
    10. whats your favourite animal? my dog

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1. whos your favourite superhero and villain? The Crow if you count him, Joker
    2. name 1 song you like from a band you dont like? Bad Romance Lady Gaga
    3. pepsi or coke? mountain dew motherfucker
    4. whats your favourite debut album? dunno
    5. who was your childhood hero? my sister for taking care of me because my parents didn't want to
    6. what is something you would like to accomplish by the end of the year? be enrolled in school and to nnot work for a cunt of a manager
    7. who is your favourite historical figure? why? Adolf HIter. I did a lot of reports on him.
    8. whats your favourite quote? and who said it? "Building burn, people die, but real love is forever" The Crow
    9. which fictional character are you most like? dunno
    10. whats your favourite animal. hamster
    edited April 2011
    lol shane hitler was 100 definitely NOT a military genius.....read a history book son