Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. What nationality are you? mostly german.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? trimmed.
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? ape.
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? pussy
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? the hospital
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? John
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? no.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? Razor, Dayna, Monica, and Brittz seem like ride or die jawns \m/
    9. Jawn or Swag? Jawn.
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? My stepfather.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. What nationality are you? Mostly Irish, a little german, czechoslovakian,
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? They need some clean up (i've been slacking)
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? George
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? both
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? At work now
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? There are mods?
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? Yep
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? Distance
    9. Jawn or Swag? ......
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? Tyler the Creator
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. What nationality are you? mostly italian
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? trimmed.
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? george or todd
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? buttsechz
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? work....
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? John
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? no.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? lol idk
    9. Jawn or Swag? Jawn.
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? Dick Winters of the 101st airborne
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip

1. What nationality are you? Polish/ English/ Dutch/ Swedish/ German, I'm basically just all white
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Shaved
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? Only one who's ever been in a mosh w/ me is Shane. Somehow at Mayhem I ended up in the center of a Mosh on accident w/ crutches during Behemoth
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Anal 75% of the time
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? Work, just got back from vacation in the Poconos and in NJ
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? Yea, I don't pick favs
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? I called my black ex the N word. When he flipped I showed him the definition of it in a dictionary. Fucker didn't even know the real meaning of it.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? Can't even pick cuz 1 I'm married and 2 the guy I'm married to is on here
    9. Jawn or Swag? none
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? My father. He's done a lot for me. Never complained about holding 2 jobs when he needed to. Always put in extra hours at work (about 60 a week at his last major job). Has always been there for me and Shane during car troubles( shows Shane different ways to fix stuff) and has never EVER taken a day off. The day after he got out of the hospital for a heart attack that they thought he wasn't gonna make it, he was out pruning trees and yelling at my brother to help.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. What nationality are you? Irish, primarily
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Neatly kept.
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? I dunno
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Pussy, no doubt
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? Here.
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? Jay
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? yeah
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? hmmm...i really don't know...
    9. Jawn or Swag? swag
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? Jesus
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. What nationality are you? Mexican
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Like my head
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? George. He'd keep me safe from the bad men
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? I'm not in any position to speak about this
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? School
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? Yes
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? Razor probably
    9. Jawn or Swag? Fuck those faggotass words. Hella!
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? I don't really know...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

1. What nationality are you? Italian, Irish, Ukrainian
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Shaved
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? Hmm...George if we ever go to the same damn show.
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Pussy
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? I'm at school right now.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? I don't know.
    9. Jawn or Swag? Neither, but if I had to pick...jawn
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? My mom's best friend Tina.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    1. What nationality are you? 75% italian and 25% croatian
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? bush
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? i dont go in pits
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? pussy sex
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? went to get coffee about an hour ago
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? idk who they all are
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? yes, in a joking manner though
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? idk, maybe Katia. although distance seems like a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with
    9. Jawn or Swag? what?
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? nobody really
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. What nationality are you? 100% Canadian!!!!! but my ancestry is English, Welsh, Scottish & Irish for the most part, also have some Ojibwe and probably some other mutt blood.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? trimmed
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? Meh i don't need anyone to hold my hand in the pits
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Pussy
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? currently not working at work
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? FUCK AUTHORITY
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? whichever one can cook the best and fetch beer with no back talking
    9. Jawn or Swag? neither
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? no one really
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    1. What nationality are you? - Mexican
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? - well groomed
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? - dunno
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? - pussae all day
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? - car
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? - lawl this place has mods?
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? - no, i dont use those words as slurs
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? - prob. britt
    9. Jawn or Swag? - I'm sorry, we try to refrain from saying retarded words here in Cali. (except those hella nubz)
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? - Grandpa
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    1. What nationality are you? German.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Waxed. (Getting laser treatment soon)
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? I don't know.
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Both.
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? Work.
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? Jay.
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? Yep.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? none
    9. Jawn or Swag? swag.
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? No one.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    1. What nationality are you? german, polish, italian, russian, scottish

2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? trimmed

3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? Slap

4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? pussy

5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? McDonalds

6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? we actually have mods?

7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? yes

8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? britt or court

9. Jawn or Swag? Swag

10. Who is the person you look up to the most? My dad

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. What nationality are you? German and Polish mostly.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Shaved.
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? Either George or Ape.
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? :>
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? Uhm...My cousins house.
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? THEY ALL SUCK.
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? Yeah.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? Honestly, that's a hard choice.
    9. Jawn or Swag? Jawn. I love that word.
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? My mum.
    imageimage
    9. Jawn or Swag? - I'm sorry, we try to refrain from saying retarded words here in Cali. (except those hella nubz)
    >refrains from saying retarded words + rips on hella
    >says Cali.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited August 2011
    >refrains from saying retarded words + rips on hella
    >says Cali.

straight outta compton
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. What nationality are you? I'm a mix of a lot of things.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Rainbow braided pubes.
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? George. He could protect me! :D
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Ear sex.
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? School!
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? Awww, I like them all!
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? Yes, but it was a joke. I've never used racial slurs as an insult to anyone.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? I think a lot of people on here would be wonderful S.Os.
    9. Jawn or Swag?
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? My dad. He's everything I want to be. Intelligent, kind, caring, is a damn good parent (so is my mom though, lol), completely out of the box, always keeps his cool, very hard working, etc. I could go on.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...? Rainbow braided pubes.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. What nationality are you? Mostly Awesome, with some kick ass and cool as fuck mixed in.
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved.
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you? anyone but skully. ha! just kidding, I dont know.
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Pu-tang
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home? Work
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod? Don't really have a fav, but would like to go to a partae Tim was throwing. As long as it was no sausage fest. fuck that.
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face? nope. i've never been racist.
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? hmmm... tough one, because I know there is more to being married to someone then looks. fuck. ummm... how about... BT. =D
    9. Jawn or Swag? Swag... gotta have yo swag on
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most? Shaq. that fucker is almost 7 feet.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion? hmmm... tough one, because I know there is more to being married to someone then looks. fuck. ummm... how about... BT. =D
    Oh you!