Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh, and satan is muh other bro. :p
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    oh, and monicaa is muh other bro. :p
    get out of here with that faggot tree
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? 3 fucking years.<_>
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 1 after Friday.
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? My suicide.
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Mah main nigguh George.
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? George and Noga.
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? George, Noga...........
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Slut and Playuh.
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? GOLFFUCKINGWANG.
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Catz.
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? A nigguh loves eating pussy. B-)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    I keep thinking of people I want to add put on my bro list.... Dayna, Chew, Rex, Brando, Nolaz, Monica, Slapedy slap slap, Leah, J-Bone, Skully, Marc, John..... I could go on forever. I like pretty much everyone, lol..... shot out to my turntable niggaz, and my XBL niggaz,,, If I forgot yooz, my bad, I still love youz!!!
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    edited August 2011

1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? nu-forums- May 2010, here- since January i think

2. How many tattoos do you have? i've lost count

3. What was the best forum troll ever? Erik... if that counts

4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? hmmmm Either Arlo, Slap, Skully, or Alex

5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? i don't know

6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? i don't know

7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Megan and Jacob

8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Summer Slaughter

9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? George

10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? :>

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? Since June 2009
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 0
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? The rapper flood was pretty awesome.
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? George
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? George and Razor
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? George, Chew, Razor, Travis, Slap
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy?
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Sacred Reich
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Not sure, I dunno if there's anyone in particular
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? I would, but I'd need a girl first.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? Since the beginning
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Mike sold the forums troll
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Jay
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Jay and Courtney
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? Brad, Dayna, Chew, George, and Mike
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? ...
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? All of them were really good
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Just Brad
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? Yeahhh buddy

• 1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? Half a year
    2. How many tattoos do you have? none
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Erik has had some good ones
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? LAXdef16
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Alex
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? LAX, Alex, Slap, Strato. thats about all the people I've really talked to.
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Girl: Kristen Boy: Brek, George, or Jörg.
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Burden Me
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Brian
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? Yes.
    Brian 3, God 0
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? 3 years once Sep hits
    2. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Dr. Seuss
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Prolly Jay
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Jay & Courtney. There are many good candidates though.
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? I don't really have "bros" here, but I guess I'd say Kyle, Marc, Brian, Jay, Wake
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? I can't answer it honestly, I'd just be making up names. Never thought about it.
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Either Warped Tour or the Finnish Metal Tour
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Tie, Nola & Brian
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? sure

Brian 4, God -1
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? since fall of 2009
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 2
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? the sexecutioner
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? george or wake
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? idc
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? idkdoods only george wake cf jay satan
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? boy santino girl green
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? kaey chambers or down
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? chuck is pretty funny with his fb shit
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? OBV

7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? boy santino girl green
    you'd name a kid green?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2011
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? I joined in September of 2008
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Dr. Seuss
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? George
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? CF and Courtney
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? Lea, Dayna, Brad, Monica, Marc
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Adrian for a boy, Stephanie for a girl
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? RUSH and Slayer/Zombie/Exodus
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Courtney, Chuck, Leah, Brad, George, Brian......a lot of people.
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? I'm open to it.
    Post edited by JLRedWing13 on
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited August 2011

you'd name a kid green?
    haha maybe her middle name i love the name scarlett too so maybe scarlett green, anyways ive always felt that the girl should name the daughters and the boy should name the sons

you'd name a kid green?
    haha maybe her middle name i love the name scarlett too so maybe scarlett green, anyways ive always felt that the girl should name the daughters and the boy should name the sons

i hope whoever you have kids with won't agree with you and name a kid scarlett green haha
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Courtney, Chuck, Leah, Brad, George......a lot of people.
    :(
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2011
    Dammit, I always forget someone.....sorry Brian. <3
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? Well, I joined the "nu-forums" in January of 2010, but didn't start posting there until April of 2010. I joined this forum in June of 2010, but didn't start posting until January of 2011.
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 1.
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Rapper flood
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Either Jay or George. I've already gone to shows with Wine and Cheeze.
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Somebody who hasn't been here for hella days
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? Wine, Cheeze, Jay, George, and Primus.
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? For a boy, I'd give them a really Mexican fisrt name and a really white middle name ex: Panfilo Doug. For a girl, a really Mexican first name and a really black middle name ex: Genobeba Shaniqua.
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? If you don't count "local shows", Ozzy. If you do count local shows, Fear the Fiasco
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Georgre, Brian, and Brad. Razor has pretty good moments too.
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? To a girl? Sure.