Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian 6, God disqualified
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You just mad cuz I funny an you not
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011

1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? I think February
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 0
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? The one with all those rappers.
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? George
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Jay and Courtney
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? George, Will, Monica, NOLA, Brad
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Girl- Allison, Boy- Paul
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Either Mayhem Fest or Rob Zombie, Slayer, Exodus
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Probably George or Erik
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? Sure

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? These- last March. I lurked on the old ones for a long time
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 0
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? ... I can't remember
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? George
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? George and Courtney
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? George, Jay, Arlo, Slap, Strat/Alex
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? I'm not sure
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Summer Slaughter
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Brian, Cheeze, and Wine
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? Depends
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? -- Since May 2008, so over three years.

2. How many tattoos do you have? -- One, but getting my next one in just over a month.

3. What was the best forum troll ever? -- DIEGO666LATINO.

4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? -- Probably Ape

5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? -- 0 fucks for the contests.

6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? -- Ape, Wine, Slap, LAX and Nola. Sixth would be Prodigal.

7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? -- If it was entirely up to me? Boy: Armin, girl: Chantel

8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? -- Tough one, but I'm gonna have to go with Dropkick Murphys.

9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? -- It's not so much one person, more of the interaction between some of you. Typically it's between Brian, Erik, Gulch, Nola and Wine. And whenever Tirades says something like "Holy fuck are you that stupid." and ends it with a period, I lose it.

10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? -- Absolutely.
    I love winning with women
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? August 2008, when I was very young.
    2. How many tattoos do you have? None YET.
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Not sure.
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? George, Mikey, Brad, Brando, or Santana
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Will and Razor
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? Guys, George, Santana, Brad, Mikey, Drew. I used to be really tight with Robert Zombie when he was here. Girls, Dayna, Razor, Leah, Lea, Britt
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Alice, something gothic
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Mayhem 2011
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Brad
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? ;)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Geobradndosanmikey
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited August 2011
    4. If you could take ONE forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? George, Mikey, Brad, Brando, or Santana

what are they gonna be like a human transformer and mash into one person?? <_>
    edited August 2011
    theres the word OR. Meaning I would pick from those 5.
    Geobradndosanmikey
    :))
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Geobradndosanmikey
    i would bring him to a show too
    That guy is so cool.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? jan 2011
    2. How many tattoos do you have? none
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? idk
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Wine or George
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? Girl
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? Nola, Satan, Wine, George, CF
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? The Big 4
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? idk
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? Depends on who is asking
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    I keep thinking of people I want to add put on my bro list.... Dayna, Chew, Rex, Brando, Nolaz, Monica, Slapedy slap slap, Leah, J-Bone, Skully, Marc, John..... I could go on forever. I like pretty much everyone, lol..... shot out to my turntable niggaz, and my XBL niggaz,,, If I forgot yooz, my bad, I still love youz!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, I nubbz you waketh *brohug*
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I keep thinking of people I want to add put on my bro list.... Dayna, Chew, Rex, Brando, Nolaz, Monica, Slapedy slap slap, Leah, J-Bone, Skully, Marc, John..... I could go on forever. I like pretty much everyone, lol..... shot out to my turntable niggaz, and my XBL niggaz,,, If I forgot yooz, my bad, I still love youz!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? May 8 or 9th 2008
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 1
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Uh
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? Razor
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? George, again...Razor
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? Hmm. I don't feel like thinking
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Girl-Crystal, Boy-Nathan
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Finnish Metal
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Um.
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? That's for me to know...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Lol, I nubbz you CF *brohug*
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1. How long have you been a member of the mayhem forums/metaluprising? I believe as long as Shane
    2. How many tattoos do you have? 1
    3. What was the best forum troll ever? Uh
    4. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? dunno
    5. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Guy and Girl? NO ONE!!!
    6. Who are your top 5 mayhem forum bro's? .....
    7. If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Girl - Miranda, Boy- Ashton
    8. What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Amon Amarth
    9. Which forumer makes you lawl the most? ...
    10. Do you or are you willing to give oral pleasure? Like a pro lol
    edited August 2011
    new qz...

1. What nationality are you?
    2. What do your pubes currently look like? Shaved, trimmed, bush, ect...?
    3. What 1 forumer would you want in a mosh pit with you?
    4. Buttsecks? or Pussy secks?
    5. Where was the last place you were at besides home?
    6. Who is your favorite MetalUprising mod?
    7. Have you ever called someone a racial slur to their face?
    8. Which forumer of the opposite sex would make the best significant other in your opinion?
    9. Jawn or Swag?
    10. Who is the person you look up to the most?