Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? I'd spend every second trying to find some way to get myself and my family off this world that was going to end in one week. I'd fucking steal a space ship if I had too.
    I don't get why all you people wouldnt fight for your life to live if you were told the world is dying in a week. I think your survival instinct is higher then you might be letting on.
    i doubt it, im pretty weak...
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? I'd spend every second trying to find some way to get myself and my family off this world that was going to end in one week. I'd fucking steal a space ship if I had too.
    I don't get why all you people wouldnt fight for your life to live if you were told the world is dying in a week. I think your survival instinct is higher then you might be letting on.
    i doubt it, im pretty weak...
    This.

If you know you're going to get your ass handed to you by the government when trying to steal a spaceship, and you would blow you and your entire family up any way if you got to said spaceship (because who here knows how the fuck to drive one?), then a week of passive activities with family and friends is much nicer.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well assuming that everyone knows the world is ending, I am sure there would be people working on a contingency. All I am saying is I would try and work myself in there so I didnt miss the boat. I realize it probably isnt likely, but I'd rather fight then throw in the towel.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you answered pit bull for the dog breed question, we should have a pit bull party. Including myself, I read 3.
    I would have picked a pit bit they're hard for me to handle. Taking them for a walk they end up pulling the hell out of me lol
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do?
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation?
    Do you have any collectible action figures?
    How much do you sleep a night?
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too?
    Last time you were out in the woods?
    Favorite cereal?
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you?
    Favorite blog?
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? Yes. A lot. I was part of a community service club.
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? No clue. That was my great grandparents.
    Do you have any collectible action figures? No.
    How much do you sleep a night? 5 or so hours.
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? MACHINE FUCKING HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
    Last time you were out in the woods? May. My dorm was in the woods.
    Favorite cereal? ....
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? Yes.
    Favorite blog? ......
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Glasses, yes.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? - yes, once or twice for trespassing.
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? - mother's side: my grand parents; father's side: idk lol
    Do you have any collectible action figures? - yeah from when i was a kid
    How much do you sleep a night? - 10 - 12 hours :-))
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? - a lot
    Last time you were out in the woods? - dont remember but i need to again. i love going into the woods whether its for camping or not
    Favorite cereal? - probably count chocula
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? - maybe for a family portrait when i was a kid or for school photos
    Favorite blog? - don't read blogs
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? - no
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? Yes. I've helped at a food bank, animal shelter, done bell ringing, helped with school productions, etc
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? My dad immirgrated over here when he was 15ish, and my mom was the only one of her siblings to be born here, and they arrived in like 1960.
    Do you have any collectible action figures? So Mortal Kombat figures
    How much do you sleep a night? 9ish
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? The Hunter, Dwellings, new Vektor
    Last time you were out in the woods? A long time
    Favorite cereal? Oh's
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? Not recently, but I'm gonna have my senior photos taken soon
    Favorite blog? That's Not Metal
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Glasses
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? I used to do stuff through my old church.
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? No idea.
    Do you have any collectible action figures? No.
    How much do you sleep a night? 6-7 hours.
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? I never really look forward to new albums.
    Last time you were out in the woods? Probably some time last summer.
    Favorite cereal? Currently - Rice Krispies.
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? Yeah if school pictures count.
    Favorite blog? Don't read blogs.
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Yeah, glasses.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? -- I went to a private school for more than half my life, so tons... everywhere.

When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? -- Not really sure, but they came from Italy and Portugal.

Do you have any collectible action figures? -- Nope.

How much do you sleep a night? -- About 6 1/2 hours.

Album(s) you're looking most forward too? -- Cult of Luna, Opeth and Revocation mainly.

Last time you were out in the woods? -- Not really sure.

Favorite cereal? -- Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? -- Yes.

Favorite blog? -- http://arizonametal.wordpress.com/

Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? -- Both, but I prefer contacts.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? Homeless shelter, Ronald McDonald House, and others
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? I don't know
    Do you have any collectible action figures? No :-(
    How much do you sleep a night? 8-9 hours
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? Megadeth, Mastodon,
    Last time you were out in the woods? Not sure
    Favorite cereal? Honey Smacks at the moment
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? No, but I will soon for Senior pictures...
    Favorite blog? Metal Sucks if it counts
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Glasses sometimes
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? Yes, my years at the haunted house count 03-09
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? I have no idea..early 1900's on my dad's side maybe from Italy
    Do you have any collectible action figures? I bet I do but I was a kid and opened all them bitches...Aladdin's head is missing
    How much do you sleep a night? anywhere from 3-12 hours
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? I don't even know what's supposed to come out anymore
    Last time you were out in the woods? October 09...I miss being in the woods...Texas lacks that
    Favorite cereal? Too many to name..but Capt Crunch is one
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? For senior pics...which we never paid for copies so it was fucking pointless
    Favorite blog? Many on tumblr
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Yes...both my eye's are -6.00
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? A ton of things. Homeless and animal shelters, food banks, etc.
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? 1700's
    Do you have any collectible action figures? No
    How much do you sleep a night? 4-5 hrs
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? Cormorant, Mastodon, Vektor
    Last time you were out in the woods? Yesterday
    Favorite cereal? CTC!!!
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? Yes
    Favorite blog? Oh god dont even get me started
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? No.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited July 2011
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? Yup, National Honor Society stuff in high school.
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? I have no clue
    Do you have any collectible action figures? Yes, but they're all in my closet.
    How much do you sleep a night? 3-5 hours is the norm these days and when I'm in school. When I don't have anything going on, I'll get at least 8.
    Album(s) you're looking most forward to? Unto The Locust - Machine Head, The Hunter - Mastodon, TH1RT3EN - Megadeth, Heritage - Opeth, Dwellings - Cormorant, A Dramatic Turn of Events - Dream Theater, Worship Music - Anthrax, Outer Isolation - Vektor
    Last time you were out in the woods? A while
    Favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    Favorite blog? Pride of Detroit (Lions blog), Bless You Boys (Tigers blog), Winging It In Motown (Wings blog), Mgoblog (Michigan blog)
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Yup.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    CTC up in this bitch.
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? no
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? like 1910
    Do you have any collectible action figures? lol
    How much do you sleep a night? like 8 hrs
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? down if it ever comes, tool if it ever comes
    Last time you were out in the woods? like 1 1/2 months ago
    Favorite cereal? count chocula
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? yes unfortunately
    Favorite blog? stonerobixxx
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? no but i need them
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Have you ever done community service? What'd you do? - YES; we needed 40 hours to graduate HS
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? - IMMIGRATE?!! nigga we where here before the white devil came.
    Do you have any collectible action figures? - No
    How much do you sleep a night? 5-9 hours
    Album(s) you're looking most forward too? - Sleepmakeswaves
    Last time you were out in the woods? - about a month ago i was biking up in the woods by Marin county
    Favorite cereal? - fruity pebbles!!!
    Have you ever had a professional photographer taken pictures of you? - yes
    Favorite blog? - meh
    Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? - not yet
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    It's here.

http://sleepmakeswaves.com/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    It's here.

http://sleepmakeswaves.com/
    thanks.... i knew it was out; just haven't listened to it yet
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Have you ever done community service? Haunted House work, every year. I get paid for it though, but they call it community service so they don't have to go through taxes.
    When did your ancestor immigrate to this great nation? Sometime in the 1900's, I would imagine.
    Do you have any collectible action figures? No but I used to have a shitload of Power Rangers action figures. One time, I had a power rangers backpack filled with power rangers toys, and I took that one to school instead of my school backpack.

How much do you sleep a night? anywhere from 3-12 hours but during the school year 5 at the most

Album(s) you're looking most forward too? idk
    Last time you were out in the woods? I don't remember. Probably in 09 when I still lived by woods.
    Favorite cereal? Capn Crunch, Lucky Charms, Count Chocula

Favorite blog? Metalsucks

Are your eyes retarded(do you wear glasses or contact lenses)? Nope, 20/20 vision