Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? i ate a mushroom off the floor at the bar once for 10 bucks....it really depends on what it is an how much you pay
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? dont have an ipod
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? around here
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? burger king
    5. Favorite soda? Mt.dew
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? money on a scratch off, like 200 bucks or something
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? had a few...iv broke my foot, dislocated the same ankle...and i broke my elbow once...that hurt like a bitch
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? i don't believe so
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? probably about a dollar
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? eventually, 3 or 4
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? As long as I know I won't die from it, I will eat pretty much anything.
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? Sleepmakeswaves
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? Cambodia
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? MCD
    5. Favorite soda? Dr. Pepper
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? I don't even know...
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? Massive concussion
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? Yes I have
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? 15 bucks
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? Yeah
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Cambodia! That's a little strange... why Cambodia? I thought Cambodia was the type of place that people that live there are trying to get the fuck out.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? Umm...I don't really try many new foods.
    2. Last band you listened to on your ipod? Slayer
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? Somewhere in Europe.
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? Wendy's.
    5. Favorite soda? Root Beer
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? Lots of concert tickets and backstage passes. I won a bike once too.
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? Cracked rib from a concert.
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? No.
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? $1
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? NO
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? nothing im picky
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? prolly Bob Marley
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? Cali maybe
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? mcD no contest
    5. Favorite soda? Barq
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? i won 30 bucks at work the other day lol
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? none really bad, i got E Coli once which sucked
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? nope
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? under a dollar
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? eventually but not anytime soon

Cambodia! That's a little strange... why Cambodia? I thought Cambodia was the type of place that people that live there are trying to get the fuck out.
    You could live like a fucking king for nothing, and it's beautiful there. Absolutely gorgeous. I have a huge fascination with that culture, too.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    until u get robbed and murdered by the locals lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? bugs
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? nile
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? northern colorado
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? bk
    5. Favorite soda? coke zero
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? i won a $37k worker's comp case once. that's about it
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? herniated L5/S1 discs in my lower back. resulted in the settlement listed above
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? oh yeah, lots of times
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? maybe a dollar. i mostly give them food
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? yup...asap

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? salad...
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? Zune faggot and Every Time I Die
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? idk
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? both :D
    5. Favorite soda? coke zero, Mountain Dew, and Dr. Pepper
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? i don't remember. I guess tickets haha.
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? Fractured knee and broken finger. God I miss karate tournaments :D
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? yes
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? Whatever I feel like giving them.
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? some day.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. What games have you bought / will you buy this year? - Bought- L.A. Noire Will Buy- MW3, Battlefield, Gears Of War 3
    2. Favorite game(s) or franchise(s) that is/are exclusive(s) to the console(s) you own? -Gears Of War
    3. Favorite shooter (first person or third person, doesn't matter) game or frachise? -I gotta go with Call Of Duty
    4. Favorite action/adventure game or franchise? -I guess Mario
    5. Favorite survival horror game or franchise? -Silent Hill was always badass
    6. Favorite RPG game or franchise? -The Fallout series
    7. Favorite sports game or franchise? -NCAA Football
    8. Favorite racing game or franchise? -Need For Speed
    9. Favorite fighting game or franchise? -Mortal Kombat
    10. Game you're most looking forward to this year? - MW3 or Battlefield 3

1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? Idk
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? Lamb Of God
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? Around here or in the fields of Wacken Germany
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds
    5. Favorite soda? Mountain Dew
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? Well I haven't won much so Summer Slaughter Tickets
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my nose twice.
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? no
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? 0
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? No
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    1. What games have you bought / will you buy this year? -To many to name.
    2. Favorite game(s) or franchise(s) that is/are exclusive(s) to the console(s) you own? -Uncharted, Gears of War, God of War, Halo, Infamous and so much more
    3. Favorite shooter (first person or third person, doesn't matter) game or frachise? -fuck i can't pick one. COD,BF,Socom, Unreal Tournament, and more.
    4. Favorite action/adventure game or franchise? -to hard.
    5. Favorite survival horror game or franchise? -Resident Evil
    6. Favorite RPG game or franchise? -Mass Effect
    7. Favorite sports game or franchise? -Madden/NHL/Fifa/NBA2k
    8. Favorite racing game or franchise? -Forza/Gran Turismo
    9. Favorite fighting game or franchise? -Mortal Kombat/Tekken/King of Fighters
    10. Game you're most looking forward to this year? -Battlefield 3
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? - nothing
    2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? - don't remember. my ipod is always on shuffle
    3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? - idk, i'll probably stay in NJ
    4. McDonalds or Burger King? - McDonalds
    5. Favorite soda? - Coke
    6. Biggest thing you've ever won? - good question, i dont recall winning anything major. i once won a lava lamp on the boardwalk at seaside lol
    7. Worst injury you've ever had? - fell off my bike when i was 14 and fucked up my face pretty bad, needed about 40 stitches.
    8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? - no
    9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? - nothing
    10. Do you want to have (more) kids? - don't know
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)?
    2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be?
    3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible?
    4. What in the world fascinates you the most?
    5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be?
    6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's?
    7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently?
    8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get?
    9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play?
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left?

1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)? AYAOTD, Salute Your Shorts, Guts, What Would You Do?, Eureka's Castle, Alegra's Windo, Clarissa Explains It All, Mama's Family, Roseanne, Scariest Places On Earth, FEAR, Real World, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Tiny Toons, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, ect.
    2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be? Perfectly healthy hair no matter what I do to it. Perfectly clear skin no matter what. And no more headaches for the rest of my life
    3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible? Anythung is possible so yeah lol
    4. What in the world fascinates you the most? Abandoned buildings, paranormal shit, nature, ect
    5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be? Be able to fix any vehicle
    6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's? It's shit
    7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently? No
    8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get? Either husky or german shephard
    9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play? Football and hockey
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? Go to amusement parks, go on a road trip, have lots of sex with Marc ;-), eat awesome food as much as I can, go to the haunted house and fuck off with my hh family, go to my old haunted house, go for a hike through the woods, tell the people I love that I love them and what they mean to me often, hang out with family and friends as often as possible, go swimming, and lots lots lots more
    imageimage
    1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)? Every 90's cartoon ever.
    2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be? A truly perfect woman, happiness, and a long life.
    3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible? No.
    4. What in the world fascinates you the most? Philosophy and Middle Eastern Culture
    5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be? Language fluency
    6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's? Shit.
    7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently? Sort of.
    8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get? Chocolate lab and then a beagle
    9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play? Football
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? I'd make a My Name is Earl esque list and right everything that I have done wrong in my life.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. What games have you bought / will you buy this year? -- I don't play video games much anymore since I don't have any nu systems, so probably just Pokemon Black (until Hitman Absolution comes out).

2. Favorite game(s) or franchise(s) that is/are exclusive(s) to the console(s) you own? -- Pokemon (GB/GBA/DS)

3. Favorite shooter (first person or third person, doesn't matter) game or frachise? -- Timesplitters

4. Favorite action/adventure game or franchise? -- Assuming Hitman counts, Hitman.

5. Favorite survival horror game or franchise? -- Left 4 Dead

6. Favorite RPG game or franchise? -- Pokemon

7. Favorite sports game or franchise? -- Does the Burnout series count?

8. Favorite racing game or franchise? -- Ok, Burnout counts here.

9. Favorite fighting game or franchise? -- idk

10. Game you're most looking forward to this year? -- Probably not this year, but whenever Hitman: Absolution gets released.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)? Duck Tails
    2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be? Ability to stop time. Ability to be invisible. Ability to Fly.
    3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible? No.
    4. What in the world fascinates you the most? Science.
    5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be? I'll still wine's answer - Language fluency
    6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's? hmmm... idk. probably slightly worse.
    7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently? Sure.
    8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get? Assuming I dont have kids and was a single dude - Rottweiler
    9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play? Football
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? I'd spend every second trying to find some way to get myself and my family off this world that was going to end in one week. I'd fucking steal a space ship if I had too.
    1. The grossest thing you'd eat for the sake of trying something new? -- Not sure

2. Last band you listened too on your ipod? -- Well the last time I LISTENED to my iPod was a while ago. I can't find it right now, so idk.

3. Somewhere you'd like to retire? -- Sedona, AZ

4. McDonalds or Burger King? -- McDonalds

5. Favorite soda? -- Dr. Pepper

6. Biggest thing you've ever won? -- Just concert tickets. I think...

7. Worst injury you've ever had? -- Baseball to the mouth many years ago.

8. Have you ever stopped for a stranded motorist? -- No. Feelsbadman.

9. Most money you have ever given to a homeless person? -- $10

10. Do you want to have (more) kids? -- Yeah I guess.
    1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)? -- Mouse Tracks

2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be? -- Ability to teleport, ability to travel back in time, and One hundred billion dollars.

3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible? -- It's POSSIBLE.

4. What in the world fascinates you the most? -- Human achievement (the cities we've built and technology).

5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be? -- The ability to shuffle cards like a boss.

6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's? -- Shit.

7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently? -- Very.

8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get? -- Dachshund :)

9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play? -- Baseball.

10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? -- What WOULDN'T I do?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)? Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Kennan and Kel, Cow and Chicken
    2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be?A long life, Happiness, Good Health
    3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible? No
    4. What in the world fascinates you the most? What other planets have life on them.
    5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be?Yeah I would like Language Fluency
    6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's?Pretty shitty
    7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently?Yes i am
    8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get? Siberian Husky
    9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play?Football
    10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left?Bang as much girls as possible, Get very high. And probably go skydiving while stoned out of my mind.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    1. Your favorite childhood tv show(s)? sportscenter

2. If you could have 3 wishes for your benefit, what would they be? -- Ungodly wealth, long life, detroit lions making the super bowl

3. Do you believe that reincarnation or a "past life" is possible? --image

4. What in the world fascinates you the most? -- tits

5. If you could have one skill instantely, what would you choose it to be? -- the ability charm any women

6. What do you think about what's on tv now compared to the 80's and 90's? -- eh i don't watch much tv

7. Are you happy with where you are in life currently? -- it could for sure be worse....but i am very excited for what the future brings

8. If you could walk into a store filled with puppies, which breed would you get? -- black lab

9. Favorite sport to watch and/or play? --football

10. If the world were to end one week from now..what would you do with your time left? -- get drunk and stoned with all my friends...just have one big long party with my friends/family and of course bitches