Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    How many pets have you had? Just my one cat who I've had for a LONG time.
    Did you ever read comics? Shonen Jump Manga
    How long do you take in the shower? Depends on if i'm in a hurry or not.
    Best opening band(very first to go on) you've ever seen? Beast In The Field
    Dream job? Open my own nightclub or hookah lounge or something
    Have you ever had any bad encounters with super glue? nope
    Have you ever written a song? A few. Have you heard my hookah rap?
    Shortest song in your library(actual song, not an intro)? Idk, I'm too lazy to look.
    Last deep fried food you had? Fries
    Favorite "verb the noun" band? Most of those bands are terrible, but I do like Swallow The Sun
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    all music related questions:

1. Favorite record label? -
    2. Favorite band on said record label? -
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? -
    4. Favorite black metal band? -
    5. Favorite death metal band? -
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? -
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? -
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? -
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? -
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? -
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    1. Favorite record label? - Metal Blade
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Dawn of Ashes
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - Metallica, Testament is a close second though
    4. Favorite black metal band? - they're not 100% black metal but Dawn of Ashes
    5. Favorite death metal band? - not sure
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - Swedish, thats a tough call though
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - 7 or 8
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Dawn of Ashes and Mushroomhead is a close second
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - July 27th at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - America: The New England Metal And Hardcore Festival, Foriegn: Wacken
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1. Favorite record label? Metal Blade
    2. Favorite band on said record label? idk...Behemoth I guess. I don't remember all who's on the label
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? Not big into thrash but Testament
    4. Favorite black metal band? Mirrorthrone
    5. Favorite death metal band? Death
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? Both and it all depends on the genre the band plays
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? 0
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? Tool/Rob Zombie
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? Maybe Dallas
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? Maryland Death Fest and Waken Open Air
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No questions involving poo skully? pass
    chickens are birds so do they shit white like other birds or brown?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    1. Favorite record label? Nuclear Blast
    2. Favorite band on said record label? Blind Guardian
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? Either old Metallica o Anthrax
    4. Favorite black metal band? Agalloch
    5. Favorite death metal band? Soilwork (melo-death)
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? Swedish
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? 5-10
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? Tool/SOAD/Edguy/Soilwork
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? Camden
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? honestly i like mayhem and Download
    Post edited by BlindGuardian93 on
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. Favorite record label? - I don't follow labels. Ill go with roadrunner for lack of options.
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - lamb of god I guess
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - metallica
    4. Favorite black metal band? -samael
    5. Favorite death metal band? -bloodbath
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? -swedish
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - dozens listened to none
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - bloodbath
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - none. Get a decent lineup and ill consider it
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - WOA and MDF

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    chickens are birds so do they shit white like other birds or brown?
    pervert
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite record label? - Prosthetic Records / Nuclear Blast
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Gojira / Amon Amarth
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - Slayer
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Moonspell
    5. Favorite death metal band? - Necrophagist
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - Swedish.
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - 10 or so.
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Tool.
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - None.
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - MDF, and WOA.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite record label? - Roadrunner
    2. Favorite band on said record label? -DevilDriver
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - Metallica
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Destroyer 666
    5. Favorite death metal band? - Behemoth
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - Swedish
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - 20 some
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - SOAD
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - August 6th, Clarkston, Mi \m/
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? -Maryland Death Fest, and Wacken Open Air
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite record label? - I really don't have one, but I do like Reaper Records
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Terror/ Trapped Under Ice/ Madball
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - Megadeth
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Behemoth (I don't really care for straight up black metal)
    5. Favorite death metal band? - The Black Dahlia Murder or Death
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - I guess Swedish.
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - Only bought 1 released in 2011 and downloaded a few more
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - The Black Dahlia Murder/ Mastodon
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - None
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - Sonisphere and idk :-?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    1. Favorite record label? - Nuclear Blast
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Soilwork
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - Municipal Waste
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Belphegor
    5. Favorite death metal band? - hmmmm... either Suffocation or Obituary
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - 13
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Soilwork
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - 7/30
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - ROTR and Wacken or Graspop
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. Favorite record label? - Relapse
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Pig Destroyer
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Enslaved
    5. Favorite death metal band? - Death
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - Swedish, I guess
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - maybe 15
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Entombed
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - Fuck that tour
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - Hellfest, MDF

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    1. Favorite record label? - Unsure.
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - A lot
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Too many to count.
    5. Favorite death metal band? - Dying Fetus
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - Either
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - Uh.............
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Dimmu Borgir
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - Detroit, August 6th
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - Wacken, MDF

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. Favorite record label? - Metalblade, I guess
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Between the Buried and Me
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Immortal
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - I've downloaded over 50, but paid for about 8 I'd say.
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - King Diamond, with Electric Wizard at a close second.
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - I attended the Mountain View date, July 10th
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? -Hellfest and MDF
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    1. Favorite record label? - Indie
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - Borknagar
    3. Favorite thrash metal band? - Annihilator
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Covenant
    5. Favorite death metal band? - Edge of Sanity
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - I'll take both!
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - 0 and about 10
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Priest (seeing them in Oct.)
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - the one in hell!!!
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - Wacken & ProgPower
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    1. Favorite record label? - i dunno i like alot of bands by alot of record labels
    2. Favorite band on said record label? - dunno
    4. Favorite black metal band? - Immortal, or Anaal Nathrakh if they're included
    6. Do you prefer swedish metal or finnish metal? - more finnish i suppose
    7. How many new albums (that were released this year) have you bought or downloaded this year? - a frickin lot
    8. What is the one band that you wanna see live the most that you have yet to see? - Protest the Hero i suppose, .. and if i can reverse time, Pantera, Death, or 80's Metallica
    9. Which mayhem fest date(s) will you be attending? - August 5th at Tinley Park
    10. Out of all of the mutliple day festivals during the year which 2 (1 american and 1 foriegn) do you wanna go to most? - American: MDF... Foreign: either Hellfest or Wacken
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    MC, Sonisphere is a foriegn festival...
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    MC, Sonisphere is a foriegn festival...
    then whats the Big Four fest in the U.S. called?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?