Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I donno man, you can still have sex, walk, go to concerts, hang out with people ect.... if youre paralyzed, you pretty much are stuck at home or in a home.
    Good point. Hmmm... Thing is, if I was blind there is no way in hell I could do my job. but probably couldnt do it paralyzed either.

I was thinking about Hellen Keller last night... about being born both blind and deaf. that is such a fucked up scenario. I wonder how many people are born like her. i've never heard of another.
    they would both/ all suck... i feel for people who have to live like that, such a shame...
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? nothing that really stands out
    Wake up call brah... Time to get living.
    you picked birth of your child, if you didnt have kids what would yours be?

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? nothing that really stands out
    Wake up call brah... Time to get living.

Hmmm... maybe running a marathon. The sense of accomplishment I received from that was amazing.

Or graduating from college. Same... It was a lot of hard work.

I've told this story before but there was this time where I went up on this cliff with three of my good buds and we smoked out for a while. Just sitting there star gazing.... then after an hour or so we got the munchies and heading into town to get some grub. First we head to McD's and they were closing so they wouldnt sell to us. But they saw we were high so they gave us this C-sized bag of fries and pointed us across the street because jack in the box stayed open late. Well we buy drinks there and dump this pile of fries out on the middle of the table and we are all just dead quiet grubbing out on this pile of fries. Well after like 10 minutes my bud looks up and says "I wonder how often they polish these gold bars" (he was speaking of the brass bars that are all over jack in the boxes). We all lost it and were rolling around on the ground laughing so hard that tears were streaming down our face. It was such a great epic night.

The At The Gates concert several years ago was also a perfect night. Best concert ever, plus beer, plus pinball. totally epic night.

but really to answer your question... I've always lived life by trying to have the most fun I can. I am not content with just sitting around the house staring at the tube. I need to get out, to explore, to have adventures.... Even the most troublesome adventure, will result in a sweet story.

6. Favorite water based activity? swimming...
    nakked? :-?
    well i've had lots of great times with family and friends but not 1 single event that i would say was the greatest moment of my life
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    1. A website you love? zooborns.com
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? idk
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? uhhh idk
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? me and alexs wedding will be it
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? rammstein ADTR
    6. Favorite water based activity? WATERSLIDES!!
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? no sleeve tees if they have nice arms
    8. Favorite seafood? sushi
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? uh death
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? no
    imageimage
    well i've had lots of great times with family and friends but not 1 single event that i would say was the greatest moment of my life
    oh. well in that case I take back my comment.
    its not like i just hide out in my man cave all the time. only in the winter months
    6. Favorite water based activity? WATERSLIDES!!
    \m/ that's what I'm talking about. say... you ever have problems with the slides joints hurting your back? When I was a kid I loved them and never once had the slides joints bother me. Now I go down a few times and I am like rubbing my back. I've found that if there is not a tube involved, then my interest quickly goes downhill.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. A website you love? This one, and Tumblr.
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? Uhm...like two something.
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? I really don't think I look like anyone. :c
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? I don't really think I've had a defining 'greatest moment' yet.
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Hmm...Agalloch, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth, Electric Wizard, Saint Vitus, Judas Priest, Nekromantix, Burzum, Immortal, GWAR, Cough, Witchcraft, Porcupine Tree...It'd be an all day festival called Razor Fest. :bz
    6. Favorite water based activity? Splashing people.
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? Boots.
    8. Favorite seafood? None. :c
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? Blind.
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? Noo.
    imageimage
    I'd go to razor fest. \m/
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. How many tattoos do you have? i guess it would be considered just one.
    2. Which forumer is the most attractive? monicaa
    3. How much do you weigh? 280
    4. Which forumer do you dislike the most? none really. give it time...
    5. How many people have you had sexual Intercourse with? 27
    6. Who is your favorite band? easy...slayer
    7. Which forumer are you most comparable with musically? probably none. lots of youngsters here.
    8. What was the last drug you did? i smoke pot daily, but i don't count it as a drug. i dropped acid about a month ago.
    9. What's the most attractive physical feature on a person of the opposite sex, in your opinion? i like it all/depends on the person
    10. When/ how long have you been a mayber of the mayhem forums? never
    1. A website you love? hotchickswithdouchebags.com
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? it was about $.77 per gallon when i got kicked outta high school. i think i remember it being as low as $.59 though
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? honestly, dimebag darrell
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? the birth of my son
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? entombed
    6. Favorite water based activity? swimming...
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? nothing
    8. Favorite seafood? lobsta
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? anything that would render my penis unusable
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? nope
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    y no Razorland :-S
    i'd just leave before priest/maiden
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. A website you love? -- 4chan.org

2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? $1.19 I believe. Somewhere up in rural NorCal years and years ago.

3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? -- I was told a once that I resemble Adrien Grenier. I take that as a compliment, seeing as my favorite show is Entourage.

4. Greatest moment in life so far? -- Seeing Bianca last month. inb4shit. No lie. It was awesome.

5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? -- Marilyn Manson headlining with The Haunted as direct support

6. Favorite water based activity? -- Going on waterslides.

7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? -- Tight fit band shirts

8. Favorite seafood? -- Salmon =P~

9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? Anything that causes me to lose my hearing or sight.

10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? -- Fuuuuuck that
    I love winning with women

3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? -- I was told a once that I resemble Adrien Grenier. I take that as a compliment, seeing as my favorite show is Entourage.
    I see it.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. A website you love? Bleacherreport.com
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? Ever? I remember gas being around 3.20 when I was a kid. I didn't really pay attention till I started driving. Nor Cal gas is always super expensive, I pay around 4.05 now.
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? I've heard Matt Damon before, as well as a young Mark Hamill.
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? I honestly don't know. I've had a really happy life so far, and I have a lot of memories that just can't compare to eachother.
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Iron Maiden/Anaal Nathrakh/Sleep. All 2 hour sets.
    6. Favorite water based activity? Jet Skiing.
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? Uniforms in general just make me a little crazy. I like skinny jeans on girls too.
    8. Favorite seafood? Shrimp
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? Whatever
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? No, but it's another bucket list thing.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Uniforms in general just make me a little crazy.
    good answer. didn't think of that