Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Questions-----

1. A website you love?
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced?
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most?
    4. Greatest moment in life so far?
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)?
    6. Favorite water based activity?
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears?
    8. Favorite seafood?
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever?
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. A website you love? redtube :p
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? I don't remember.
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? Yeaaa, none.
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Being pregnant.
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Iron Maiden. Kiss. Haha, yeaa.
    6. Favorite water based activity? Uhh, I don't know.
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? I prefer them naked.
    8. Favorite seafood? Ew.
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? ?
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? noooope.
    1. A website you love? http://xkcd.com/
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? 88 cents.
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? Luke Wilson
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Birth of my first child
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Ayreon with all guest vocalist playing Human Equation in its entirety.
    6. Favorite water based activity? White Water Rafting
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears?
    8. Favorite seafood? Lobster or Halibut
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? Losing your sight.
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? Yes, and Yes. First time is always the scariest.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1. A website you love? None
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? I think 98 cents or 1.02. That was quite a long time ago
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? Christina Scabbia
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Idk...Graduating from HS I guess
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Rammstein, Bloodbath, Hypocrisy, Carcass, ADTR, Blink-182, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth, Deftones, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Mirrorthrone, Cold, Tool, Enslaved, Old Mans Child, System of A Down, Marilyn Manson. That's all I can think of for now

6. Favorite water based activity? Swimming
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? I prefer no clothes lol
    8. Favorite seafood? Shrimp or Lobster
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? Nope
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. A website you love? Somethingawful
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? A dollar something.
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? You tell me.
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Going to college.
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Rammstein lololol
    6. Favorite water based activity? Swimming?
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? Pants that make their ass look good. Like police officer uniforms. image
    8. Favorite seafood? Eel sushi.
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? That happened to me? Breaking my ankles. That could happen? A large animal eating my face and limbs after a horrible accident at a circus. So then I am a faceless quadraplegic.
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? I'm not into things like that or like, skydiving. I just know I'll be the lucky person that something horrible happens to.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    1. A website you love? SI.com
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? Ever? Shit, I have no idea. Right now the cheapest around here is $3.21
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? Everybody says P. Anselmo.
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Probably having 70 of my closes family and friends together at Super Bowl XLIV. Such an amazing and unforgettable weekend.
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Tool/APC/Puscifer. I was picturing this the other day.
    6. Favorite water based activity? Swimming I guess.
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? With nothing of couse. But, when my girlfriend wears those damn skate socks....damn. Just find that to be so sexy for some reason.
    8. Favorite seafood? all seafood is beautiful.
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? going blind I guess.
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? Never have, but definitely want to.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    1. A website you love? Twitter
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? I wish I knew
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? Kanye West
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Don't know
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? I've seen pretty much everyone I want to see
    6. Favorite water based activity? ...
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? Short shorts
    8. Favorite seafood? I love all
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? No.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. A website you love? this is the one i visit the most, so i guess this one

2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? a dollar something when I first got my liscense

3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? any white dude with a shaved head I been told I look like....

4. Greatest moment in life so far? i think sobriety is a big one for me... i hope I have alot more great life moments to come!

5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Pink FLoyd

6. Favorite water based activity? I like to drink water

7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? shorts/skirt/nothing

8. Favorite seafood? crabs

9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? huhh?

10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? yes, yes!!!

2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? Ever? Shit, I have no idea. Right now the cheapest around here is $3.21
    damn! I want gas that low here.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. A website you love? Hmm...
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? No clue.
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? I've gotten Christina Scabbia, I don't see it though.
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? Moving away to school
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? Children of Bodom, Norther, Poisonblack
    6. Favorite water based activity? Showering
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? Hmm...preferably nothing, but I do for some reason like when a guy wears a beanie. No clue why.
    8. Favorite seafood? Eewwwwwww
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? Uh
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? No, but I really want to.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited June 2011

9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? huhh?
    you know... I try and keep the questions short so that there is less reading for you people, but apparently I missed the boat on this one.

I was just trying to say.... What is the worst handicap you could receive from an accident. For example, you arent going to get downs syndrome by getting hit by a bus. But you could lose an arm, a leg, your hearing, your speech, your eye sight.... ETC. if you were blind, you would be handicapped.

So why was my question so incomprehensible?
    I guess any accident that would cause me to be paralyzed would suck.
    I'd rather be paralyzed then blind :)
    edited June 2011

10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? yes, yes!!!
    \m/ were you thinking when you jumped "this is probably going to suck" (because you thought it would end badly) :-)) I sure was.
    I'd rather be paralyzed then blind :)
    I donno man, you can still have sex, walk, go to concerts, hang out with people ect.... if youre paralyzed, you pretty much are stuck at home or in a home.

\m/ were you thinking when you jumped "this is probably going to suck" (because you thought it would end badly) :-)) I sure was.
    i was younger so i didnt care at all, i just did it.... now i'd prolly shit myself.

i was younger so i didnt care at all, i just did it.... now i'd prolly shit myself.
    I have always thought things through. Always. Before I jumped I always had a nice clear mental picture of my head split open on the rocks below. But that fear caused me to jump. I was bigger then that fear. In fact, it was almost the fear itself that caused me to jump. :-))
    I donno man, you can still have sex, walk, go to concerts, hang out with people ect.... if youre paralyzed, you pretty much are stuck at home or in a home.
    Good point. Hmmm... Thing is, if I was blind there is no way in hell I could do my job. but probably couldnt do it paralyzed either.

I was thinking about Hellen Keller last night... about being born both blind and deaf. that is such a fucked up scenario. I wonder how many people are born like her. i've never heard of another.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. A website you love? google
    2. The lowest you have ever seen gas priced? like 55 cents
    3. Name a celebrity that you look like the most? when i was a kid, people thought i was the kid from free willy and use to ask for my autograph. i've been told i look like shannon hoon and now that i have a beard i have gotten johan hegg
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? nothing that really stands out
    5. Your dream concert that is still possible (no dead bands)? appetite lineup gn'r
    6. Favorite water based activity? none
    7. Favorite article of clothing the opposite sex wears? none
    8. Favorite seafood? salmon
    9. Worst possible accident caused handicap ever? quadriplegic
    10. ever gone cliff jumping? and were you the first in your group to jump? no but it sounds like fun
    4. Greatest moment in life so far? nothing that really stands out
    Wake up call brah... Time to get living.