Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your ride! Post it up...

123457»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What happened to the 09 Z4? That car is sick!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk u build a gadgetz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Sold! It was very expensive and only had 2 seats. I need more practical. Not to mention I was storing it in the winter. FUUUUCKKKK dat. Need a car I can still feel good about driving when it snows. The Z handled fine, I just felt like a tool for putting it through such bad weather.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    Sold! It was very expensive and only had 2 seats. I need more practical. Not to mention I was storing it in the winter. FUUUUCKKKK dat. Need a car I can still feel good about driving when it snows. The Z handled fine, I just felt like a tool for putting it through such bad weather.
    I agree. good choice on your new car. I love BMW's. If I didnt have a truck, I'd probably be driving a 335 or maybe a 5-series.
    Yeah man. I was looking at an M5 to replace the Z4, and I would have bought it if the insurance hadn't been on the order of 3 times more than I was paying for the Z4. WTF.
    Yeah man. I was looking at an M5 to replace the Z4, and I would have bought it if the insurance hadn't been on the order of 3 times more than I was paying for the Z4. WTF.
    yeah... that is what happens when you try and buy an 80k car. The secret to buying cars is to buy one that the insurance company doesnt realize how much it will cost to replace. Like my RAM with all the options was around 44k. I had some uninsured motorist hit my front bumper corner and the cost for repair was 4500 for the bumper and 2500 for the 'decoration' and then like another grand for the work/paint/etc. The bill total was like 9k to repair a fucking bumper. It was absurd. The guy at the shop even made the comment about the 'decoration' piece being a total scam bay dodge. "no way that should cost 2500 to replace!"

My friend who had the 335 and paid like 44k for his car, had insurance from the same company that was significantly more then mine. We were the same age and had clean driving records. He was pissed.

Yep. Some of those repairs are like... WTF expensive.

Last year I was in slow moving traffic on the highway and the bitch in front of me slammed her brakes. I hit her from behind (awww yeahhh) and just buckled a single PLASTIC panel on the front of my Z. $3,000 to fix. WAT?
    yeah... our bumpers are other peoples cars. that is just wrong. It's a wonder that car companies are having financial problems when they are charging 5k for bumpers.
    Haha, yeah. Well this new car is going to be a lot cheaper, so I'm looking forward to that. I really want to replace those fucking ugly wheels it has right now though. Thinking of thes:

Thoughts? Ignore the fact that they're on the best car ever made in that pic.
    I cant ignore the fact that they are on one of the greatest car's ever made.

But yeah.. .those rims are dope.
    That car makes me wanna fap...