Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your ride! Post it up...

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    LOL WRONG THREAD
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    This for now. Lover her to death. Can't decide if I want an EVO 10 or an new STi. Hard decisions.
    Photobucket
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    only faggots ride harleys
    i know a lot of dudes that would beat the shit out of you for that comment
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wake that truck of your's is the shit.

heres a picture of the motorcycle i am getting soon

{Upload|8432}
    Gaaaa.... What the fuck is that? Besides like amazingly awesome. I think I need to change my underwear. brb. also... how much?

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Driving a sti was the most fun i've ever had driving. it was a 6 speed short shifter so much fun.
    wake that truck of your's is the shit.

heres a picture of the motorcycle i am getting soon

{Upload|8432}
    Gaaaa.... What the fuck is that? Besides like amazingly awesome. I think I need to change my underwear. brb. also... how much?

that's the bike my dad owns i am not sure how much it cost's.
    Driving a sti was the most fun i've ever had driving. it was a 6 speed short shifter so much fun.
    They are :3

I really trust those cars in extreme conditions and it's fun as shit driving it over 100mph in the rain, cause you won't fish tail or spin out XD
    This for now. Lover her to death. Can't decide if I want an EVO 10 or an new STi. Hard decisions.
    I hate the new STI's.... I wish they would bring back the sedan option, never been a hatchback fan.

my guess is that is about 1600CC and based on the rubber, exhaust system and overall look of the bike, I don't think you'd buy that (in that state) for anything less then 16grand. And I would be surprised to see a 20-25k price tag.
    I love the blacked look... (obviously since mine as that too)
    here's a picture of the sti i drove.

{Upload|8437}

{Upload|8436}
    I hate the new STI's.... I wish they would bring back the sedan option, never been a hatchback fan.
    They do. It's called STi Limited =P~ I don't mind the hatchback at all though. I saw it being used during rally and was like :O thing can go haha. I would buy that one though if I was more of an outdoors type person.

my guess is that is about 1600CC and based on the rubber, exhaust system and overall look of the bike, I don't think you'd buy that (in that state) for anything less then 16grand. And I would be surprised to see a 20-25k price tag.
    I am not sure he gets a discount since he works for a dealership.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    only faggots ride harleys
    i know a lot of dudes that would beat the shit out of you for that comment
    but that would only make them more into a faggot...
    here's a picture of the sti i drove.

{Upload|8437}

{Upload|8436}
    NOM! NOM! NOM! NOM! NOM! NOM!

Got to love that boxer engine =P~
    edited April 2011
    They do. It's called STi Limited =P~ I don't mind the hatchback at all though. I saw it being used during rally and was like :O thing can go haha. I would buy that one though if I was more of an outdoors type person.
    oh sweet. get the limited then... I think Subaru is a much better brand in general then mits.

I owned a 2000 Eclipse GT and honestly mits quality is pretty ass.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|8439}
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited April 2011
    haha my uncle was going super fucking fast in that sti and smashed the front bumper.
    shit was crazy. It wasn't his car he is a car's salesmen haha.

{Upload|8441}
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Photobucket

same as mine, only mines red and doesn't have a windshield (but im seriously considering putting one on since i wear an open face helmet)
    Photobucket

same as mine, only mines red and doesn't have a windshield (but im seriously considering putting one on since i wear an open face helmet)
    what is it?