Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your ride! Post it up...

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

And I have no idea. D: I am sooooo bad with cars. I'm surprised I got the name and stuff of my own, LOL.
    you probably have the V6 then. You can usually tell by how close it sits to the ground. Also... how much gas it uses. if you are above 20 mpg, then you have a V6 for sure. Oh, you could also open your hood and count spark plugs. that's how most would do it. lol
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    thiz iz meh Z bitchez
    {Upload|8755}

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

And I have no idea. D: I am sooooo bad with cars. I'm surprised I got the name and stuff of my own, LOL.
    you probably have the V6 then. You can usually tell by how close it sits to the ground. Also... how much gas it uses. if you are above 20 mpg, then you have a V6 for sure. Oh, you could also open your hood and count spark plugs. that's how most would do it. lol
    I would have no idea what those would look like. :-))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    fuck yeah its gay....ill be getting it back soon hopefully i just have to pay the reinstatement fee and some other things off its just hard when you have other bills and don't make shit ...but with summer coming up i should be making some more cash and hopefully getting a different job...but yeah my priorities are really starting to change with life moving in a more positive direction so i hope to have it soon
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    {Upload|8471}
    Sweet. What is it? 335i?

That's mine. I asked asked Ed to upload it for me. But yeah, it's a 335.

edited April 2011
    {Upload|8471}
    Sweet. What is it? 335i?

That's mine. I asked asked Ed to upload it for me. But yeah, it's a 335.

is it base or loaded? I had a friend who bought one and then got like 10k in upgrades.... Don't get me wrong, his car was sweet... but I was secretly thinking "dude. why didnt you just get the M3". In his case the M3 would have been like a grand, maybe two more.... but would have come standard with every upgrade he got.

He let me drive it... it was SWEET!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    2006 Nissan Sentra
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    When I was a kid, I always used to dream about driving this through my elementary school and crushing it into dust.

When I was a kid, I always used to dream about driving this through my elementary school and crushing it into dust.

I would of wanted to run over everybody and watch them die.

I was a fucked up little kid.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    {Upload|8471}
    Sweet. What is it? 335i?

That is definitely an E90, but from what we can see of the front lip I would venture its more likely a 323 or 325 instead of 335. Could be wrong tho. Contrast is horrible.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    {Upload|8471}
    Sweet. What is it? 335i?

That is definitely an E90, but from what we can see of the front lip I would venture its more likely a 323 or 325 instead of 335. Could be wrong tho. Contrast is horrible.
    he said 335... What do you have? I know you have a BMW too....
    edited April 2011
    @Bottle
    I remember I always used to get into heated arguments (AND I JUST REMEMBERED THIS, JUST NOW) on the bus with high school/middle school kids when I was in like 1st grade and how I would use my pokemon on them, and he would just be all like, "Pokemon don't exist" and I would get so pissed
    {Upload|8471}
    Sweet. What is it? 335i?

Also... can't you tell from the rims?
    @Bottle
    I remember I always used to get into heated arguments (AND I JUST REMEMBERED THIS, JUST NOW) on the bus with high school/middle school kids when I was in like 1st grade and how I would use my pokemon on them, and he would just be all like, "Pokemon don't exist" and I would get so pissed
    LOL Omg, that is just precious.
    edited April 2011
    {Upload|8471}
    Sweet. What is it? 335i?

Rims are all customizable from the dealer, so you can't judge on their model. Usually I look at wheel size for an indication if the trim is not easily visible. Nicer = larger mag, lower profile tires. As a rule of thumb.

The best telltale is obviously exhaust configuration with the 335's split pipes vs. the rest of the pack's left side pairs.

335:

If you see a left side pair, you can look at the rear lights to deduce model. The 328 is the only non-335 to have the ultra thin rear lights:

325 and 323 are pretty much indistinguishable from the outside, but from the front grill you can at least determine the model (E90, E91, E92, E93) and therefore estimate the model year.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    When I get my license, this is mine to ride around in.

imageimage

Rims are all customizable from the dealer, so you can't judge on their model. Usually I look at wheel size for an indication if the trim is not easily visible. Nicer = larger mag, lower profile tires. As a rule of thumb.

The best telltale is obviously exhaust configuration with the 335's split pipes vs. the rest of the pack's left side pairs.

okay... what do you drive? Post up your bimmer!

Until last week I was driving a 2009 Z4:
    {Upload|8869}

Now I am finalizing the purchase of this 2008 328xi:
    {Upload|8870}

I used to drive this 2004 325ci:
    {Upload|8871}