Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

First 10 heavy bands that pop into your mind that suck, in your opinion...

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    How am I dumb?
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    i'm getting moar deftones tattoo on friday :-W :bz
    What is it this time?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Did somebody put fucking Tool?!?!

{Upload|6325}
    knew i was forgetting one
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Anal Cunt
    Converge
    Emmure
    BMTH
    Sperm Swap
    Torsofuck
    Dr. Acula
    ADTR
    A7X
    Whitechapel
    You listened A7X and ADTR, yet you forgot bands like Chelsea Grin, Attack Attack, Suicide Silence, Norma Jean, Limp Bizkit, A Skylit Drive and BrokenCYDE.
    inb4lists
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Anal Cunt
    Converge
    Emmure
    BMTH
    Sperm Swap
    Torsofuck
    Dr. Acula
    ADTR
    A7X
    Whitechapel
    You listened A7X and ADTR, yet you forgot bands like Chelsea Grin, Attack Attack, Suicide Silence, Norma Jean, Limp Bizkit, A Skylit Drive and BrokenCYDE.
    I didn't list those bands because that would have been to easy.

Besides, I think Norma Jean is better than all the bands listed.

{Upload|6391}
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Anal Cunt
    Converge
    Emmure
    BMTH
    Sperm Swap
    Torsofuck
    Dr. Acula
    ADTR
    A7X
    Whitechapel
    I didn't list those bands because that would have been to easy.

Besides, I think Norma Jean is better than all the bands listed.

{Upload|6391}
    yea, it gets to a point where you're not listing bands because they're so far out of your frame of mind.

Like AA and all those crappy bands the youngstas like these days.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I honestly don't really think too much about bands that I dislike. If I don't like a band, I just don't really bother with them. I don't waste time hating on them. I'm sure there's lots of band that fit into this category with me, but for me to come up with a list, seems like a waste of energy for me..
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    I saw Darkest Hour with Veil Of Maya and Periphery, i thought it was a decent show.
    That show >>>>>>>> At The Gates
    You ability to judge music concerts is shit. because of this comment I am convinced you will never see a decent show. And unlike having different musical tastes, most of the times concerts are not a matter of opinion. Yeah you could have a real hard on for a band and be oblivious to it sucking, but that is few and far between. Good concerts don't come around that often. a couple times a decade if you are lucky.

Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    I don't think Darkest Hour is horrible. They are a bit boring at times and the singer is godawful, but they do have some pretty good guitar in their albums that make them somewhat tolerable.
    Someone who is glad darkesthour didn't show must be into fag bands like godsmack and disturbed I am highly disappoint hidden hands of a sadist nation is one of the best CDs I have ever heard
    No. I just hate metalcore and boring repetitive riffs. Darkest Hour doesnt have anything original going for them.. However if you are a fan of Darkest Hour, you might try checking out these other boring bands- The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Demon Hunter, KSE, Whitechapel, Emmure. Good luck bro :-))
    I can understand people not liking his vocal style so I won't hate on that but the music they bring to the table especially on hidden hands is great.

I'm sorry for only saying he likes fag bands got me heated for a second
    lol. well now you made me feel bad for my response. okay, disregard the fag bands I listed. Darkest Hour is better then them, however I still am not a fan. Especially live.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) @ people getting butthurt over others opinions <_>
    Don't ever feel bad for ape
    Don't ever feel bad for ape
    that was a figuratively feeling bad. :-))
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Did you expect anything less?
    imageimage
    Did you expect anything less?
    lol yeah I thought that was the point of the thread?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I saw Darkest Hour with Veil Of Maya and Periphery, i thought it was a decent show.
    That show >>>>>>>> At The Gates
    You ability to judge music concerts is shit. because of this comment I am convinced you will never see a decent show. And unlike having different musical tastes, most of the times concerts are not a matter of opinion. Yeah you could have a real hard on for a band and be oblivious to it sucking, but that is few and far between. Good concerts don't come around that often. a couple times a decade if you are lucky.

Uhh yeah cause this band puts on a "great" live show right? Look at this clip for example, sloppy play all around. The drummer's timing is off, the guitarists can't play a decent riff to save their life, and a vocalist way past his prime who can't sing worth a damn. Looks like you're right when you say that people can have such a hard on for a band that they are oblivious to them sucking. Good concerts come around all the time, you just happen to have close minded tastes in sucky bands that should have stopped playing the first time they broke up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxk2iWxdmhw