Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

First 10 heavy bands that pop into your mind that suck, in your opinion...

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Why do people even bother to argue with Shane?
    Cannibal Corpse
    Deicide
    At The Gates(I know, but lolpinions gonna lolpinion)
    Again, you don't have to like any of them, but to say they suck? No. At The Gates does not suck.
    Cannibal Corpse and Deicide are straight up garbage

At The Gates riffs annoy the fuck out of me.
    #-O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011

It's times like this where I wish there was some sort of star trek technology to take my memories and put them in some sort of holograph experience for all to experience.

At The Gates is such a phenomenal band that I don't think a soul alive would ever say they suck after being at the concert I attended. It was the type of show that even if you werent a fan, you were an instant fan afterward. Although everyone there was a die hard fan who had been waiting 15 years for that concert so that might have been why it was so epic. 15 years of anticipation, and they didnt just delivered, they knocked it way out of the park.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

It's times like this where I wish there was some sort of star trek technology to take my memories and put them in some sort of holograph experience for all to experience.

At The Gates is such a phenomenal band that I don't think a soul alive would ever say they suck after being at the concert I attended. It was the type of show that even if you werent a fan, you were an instant fan afterward. Although everyone there was a die hard fan who had been waiting 15 years for that concert so that might have been why it was so epic. 15 years of anticipation, and they didnt just delivered, they knocked it way out of the park.
    When did I deny that their live show was good?

I don't like Gothenberg riffs.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Elitist.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Elitist.
    Me?

No way, I'm about as far from elitist as anything.

I didnt say you did. I'm just saying their show is so good that I believe it would make fans of those that claimed they didnt like their music. maybe not.

I didnt say you did. I'm just saying their show is so good that I believe it would make fans of those that claimed they didnt like their music. maybe not.

I would see them if I liked an opening act enough, I don't think they are terrible, but I tried to not use deathcore/metalcore/pure shit bands in my list. I don't like them, so FUCK YOU.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Godsmack
    Five finger death punch
    Disturbed
    Cannibal corpse
    Emmure
    Tool
    A perfect circle
    Deftones
    The devil wears prada
    Goatwhore
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Elitist.
    Me?

Just kiddin mayne
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    BMTH
    DWP
    job for a cowboy
    mushroomhead
    3 inches of blood
    fear factory
    minsitry
    korn
    tool
    lacuna coil
    Elitist.
    Me?

Just kiddin mayne
    {Upload|6322}
    fear factory
    I will fucking fight you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Limp Bizkit
    Attack Attack!
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Brokencyde

That is all.

3 inches of blood
    minsitry
    tool
    {Upload|6324}
    I'm 12, what is this?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Did somebody put fucking Tool?!?!

{Upload|6325}
    WAT.gif 405.9K

I would see them if I liked an opening act enough, I don't think they are terrible, but I tried to not use deathcore/metalcore/pure shit bands in my list. I don't like them, so FUCK YOU.
    I'm glad you will never see them.

Oh ya, they didn't have an opening act last time did they?

they did... At The Gates, Darkest Hour, and Municipal Waste. I went to the Seattle stop and was incredibly lucky..... Darkest Hour was stuck in Idaho! I was like "YEEESSSS!!! YEEESSSSSS!!!!! MY NIGHT IS NOW PERFECT!!!"

they did... At The Gates, Darkest Hour, and Municipal Waste. I went to the Seattle stop and was incredibly lucky..... Darkest Hour was stuck in Idaho! I was like "YEEESSSS!!! YEEESSSSSS!!!!! MY NIGHT IS NOW PERFECT!!!"

I would have been down for that.