Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what makes you panic?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The thought of flying in a plane
    try flying in a plane with your friend sitting next to you telling you how the plane's going to crash and we're all going to die lol
    It's not so bad...but the noise gives me a headache if I'm on one for about 5 hours or more
    it's the taking off and landing that scares me the most. I was able to pass out a little with the help of pills that have whatever that sleeping vitamin thing in them.
    but my friend was just a bitch and thought it was funny.
    Taking off and landing is the easy parts for me..guess it reminds me of being on a roller coaster. But I don't like landing at a certian airport in Chicago cuz the runway is so damn short

And being in awkward situations can sometimes do it
    imageimage
    Relationship scares.

Being late too.

suffocating at shows.
    Relationship scares? Does this mean like pregnancy scares or something else?
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'm gonna be a wreck the first time I fly anywhere. :-S
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Relationship scares.

Being late too.

suffocating at shows.
    meaning whe his ex was like 'oh im breaking up with you..........HA APRIL FOOLS!'
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Relationship scares.

Being late too.

suffocating at shows.
    lol no, but that WOULD be one if it were the case. I just mean the fake break up stuff. I had it done to me with my ex. Really freaked me out.
    I love winning with women
    A plane ran off that runway before in Chicago because of snow I think? Went right into the street
    imageimage
    Relationship scares.

Being late too.

suffocating at shows.
    lol no, but that WOULD be one if it were the case. I just mean the fake break up stuff. I had it done to me with my ex. Really freaked me out.
    So she made you think you were broke up to see what you'd do or something? I don't really get it. Unless it's one of those break up for a day or two and get back together..but I don't see why that'd freak someone out.

"meaning whe his ex was like 'oh im breaking up with you..........HA APRIL FOOLS!'"

That's fucked up
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Just remember, you are more likely to get hit by a car while crossing the street than dying in a plane crash. :)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yeah what Bianca said. lol
    I love winning with women
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Just remember, you are more likely to get hit by a car while crossing the street than dying in a plane crash. :)
    Haha well thank you, that's...slightly comforting? :-))
    imageimage
    Relationship scares.

Being late too.

suffocating at shows.
    meaning whe his ex was like 'oh im breaking up with you..........HA APRIL FOOLS!'
    trying have the guy you're currently dating text you "I got another girl pregnant" then wait for me to panic then say "APRIL FOOLS"

wanted to kill him.
    I would to..I'd get revenge though with an april fools text the next year saying "i got drunk and slept with one of your friends...didn't know it but I'm pregnant". Wait 5 minutes then say "April fools you fuckin' square...not so funny now is it?"
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was at mayhem a few years ago and I was just standing there and all the sudden I felt a drip on my arm, I thought it was rain or something, i look down and some asshole has his face bashed in and is bleeding all over my arm. I freaked out and was like "get the fuck off me asshole" and pushed him hard as hell away and wiped my arm off on his shirt. I ran to the bathroom and scrubbed my shit for madd long. I just remember feeling queezy all day and just wanting to take a shower, so I guess other peoples blood bothers me.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Time limits for things in video games. I get preoccupied with how much time is left and usually mess something up.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    For George: Shootouts

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... Hai there George.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Speaking in public.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    To not find something
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Well, these last few days there was some panic for sure on my behalf. The markets been a bit rocky and could certainly be in major jeopardy in months to come. Dow Jones dropped 18 points and Nasdaq dropped 8. Could be a rough next few months for a number of reasons.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Time limits for things in video games. I get preoccupied with how much time is left and usually mess something up.
    OMFG THIS SO MUCH. D: