Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, I'm sick of 2 faced cunts, and I knew as soon as I read the first post in this thread that it would turn into an Erik bashing thread.

Keep my name out of your filthy fucking mouths for once.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    welcome to life, erik
    you really think that youre not going to encounter people like that?
    youre very sheltered
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Erik you're the filthy one that went from I don't drink or smoke to woo I am an alcoholic and a stoner within months.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    couples who spend every minute together and don't give each other space to breathe and have their own lives never last.
    which is consistently the case with most/all high school relationships.
    i know, thats why it was good for us that we had some time apart when we were like in 11th grade and some time apart when she went away to college, I think all that just made our relationship stronger :)
    welcome to life, erik
    youre very sheltered
    Sheltered? I've seen so much shit from an early age that should have made me fucking mentally insane from the ages of 3-8 so shut the fuck up.

Erik you're the filthy one that went from I don't drink or smoke to woo I am an alcoholic and a stoner within months.

Lol not getting into this. First of all, I was never against alcohol. I had a problem, fixed myself up, and don't drink anymore. The smoking though, you have nothing against, as it's done nothing but IMPROVE my life. It would do someone like you very well.

thanks dayna >:D<
    Someone like me? Because you you know me right? I don't not show people on here my entire life like you do. Like I said before talk to me when you're over 21 let's she where you stand in life.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    ape <_>

why you mad cause he's experimenting with substances? we all have... he was just young and grew up a little and everyone takes shit he said when he was 13 way too serious...
    I don't know your life but you're always pissed off and uptight. Weed would do you wonders. Hit a bowl once and you'd mellow the fuck out for once.
    I am actually one of the most calm people you could hang around. The only thing that would make me not calm is road rage and drunks.

Have friends die in a car wreck because they were high, have your friends become heroin addicts and try and steal everything from you and lie, have 3 of your best friends parents be drunks. Two of which got drunk and killed himself the third was told his liver couldn't take it and didn't give a fuck about his kid and drank anyway. You want to tell me to try it to mellow out you can try living through the shit I have you spoiled little kid.
    ape i'm sorry about those things that happened to you, i know how it feels i've had frineds die from drugs and seen it ruin families and shit like that, so i know how youre feeling and i am totally sober today as well and I had to go through alot to get to the point to where i am at today and i am grateful for the progress i've made in my life, and i think struggles only make us stronger. once again sorry for what happened to you, that shit sucks man, i know all too well.

all i'm saying is for christs sake, he's 15, of course he's not gonna go through the same shit that older people have been through, he hasnt lived it yet. sometimes people have to go through things and live and learn, you know what i'm saying? i know Erik started alot of shit with people on here, but for a while now, he's been pretty chill to everyone and people just keep bringing up how he acted before and the fact that he's young and spoiled, of course he is, he's 15. all 15 year olds live at home and dont work, or at least most. i just think he's growing up and people still hold old shit against him and dont realize his age sometimes. and definately take shit way too serious online. people just need to relax sometimes, for realz..
    welcome to life, erik
    youre very sheltered
    Sheltered? I've seen so much shit from an early age that should have made me fucking mentally insane from the ages of 3-8 so shut the fuck up.

Lol not getting into this. First of all, I was never against alcohol. I had a problem, fixed myself up, and don't drink anymore. The smoking though, you have nothing against, as it's done nothing but IMPROVE my life. It would do someone like you very well.

would you like to TRY and make me shut the fuck up?
    if not, deal with the things i say or GTFO
    imageimage
    I don't care how old someone is they do something stupid I'm going to call them out on it. Especially when he tells me " you should smoke a little and mellow out"
    yea right?
    hes 15 and just finding out now that people are two faced and hes telling YOU to mellow the fuck out?
    psh bitch please
    imageimage
    I don't care how old someone is they do something stupid I'm going to call them out on it. Especially when he tells me " you should smoke a little and mellow out"
    I'm just saying, relax and don't take shit so serious man... I mean, you brought up some serious issues in you rlife over a comment. I don;t think Erik meant any harm in what he said and wasn't thinking that it was something so serious to you. All I'm saying is Erik needs to live and experience things to grow up, none of us were 100% knowledgable when we were that young, I think Erik has been madd chill for a while now and I see lots of people still talking shit to him for no reason. and yeah Erik takes shit way to serious too... I just think he's young and people should not take all his words to heart, thats all..
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I'm proof relationships can last. Me and my girl took a few breaks when she was away at college and for a few years we were off and on, but we made it through alot and stuck together, it's been 10 and 1/2 years now since we started dating :-bd
    Congrats. June 25th me and Shane will be together (well of dated) 6 years. Married 1 year on Dec 7th. In that time he was military, we've lived apart about 3 years total for different reasons. I got sent away to boot camp and came back, moved to about 6 different apartments together (always upgrading to like a 2 bedroom or something like that from same landlords), and adopted a shit ton of pets. Of course we fight like crazy but we're always there in the end for each other.

How do you have ANY point at all there Bianca? I've known people are 2 faced.
    How do you have ANY point at all there Bianca? I've known people are 2 faced.
    Why do you always try to start fights and attract attention to yourself then bitch when people say bad shit about you?
    I'm proof relationships can last. Me and my girl took a few breaks when she was away at college and for a few years we were off and on, but we made it through alot and stuck together, it's been 10 and 1/2 years now since we started dating :-bd
    Congrats. June 25th me and Shane will be together (well of dated) 6 years. Married 1 year on Dec 7th. In that time he was military, we've lived apart about 3 years total for different reasons. I got sent away to boot camp and came back, moved to about 6 different apartments together (always upgrading to like a 2 bedroom or something like that from same landlords), and adopted a shit ton of pets. Of course we fight like crazy but we're always there in the end for each other.

thanks Judy >:D< ...we're getting married in december! we've lived together now since 2006. been dating since 2000, its about time we finally tie the knot!!!

thanks Judy >:D< ...we're getting married in december! we've lived together now since 2006. been dating since 2000, its about time we finally tie the knot!!!

Awww so sweet. Yea, after 5 years it's just a matter of time before marriage. Shane was always against it but when he took his vaca to see his mom w/out me, he came back a more mature, changed man. Then from the day before he came home until we got married he was counting down the days. I initially didn't know how to take it because I didn't know if he was serious or not. Then he told y family he wanted to have kids.