Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    were gonna make it work no matter what
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Either way I wanst being mean so don't take it as suck I was being a realist.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Tis why i didn't ever have a steady girl friend in highschool. And for a while after I knew it would not amount to anything
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I wasted my high school life on a shitty boyfriend
    Samsies. And through the first year and a half of my college life.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm about to marry the girl I dated in highschool B-)
    I wasted my high school life on a shitty boyfriend
    Samsies. And through the first year and a half of my college life.
    ouch. I got a better boyfriend before college. he still givez me a happii =3
    Yeah, five years and you can still not know a person, mayne. And congrats on your happy relationship, haha.
    And if not, whatever, I still have cats. :-bd
    You're too old for catz
    we know its gonna be hard to do, but as long as were both faithful i dont see anything else being a problem
    imageimage
    lol my back up is to be a cat lady too! :-bd
    im allergic to cats so ill just be a chinchilla/hedgehog lady
    imageimage
    I'm proof relationships can last. Me and my girl took a few breaks when she was away at college and for a few years we were off and on, but we made it through alot and stuck together, it's been 10 and 1/2 years now since we started dating :-bd
    You're too old for catz
    =((
    I'm proof relationships can last. Me and my girl took a few breaks when she was away at college and for a few years we were off and on, but we made it through alot and stuck together, it's been 10 and 1/2 years now since we started dating :-bd
    @-)
    what's wrong?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you queers. Love how this turned into the bash Erik thread a few pages back, can't say I'm surprised though.

And I'm sick of the 2 faced shit from people *AHEM* that are nice to me on Facebook and then talk shit about me on here. Fuck off haters.
    Fuck you queers. Love how this turned into the bash Erik thread a few pages back, can't say I'm surprised though.

And I'm sick of the 2 faced shit from people *AHEM* that are nice to me on Facebook and then talk shit about me on here. Fuck off haters.
    :( I'm sorry if I offended you ever.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    @-)
    what's wrong?
    Iz shocked. How did you last so long? High school shit never lasts.

Well at least I am not two faced because I never accepted Eriks requests. Also ed and catz got it just as much as you.
    @-)
    what's wrong?
    Iz shocked. How did you last so long? High school shit never lasts.

we dated for like a years when we first met, then i ran into some troubles and we didn't see eachother for a while, about 6 months, then when I got back we were together nonstop in love, ect... for about 3 years, then she went away to college for 4 years and we were off and on the entire time still spending time together when she was home on break from school, but werent exclusive. then in 2006 after her being in school for four years and came home, we decided to move in together and have been living with eachother ever since and have been commited to eachother.

i think us having time apart throughout our relationship made our feelings for eachtother alot stronger and that's why we are able to last. yeah we broke up and were off and on for a while when i was like 18-22 and I saw some other girls during that time, but that made me realize i only wanted to be with her. it wasnt all fun we had our issues, but we got through our problems and now we both trust eachother and know we want to be together. It took us seeing eachother for 8 years to decide to get engaged, so we both took the marriage commitment very seriously. I love her very much and don't want anything to do with anyone else, my feelings are, been there done that, now i'm about to be 27 and i know what i want in life and it's to be with her and start a family! I'm very happy!!! :)