Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Facefuck

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and i tried to leave the kid alone but he came back into it callin me ignorant and what not. either debate or gtfo
    who am i supposed to debate with?
    me! oh me! debate with me.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    and i tried to leave the kid alone but he came back into it callin me ignorant and what not. either debate or gtfo
    who am i supposed to debate with?
    im ntot talkin to you, i never want to discuss anything with you so dont worry about it
    you just did :)
    you your post was in response to my post soo...
    imageimage

probably because it isnt a possibility.

I'm sure I'd take a lot of shit if I said I could jump 10 feet off the ground with nothing but my leg muscles. it's true. prove it's not.
    so now he has to PROVE that he doesnt jack off?
    No he doesnt have to prove anything. I already know it isnt a possibility so I don't need him to make up some good story.
    how about if youre born without arms?
    it is a possibility, even if its rare
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    HELLO facefuck u there? i thought we were havin a discussion now?
    HELLO facefuck u there? i thought we were havin a discussion now?
    you expect him to F5 this page every 10 seconds?
    maybe hes doing shit
    DUHHHHH
    imageimage

how about if youre born without arms?
    it is a possibility, even if its rare
    oh man... you just reminded me of an awesome joke.

I'll answer your question first. Hopefully if I am born armless, Karma or the universe will make my dick long enough for me to suck. If not, I might try getting really good with yoga and my feet. And if neither of those two things work, then I'll be having wet dreams once every 2-3 weeks because penis will naturally ejaculate without a regular release.

but youre still not technically jacking off
    imageimage
    HELLO FACEHUMPER!! U ALIVE?
    A guy is walking along the beach and see's a girl crying. As he approaches her he sees that she has no arrms and no legs. So he walks up and asks her what is wrong.

"I am 28 years old, I have no arms, and no legs, and I have never been hugged"

Taking pity on her, the guy leans over and gives her a hug and then starts to walk away when he hears her crying again. He turns back and asks her what is wrong.

"I am 28 years old, I have no arms, and no legs, and I have never been kiss"

Taking pity on her, the guy leans over and gives her a kiss and then starts to walk away when he hears her crying again. He turns back and asks her what is wrong.

"I am 28 years old, I have no arms, and no legs, and I have never been fucked"

The guy leans over, picks her up and tosses her in the ocean. "There you go! now you're fucked!"
    but youre still not technically jacking off
    okay fine. I'm okay with someone admitting that they dont masturbate as long as they admit they are either 1. getting regular sex. or 2. having wet dreams. If someone wants to deny doing any of these three things, that dude is a liar.
    what if they have the same disease as Louis XVI and it hurts to get an erection
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    A guy is walking along the beach and see's a girl crying. As he approaches her he sees that she has no arrms and no legs. So he walks up and asks her what is wrong.

"I am 28 years old, I have no arms, and no legs, and I have never been hugged"

Taking pity on her, the guy leans over and gives her a hug and then starts to walk away when he hears her crying again. He turns back and asks her what is wrong.

"I am 28 years old, I have no arms, and no legs, and I have never been kiss"

Taking pity on her, the guy leans over and gives her a kiss and then starts to walk away when he hears her crying again. He turns back and asks her what is wrong.

"I am 28 years old, I have no arms, and no legs, and I have never been fucked"

The guy leans over, picks her up and tosses her in the ocean. "There you go! now you're fucked!"
    Hahaha
    inb4lists
    Yeah, sorry i was eating food, what you want?
    inb4lists
    what if they have the same disease as Louis XVI and it hurts to get an erection
    good point. hmmm... idk. although did you read my comment about the time I went almost a month without sex/masturbation/wet dreams? I cam instantly without having an erection. idk... if I met someone like that though, and they made the claim... i might not call them a liar.
    you ready for a discussion? i got lotsa questions
    so it actually IS a possibility to not jack off
    #WINNING
    imageimage
    so it actually IS a possibility to not jack off
    #WINNING
    im ntot talkin to you, i never want to discuss anything with you so dont worry about it

I'm hella NOLA right now

you ready for a discussion? i got lotsa questions
    Only if we can do it in a lightning round theme......GO!
    inb4lists