Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brad is the new MC

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    come at me bro
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    butthole getting licked > snow covered forest
    distance +1
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
    I think George just doesn't want people to think he's gross since he's the only one to do it here and like it
    imageimage
    u could get fukkin herpes or mono n shit by doin normal sex shit everything has risks n shit
    i could understand that a girl would not necessarily 'love' getting there buttholes licked but at the same time i dont see why theyd have a problem with it
    why would anyone want slobbery spit on their butthole? why would anyway want to lick something that shit comes out of?
    George defends it by saying she cleans it and all this shit, well reality check, that bacteria and residual fecal matter doesn't just go away with a bit of soap and water
    Why would anyone want slobbery spit anywhere? cause it feels good. You can use the same argument with bacteria towards eating pussy, sucking dick, having sex...... cmon <_>
    slobbery spit doesn't feel good anywhere <_> I sure hate when someone gives me a wet willy or licks my face, etc. Pee is sterile. Poop is not.
    I'm sure you could blame you getting sick a lot a while back on the fact that you like licking butthole (which is essentially licking/eating poop since even though she washes it, it's still there)
    I dont slobbery spit anywhere.... thats what you said, i lick a butthole like i lick a pussy. Is period blood sterile cause a little water and soap dont take that away. I was sick alot back in the day cause i was going through alcohol withdraw... I wasnt even getting my fuck on at all....

You detroit people must have some trifflin buttholes. WHat do yous walk around with shit dripping out your ass all day?
    I think George just doesn't want people to think he's gross since he's the only one to do it here and like it
    CF
    Nola
    Ape
    Wake
    Rex
    all have said they lick butthole. hop off.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
    I laughed so hard when this was on Tosh.0 :))
    I love winning with women
    All the jawns crying about not wanting dudes near their assholes need to wipe more or something, buttholes should be clean.

I'd lick distance butthole.
    i could understand that a girl would not necessarily 'love' getting there buttholes licked but at the same time i dont see why theyd have a problem with it
    why would anyone want slobbery spit on their butthole? why would anyway want to lick something that shit comes out of?
    George defends it by saying she cleans it and all this shit, well reality check, that bacteria and residual fecal matter doesn't just go away with a bit of soap and water
    Why would anyone want slobbery spit anywhere? cause it feels good. You can use the same argument with bacteria towards eating pussy, sucking dick, having sex...... cmon <_>
    slobbery spit doesn't feel good anywhere <_> I sure hate when someone gives me a wet willy or licks my face, etc. Pee is sterile. Poop is not.
    I'm sure you could blame you getting sick a lot a while back on the fact that you like licking butthole (which is essentially licking/eating poop since even though she washes it, it's still there)
    I dont slobbery spit anywhere.... thats what you said, i lick a butthole like i lick a pussy. Is period blood sterile cause a little water and soap dont take that away. I was sick alot back in the day cause i was going through alcohol withdraw... I wasnt even getting my fuck on at all....

You detroit people must have some trifflin buttholes. WHat do yous walk around with shit dripping out your ass all day?
    girls don't have their period every day of the month. there's a chance for it to wash away and blood is liquid and washes away easier with water.
    poop just spread around and it comes out EVERY day so it's just always there.

and I wasn't talking about that kind of sick. a few weeks ago when you were complaining of a cold or whatever it was.
    My dog licks her own butthole all the time, she's never sick. I think the weather is why I was sick, not because I'm eating shit (as yous put it) ...theres nothing wrong with some butthole action, yous are the weird ones. The not sanitary argument is invalid.

why thank you, i'm honored ;;)
    Distance > Prudes
    buttholes should be clean.
    clean butthole is an oxymoron
    I think Dayna needs her butthole licked.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dogs aren't humans...
    imageimage
    nuthin in this world is truly clean, makin out with peeps isnt even technically clean fuck holdin hands isnt even technically clean
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Dogs aren't humans...
    My dog licks her butthole, then kisses my face, i kiss skully's mom, the bacteria travels everywhere :-O
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    QUARANTINE
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    nuthin in this world is truly clean, makin out with peeps isnt even technically clean fuck holdin hands isnt even technically clean
    holding hands is prolly way more dangerous bacteria wise then licking butthole. Niggas be touching all kinds of fucked up things all day. the butthole doesnt touch anything.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    we don't lick assholes and we're the weird ones lmao wtfamireading.jpg
    =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    we don't lick assholes and we're the weird ones lmao wtfamireading.jpg
    =)) =))
    imageimage