Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

NSFW discussions

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "what nore is there to know about your life?
    you have no job or college education, you sit at home with marc and complain here about him every day
    i call you uneducated because you literally are
    FUCKIN DEAL WITH MY RESPONSE TO YOUR OPINION"

1. You don't need to know shit about my life
    2. I don't complain about Marc everyday, sorry
    3. Call me uneducated all you want then, you're better then everyone else here anyway right?
    4. You obviously can't deal with my opinion if you just HAD to reply hours later

/drama high school bullshit
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ahhh, the good ole high school drama, where everything seems to be a popularity contest. i hated that shit. im glad when people get into/graduate college they just dont give a damn anymore. but every once in a while i see it creep its way back up a little bit.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Here's some tits to cheer everyone up.

{Upload|2750}
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yay!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Here's some tits to cheer everyone up.

{Upload|2750}
    \m/
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Dawn, any response to my point?
    Dawn, any response to my point?
    What was it? I must have missed it through all the crap and looking at boobs lol
    imageimage
    Is anyone around your phone ape so peeps could see noodies? And being at work with your type of job is different. I think the peeps at school should be studyin' shit or doin' papers inbetween classes <_>
    Dawn you've got to be kidding me. I go to school 3 days a week, I have full days to study. Studying for that one hour break would do nothing...

I actually chill in the coffee shop and eat while surfing the internet. I don't see anything that bad about that.
    Right hurrr
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    a helpful hint to people at school..if it says NSFW then just scroll to the bottom and back up real quick so u know pretty much on the page when the pick is coming up and then when u get to it just go past it real quick and no one will see anything...thats what i did at my school library last year
    a helpful hint to people at school..if it says NSFW then just scroll to the bottom and back up real quick so u know pretty much on the page when the pick is coming up and then when u get to it just go past it real quick and no one will see anything...thats what i did at my school library last year
    I've started using this technique for a little while now, but I swear to god I still hit nude pics in a Dimebag remembrance thread <_> lol
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Dime would approve of nude girls in his remembrance thread
    Is anyone around your phone ape so peeps could see noodies? And being at work with your type of job is different. I think the peeps at school should be studyin' shit or doin' papers inbetween classes <_>
    Dawn you've got to be kidding me. I go to school 3 days a week, I have full days to study. Studying for that one hour break would do nothing...

I actually chill in the coffee shop and eat while surfing the internet. I don't see anything that bad about that.
    Right hurrr
    I guess...but why not search other things? There's other crap on the interwebs more interesting and knowledgable then here. It's just my opinion and what I would do inbetween classes
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

Right hurrr
    I guess...but why not search other things? There's other crap on the interwebs more interesting and knowledgable then here. It's just my opinion and what I would do inbetween classes
    Because I do go to other sites........this is just another one that I browse while I'm eating in the library's coffee shop.

My point is you are inferring that I'm slacking off, not doing work, ect which is one hell of an inference to make knowing what I had originally said and you get upset when people make the inference right back at you when they say "not going to college = uneducated."

I don't happen to hold that view but you can't have it both ways by suggesting what I should be doing after inferring that I'm slacking off somehow as well as getting annoyed when it happens to you. I hope that made sense because I'm not always the best at wording myself.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dawn will never understand because she is a bum
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited February 2011
    Dawn will never understand because she has a sexy bum
    fixed
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    she is both a bum and has a sexy bum...
    interesting :-?