Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

NSFW discussions

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    but dayna, we dont even KNOW it contains nudity until its too late
    if there was a tag on the title wed know 'hey, dont go into this thread'
    sounds like a personal problem

{Upload|2735}
    regardless its still not my problem.

easy solution is to set your browser to disable pics. no nazi censorship, no you getting basketball anus girl in class. its a win/win
    speaking of which NSFW is in the title of this thread so that means!!!!!

{Upload|2736}
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givez a new meaning to Basketball :-))

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

well i'm not going to be bothered to add it before i post a pic, if a mod wants to add it after the fact thats on them.
    well if its not censorship then its douchebaggery :-?

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2011
    btw, id like to see leah try to graph a piecewise inequality
    cant? thought so
    go back to school and stop judging people who actually care about an education
    You act like you know my life so well, good for you. You also judge people on here almost everyday on just one small thing..I judge and you call me uneducated cuz I'm not in college yet. I'm not there cuz I don't want to waste my money on something I don't wanna do because it's not as much to go. Community colleges aren't for me. I should have known people would be bitches and pull the "you ain't in college or have a job so stfu' card. Fuckin' deal with my opinion
    imageimage
    ehh college aint nothing but a repeat of High School anyways... they dont teach anything new in college you couldnt have learned in High School

[-(

blue turbins

Well, high school fucked me over in photography. I wanted to take the class, even signed up for it. Was pulled into the guidance office so they could tell me "we're sorry, there's no more.room in the class for you. You're gonna have to find another class to take". Which I knew was bullshit, they just didn't want me to take it because of either the way I looked or because of my last name. Fucking retarded
    imageimage
    ehh college aint nothing but a repeat of High School anyways... they dont teach anything new in college you couldnt have learned in High School
    wrong.
    bullshit... i took College Prep in Highschool... when i got to my college courses they we'rent no different than the classes i took in high school.

[-(

blue turbins

edited February 2011
    i also LOL @ people who say if you don't go to college your gonna be a deadbeat loser for the rest of your life. Just look at Ape, also my mom was a college drop out after 1 month and i'll bet 50 bucks she makes more than Bianca ever will
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I LIKE MY COMMUNITY COLLEGE

YOUZ PEEPS DONT LIKE C.C.?
    i also LOL @ people who say if you don't go to college your gonna be a deadbeat loser for the rest of your life. Just look at Ape, also my mom was a college drop out after 1 month and i'll bet 50 bucks she makes more than Bianca ever will
    That is why I laugh at some. I want to go to college for photography...but the only place I've looked at that's worthy to me is expesive as all hell and you hardly get breaks. About 2 weeks off after every quarter and you have just Thanksgiving and Chrstmas day off for holidays. Idk if my head will explode or what
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't get to college and I make a hellz of alot of money :-bd

Union Bricklayers FTW!!!
    That is why I laugh at some. I want to go to college for photography...but the only place I've looked at that's worthy to me is expesive as all hell and you hardly get breaks. About 2 weeks off after every quarter and you have just Thanksgiving and Chrstmas day off for holidays. Idk if my head will explode or what

DO IT SOUNDS COOL

I WANT TO GET PAID TO TAKE PICS
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I only went to community college and I used to make 90k a year up until I lost my job. I don't get that much anymore, but....just sayin

DO IT SOUNDS COOL

I've.been thinking about it for a while...the amount of classes I'll have to take within 3 years is crazy
    imageimage

Union Bricklayers FTW!!!
    I TOOK A MASSIVE PAY CUT WHEN I STATED WORKING IN A OFFICE JOB FROM WHEN I WAS IN THE FIELD.

ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT MONEY I FEEL MORE AT HOME IN AN OFFICE SETTING THEN IN THE FIELD.

TO EACH THERE OWN BUT I PERSONALLY HATE BEING AWAY FROM MY PUTER
    :X
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Union Bricklayers FTW!!!
    I TOOK A MASSIVE PAY CUT WHEN I STATED WORKING IN A OFFICE JOB FROM WHEN I WAS IN THE FIELD.

ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT MONEY I FEEL MORE AT HOME IN AN OFFICE SETTING THEN IN THE FIELD.

TO EACH THERE OWN BUT I PERSONALLY HATE BEING AWAY FROM MY PUTER
    :X
    i dont mind being out on the construction site, they day goes by reaslly quick for me when i'm constantly busy.... i've had jobs where i sat at computers all day and it was torture to me, the day seemed twics as long and i was bored as fuck. for me an 8 hr day breezes by when you're building walls!

DO IT SOUNDS COOL

I've.been thinking about it for a while...the amount of classes I'll have to take within 3 years is crazy
    THATS WHAT ITS GONNA BE LIKE FOR ME WHEN I GET TO THE SAN FRANCISCO SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING.
    MY LIFE IS GONNA BE SO STRESSFUL I COULD CRY, BUT I LOVE THAT FEELING OF SATISFACTION I GET WHEN THE REWARD CENTER OF MY BRAIN STATS DRIPPING ENDORPHINS INTO MY BLOODSTREAM