Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Phil Labonte of All that Remains filling in for KSE Howard Jones

1131415161719»

Comments

• trying to get this back on topic....

show was really good last night. DT opened up, pretty good live. crowd was dead for them though. couldnt tell you the setlist... dont know them.

prada came on next. i do not like prada but they fucking command the stage. it was one of the roughest shows ive ever been at. plus, their singer has an awesome mustache and makes great faces when he screams. haha... once again, couldnt tell you the setlist, i was there for philswitch

they came on and it was fucking awesome. opened up with rose of sharyn, went into fixation on the darkness, when darkness falls, a bid farewell, a bunch of older stuff from alive or just breathing, my curse, all the usuals. closed with heartache and the encore was holy diver. phil could hit everything except holy diver, and hes starting to be a lot more comfortable on stage with them now. adams said last night that howard was just having some personal family issues and that he had to go home... so i guess that rules out the back injury everyones talking about, and hopefully him leaving the band. best part of the whole show was when adam went on a giant 5 minute rant about a vagina, then said "if you all know what i mean then scream" then phil came out and said "and if you dont know youll wanna go to your nearest gyncologist and find out" haha
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Fresh off a successful headlining tour that ended in March, Massachusetts metallers KILLSWITCH ENGAGE will appear at the Rock On The Range festival in Columbus, Ohio at the end of May. They will play three shows around the Rock On The Range date, so if you are in Norfolk, Pittsburgh or Rochester, then you're certainly in luck!

The details are as follows:

May 19 - Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa
    May 20 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Ches-A-Rena
    May 21 - Rochester, NY @ Water Street Music Hall
    May 22 - Columbus, OH @ Columbus Crew Stadium (Rock On The Range)

A Roadrunner Records spokesperson has told BLABBERMOUTH.NET that vocalist Howard Jones will return to KILLSWITCH ENGAGE's touring lineup for the above-mentioned shows after sitting out most of the band's recent headlining trek.

Howards back in killswitch so jessie will not be back in KSE.....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh well.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Damn thats a pretty awesome cover not gonna lie.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    edited April 2010
    I'm usually not a fan of female vocalists, but damn..she's pretty fucking good.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Wow great cover. Most of the time I get embarrassed watching people do these covers cause 99% of the time they suck, but this is really well done.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    eh girls singing like that makes me lol. All i think of when i see these are what theyre mom is thinking in the other room lol
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i do my vocals covers because i know i suck lol
  • dwts1dwts1 Posts: 53
    ok so back on topic....DIO>>>>>>>>>>>kse