Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    catz said he's come to pick you up :-bd
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    catz said he's come to pick you up :-bd
    :-))
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    fukk himz
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk himz
    :O

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    fukk himz
    LMAO XD
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I actually think I'm gonna mention going to Detroit to my mom, this sounds way too fun to miss.
    imageimage
    I actually think I'm gonna mention going to Detroit to my mom, this sounds way too fun to miss.
    Watch, I'm going to be one of like, 10 people not going to this.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alright, maybe I should have specified that I wasn't starting downtown, but what I said still holds.
    Hey bro, did you win that lotto? Cuz if you did you should totally fly me over ;-)
    I did not.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    You and your afro will be there in spirit.
    imageimage
    Alright, maybe I should have specified that I wasn't starting downtown, but what I said still holds.
    Hey bro, did you win that lotto? Cuz if you did you should totally fly me over ;-)
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

If this doesn't work, there's a .01% chance I'll be going to this.

You and your afro will be there in spirit.
    :)
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

I don't have money to buy tickets. I spent the last of it on a couple t-shirts from the Finnish Metal Tour. Which was awesome.
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

I don't have money to buy tickets. I spent the last of it on a couple t-shirts from the Finnish Metal Tour. Which was awesome.
    Yup, .01% chance. It's ok, I was just joshing anyways. Maybe next year, assuming this happens again

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^^^666th post.^^^
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

Yup, .01% chance. It's ok, I was just joshing anyways. Maybe next year, assuming this happens again

I buy more tickets eventually. If I win, I will fly you out.
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

Even though there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening, I appreciate it *brofist*

edited February 2011
    ^^^666th post.^^^
    For seals? FACK I can't believe I missed it. I was going to make it special

EDIT:I thought he meant my 666th post. I missed that too.
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

Even though there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening, I appreciate it *brofist*

*brofist* So, how's the weather out by you?
    I did not.
    BUY MORE TICKETS. MOAR!

*brofist* So, how's the weather out by you?
    nice 'n' cloudy, just the way I like it