Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
    Will was trolling under Mysterious. <_>
    So you admit I was trolling successfully. Hooray.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
    Where did I use the words "successful"?

whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
    Where did I use the words "successful"?
    Well, it was implied.
    I did have you guys fooled.
    The troll did nothing, so it wasn't successful.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Will wasn't trolling, he is just trying to look clever by playing this off like it was his plan all along like he always does.

It WAS, damn you. I had a plan ever since the day I made that fake account.
    What plan was that, oh mastermind?
    I got bored in computer class one day last june, and I felt like messing around. I decided to make a fake account for fun, and after I made an intro thread, I ran with it. I decided to see how long I could keep it up, and if anybody would catch it. I wanted to see how easy it would be to troll / trick / fool you guys, and it really wasn't hard at all. I just didn't say anything obvious, or stupid. I later planned to reveal it one year after I made the account and let everybody feel dumb., and give me mad props for the great troll.

I accidently told Nick one night when I drunk dialed him, but I covered it up.
    Explains why i didnt say much to mysterious.
    1 Will is enough.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who said will can come to the after party? :-))
    you gonna come homie?
    I will let you know in the next month. If things look good, then it's a yes. Right now it's 80% chance of going :D
    that would be awesome!!! i could drive to pittsburgh and meet up wiff youz, then we could roll to detroit together \m/ ... we'll go peel wheels and do doughnuts in front of Ed's house at 4am :-))
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Will's troll is just as successful as any of Ed's trolls that do nothing lol
    image Photobucket
    Well anyway, moving on.

Is Ape for sure going to detroit now or what?
    I never had trolls that did nothing.

you gonna come homie?
    I will let you know in the next month. If things look good, then it's a yes. Right now it's 80% chance of going :D
    that would be awesome!!! i could drive to pittsburgh and meet up wiff youz, then we could roll to detroit together \m/ ... we'll go peel wheels and do doughnuts in front of Ed's house at 4am :-))
    Good luck finding me

Don't you live in St. Claire Shores or something?
    Well anyway, moving on.

Is Ape for sure going to detroit now or what?
    he needs convincing... just tell him theres some dude in detroit calling Hatebreed racists and he'll be there in a flash
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    you gonna come homie?
    That would work. I'm sure we would be staying at Leah's house 1 week prior to Mayhem. So since Pittsburgh is right there we could role from there. Egg Ed's house as well :P
    Good luck finding my crib

you gonna come homie?
    Good luck finding me
    i'll just sound the grenade horn and see which house all the grenades run out of... you love grenades brah :p
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    anyway, Grimey said he was coming to Mayhem in AZ, but if this is happening i'll tell him he should better go to Detroit with all you guys :P
    anyway, Grimey said he was coming to Mayhem in AZ, but if this is happening i'll tell him he should better go to Detroit with all you guys :P
    You should too! :D
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    You could fly out here and I'd let you stay at my house and everything..

:-c
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    edited February 2011
    I really wish i could, but i'd get totally lost without my parents