Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    True, but we kind of have a "no forumer left behind policy" unless we knew they were gonna be late. Last year, Drew and his girl had to go off somewhere else, so we went up without them.

Also, while we're on the subject, I refuse to be Ed's water bitch.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    True, but we kind of have a "no forumer left behind policy" unless we knew they were gonna be late. Last year, Drew and his girl had to go off somewhere else, so we went up without them.

Also, while we're on the subject, I refuse to be Ed's water bitch.
    OK well Im sure in the coming week it will be discussed. and water bitch would you like to elaborate.
    We can only hope.

Last year, I went to get some water for my friends. It was hard enough carrying them all the way back to my seat because they give you a styrofoam tray like at Mcdonalds for four or more drinks, and they don't have lids, and the water cups hardly fit in their so they were constantly in danger of spilling or falling out, and then halfway back of trying to manuever around everyone, Ed calls me and yells at me through the phone to get him a water and he'll pay me back for it when I get there. First off, I am not carrying a water for him through that mess, and second, I didn't have the money to get it anyway.
    We can only hope.

Last year, I went to get some water for my friends. It was hard enough carrying them all the way back to my seat because they give you a styrofoam tray like at Mcdonalds for four or more drinks, and they don't have lids, and the water cups hardly fit in their so they were constantly in danger of spilling or falling out, and then halfway back of trying to manuever around everyone, Ed calls me and yells at me through the phone to get him a water and he'll pay me back for it when I get there. First off, I am not carrying a water for him through that mess, and second, I didn't have the money to get it anyway.
    Haha wow I hate how DTE dosent just give you water in the bottle. Also do you have lawn or seats?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Let's wait until Dayna and Brad get back to figure it out.

I won't be at any parking lot meetup, probably. Hatebreed was on the tour last year, so I don't see why we can't split a little early to get a better spot.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Because their show kicks ass! But yeah we can wait for them to get back.
    We can only hope.

Haha wow I hate how DTE dosent just give you water in the bottle. Also do you have lawn or seats?
    Because they don't want people to throw caps, I think.

Also, I have pavillion, but I'll be on the lawn most of the time.
    Because their show kicks ass! But yeah we can wait for them to get back.
    We can only hope.

Because they don't want people to throw caps, I think.

Also, I have pavillion, but I'll be on the lawn most of the time.
    Yeah I have pavillion but I probably won't even be down there.
    Okay. But yeah man, it's gonna be a blast.
    Their show kicks ass, but they're going to play 10-11 songs that sound pretty similar to each other, so.........I dunno, I wouldn't be heartbroken missing the last couple songs to get a better place to take the picture.
    Oh yeah no doubt. This is probably the most excited I have been for a concert in a while.
    Oh yeah no doubt. This is probably the most excited I have been for a concert in a while.
    I'm going every year until I'm dead.

Their show kicks ass, but they're going to play 10-11 songs that sound pretty similar to each other, so.........I dunno, I wouldn't be heartbroken missing the last couple songs to get a better place to take the picture.
    Well the question isn't WILL I leave, the question is CAN I leave. If I have rail, or if I'm in the center, it'll be near impossible to get out on my own. I'll have to surf out.

Also, how will we even know when their set is nearing the end? There's no way we can all tell "Okay time to go" at the exact same time and leave.
    Well we know how long they're playing, so......
    I'm going every year until I'm dead.

Well the question isn't WILL I leave, the question is CAN I leave. If I have rail, or if I'm in the center, it'll be near impossible to get out on my own. I'll have to surf out.

Also, how will we even know when their set is nearing the end? There's no way we can all tell "Okay time to go" at the exact same time and leave.
    I will be going every year too.

All I know is if we stay to the end we would have to haul ass to the hill for the pic.
    Well we know how long they're playing, so......
    Is Hatebreed doing any shows before Detroit for Mayhem fest? Maybe someone has the set, and we can decide what song from there.
    We're the last show they're playing I believe....
    Okay, so what shows for Mayhem did they do before? if we can get ahold of their setlist from the earlier mayhem show, we can go on that.
    edited July 2011
    Were the middle date they play the day after in Indiana. Then they play chicago the day before us.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They don't join the tour until Chicago....
    Okay, well I guess we'll just have to wait until then, or ask Adam.