Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    weed goes with every occasion
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    weed goes with every occasion
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I think meeting in the parking lot early is our best bet, for starters.
    I'll probably meet up with you all later like the last couple years.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Too good to hang out early jay? Anyway the later the better like during godsmack
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm going with the same group I've been with the last two years and we're going to hit up the meet and greets. And we will be hanging out during Godsmack.....watching them. <_>
    I'm going with the same group I've been with the last two years and we're going to hit up the meet and greets. And we will be hanging out during Godsmack.....watching them. <_>
    Am I invited?
    Don't watch that's ridiculous. Meet and greets are stupid to me now it wastes too much time I'm there to listen to music not stand in line to say hi to someone. Just meet these people at headline shows or smaller tours where you can hang out and chat a bit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Am I invited?
    Duh. You just have to find us.
    Don't watch that's ridiculous. Meet and greets are stupid to me now it wastes too much time I'm there to listen to music not stand in line to say hi to someone. Just meet these people at headline shows or smaller tours where you can hang out and chat a bit
    That's nice.
    It is. Think about how much time you waste at these things doing meet and greets when you could be watching bands play. Whether you like them or not. I give most all the bands a shot unless I have to pick between two bands
    edited July 2011
    All the festivities are in one area at Detroit so you are in close proximity to the side stages the whole time. When I met Zombie last year I was able to watch Chimaira and 3IOB from the line. That's not an issue.
    Am I invited?
    That's nice.
    Cool I will look for the biggest group there.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's easier if you just look for the only gay black guy there
    It's easier if you just look for the only gay black guy there
    So true.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Last we all met up at the rockstar tent before heading to the hill...which ended up failing and I don't remember why. I just know the groups got separated and I was wandering around by myself in between them lol
    image Photobucket
    Last we all met up at the rockstar tent before heading to the hill...which ended up failing and I don't remember why. I just know the groups got separated and I was wandering around by myself in between them lol
    For some reason not everyone wanted to go to the hill at that time, so the group split up and we had a hell of a time meeting back up.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So it will be like a big game of Hide-N-Seek-The-Forum-Peoples.
    So it will be like a big game of Hide-N-Seek-The-Forum-Peoples.
    That would be pretty epic.