Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Nolaz

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    nope no one would ever go with me, i had to bribe my friends with a NYC trip to go
    you can't go by yourself?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nope, ive said it before. i cant be in public by myself it gives me anxiety. i would feel like such a loser that it would ruin the show for me
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Never seen Down either. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I'll never forget seeing down they are awesome live. I saw them open for metallica still in my top 5 shows ever.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn that sucks nola, i thought you would have seen them, you have a DOwn tattoo and shit! ibet youre madd pumped to see them now \m/

I saw them once in like 2006ish... they were great! played for 2+ hrs and shit, audio was perfect. Can't wait to see them again!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nope, ive said it before. i cant be in public by myself it gives me anxiety. i would feel like such a loser that it would ruin the show for me
    If I was you, I'd force myself to be in public alone until that shit went away. Whenever I have perceived obstacles like that, it drives me crazy unless I can prove my mind is stronger then that feeling. I like the challenge.

Like I'm terrified of heights. experienced rock climbing? check. bungie jumping? check. sky diving? check. climbing out on really high ledges? check. I'm pretty terrified of snakes and spiders, and so whenever someone has one I want to hold it... to prove the feeling is irrational.
    xanax, ativan would help you with that nola. until you felt comfortable to go out in your own skin. you should talk to a DR. it may not help everyone, but it really helped me with my anxiety shit.
    I'll bet he could tackle that problem without drugs.
    he might be able too, but i had long talks with him about it and it seems like he has a serious case of anxiety... like i said it may not work for eveyone, but it worked for me when i was having severe anxiety issues from alcohol withdraw, but the longer i stayed sober, the better i've fealt. . i'm just giving him an option... theres other ways also, like maybe see a therapist or just fight it, but you should seek some kind of tools to help yourself, living like that sucks, i know the feeling.
    I agree with what you said George.

that was random distance. It's too bad you aren't, because i love sexy Hispanic chickas. nothing fucking hotter.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    that blows. i think almost all the shows i've been to in the last year were solo
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i have bad anxiety to it sucks but i deal with it the best i can
    suscks rex, I'm in the same bout man.. i'm in the process of weaning off my medication cause it served its purpose of helping me through withdraw, but i feel alot of anxiety when i drop down a dose. it sucks, i just fight it, the longer i dont drink the better i seem to feel. I always had it to a point, but i think pounding alcohol for years made it worse, but I think i can cope fine, i just have to keep busy and stay sober, its getting better as the months go by! for others who just have it regularly without anything causing it, if its real bad, i see nothing workng with seeing a therapist or taking some medication to help yourelves out...
    NOLA, I AM DISSAPOINT AS FUCK X( :-S
    lol I thought u were going Sun or somethin... i didnt get back from NYC till like 9 tonight
    yurp, just got in!!!! fucking perfect set, it was different from yours, i'll post it when it comes on setlist fm... but that was great. Phil is my favorite alltime vocalist... they sound so tight, me and andrea had a fucking balst DOWN FTW!!!! did you post a review..
    ya in the concert reivew thread. check it out \m/
    Hey Nolaz - you dl tunez?