Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HOW ARE DOG FIGHTS EVIL?

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    HUMANS>ALL OTHER LIFE ON PLANET EARTH

THE PROOF IS IN EVERYTHING THING WE DO

FOR EXAMPLE WE DOMINATE THE PLANET
    We are nothing but a Virus to this planet. every other animal develops a natural symbiosis with its surrounding environment. we consume and destroy everything we touch. this planet is going to wilt and die because of humans. may be 50 years from now or 150 but we are going to kill this planet and ourselves along with it. the projected population breaking point of earth is around 10 billion, we are set to hit that within the next 50 years.
    I DONT WANT TO SOUND TO MEAN TO YOU BUT ALL THE HORSE SHIT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE IS TERRIBLY IGNORANT.
    WE COULD NOT DESTROY THIS PLANET EVEN IF WE TRIED, ON THE OTHER HAND WE COULD KILL OFF OURSELVES.
    THE REASON WE DONT JUST BOW DOWN LIKE THE REST ON CUNT CREATURES ON THIS ROCK IS CAUSE WE ARE INTELLIGENT CREATURES.
    OUR INTELLIGENCE MAY BE OUR DOWN FALL ALTHOUGH I DOUBT IT IT WILL BE AS YOU MENTIONED OVER POPULATION.
    THIS OVER POPULATION WILL ABSOLUTELY ZERO EFFECT ON EARTH.
    EARTH HAS BEEN HERE FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS AND HAS SEEN BILLIONS OF SPECIES DIE OUT WE WILL FOLLOW SUITE.
    LONG STORY SHORT TO THINK WE CAN AFFECT THE PLANET IS TO BE A EGO MANIC WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited February 2011
    and i dont think we are more important than any animal.... relatively speaking.

there's a bias there..... of course we're gonna hold other humans in higher regard compared to other animals. but thats because we're humans too. derp!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :O we iz aliens to teh earth :O

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

true story

they're a bias there..... of course we're gonna hold other humans in higher regard compared to other animals. but thats because we're humans too. derp!

OTHER ANIMALS ARE GREAT! YOU CAN GRILL'EM, STEW'EM, FRI'EM, BOIL'EM........

PERHAPS

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :O we killed teh dinosuars wif our space ships :O

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

:O we killed teh dinosuars wif our space ships :O
    POSSIBILITY

they're a bias there..... of course we're gonna hold other humans in higher regard compared to other animals. but thats because we're humans too. derp!

ever tried human meat?.... we might taste better than all of them
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

guys in Cannibal Holocaust think human meat is tasteh
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I BET WE TASTE DAM GOOD

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

We are nothing but a Virus to this planet. every other animal develops a natural symbiosis with its surrounding environment. we consume and destroy everything we touch. this planet is going to wilt and die because of humans. may be 50 years from now or 150 but we are going to kill this planet and ourselves along with it. the projected population breaking point of earth is around 10 billion, we are set to hit that within the next 50 years.
    I DONT WANT TO SOUND TO MEAN TO YOU BUT ALL THE HORSE SHIT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE IS TERRIBLY IGNORANT.
    WE COULD NOT DESTROY THIS PLANET EVEN IF WE TRIED, ON THE OTHER HAND WE COULD KILL OFF OURSELVES.
    THE REASON WE DONT JUST BOW DOWN LIKE THE REST ON CUNT CREATURES ON THIS ROCK IS CAUSE WE ARE INTELLIGENT CREATURES.
    OUR INTELLIGENCE MAY BE OUR DOWN FALL ALTHOUGH I DOUBT IT IT WILL BE AS YOU MENTIONED OVER POPULATION.
    EARTH HAS BEEN HERE FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS AND HAS SEEN BILLIONS OF SPECIES DIE OUT WE WILL FOLLOW SUITE.
    LONG STORY SHORT TO THINK WE CAN AFFECT THE PLANET IS TO BE A EGO MANIC WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.

with a push of a button our leaders can end most of the life on this planet with a nuclear holocaust. things that survive the immediate barrage will eventually succumb to the lethal radiation levels that will pollute almost all major sources of water. there are almost 30,000 nuclear warheads in existence, this is more then enough to decimate our planet.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Shane there are gays and people like hitler have lived for the very reason of population control. Seems to be working out but the gays are getting too bitchy about rights lately
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Shane there are gays and people like hitler have lived for the very reason of population control. Seems to be working out but the gays are getting too bitchy about rights lately
    No, they deserve equal rights.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    *searches for facepalm smile*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

with a push of a button our leaders can end most of the life on this planet with a nuclear holocaust. things that survive the immediate barrage will eventually succumb to the lethal radiation levels that will pollute almost all major sources of water. there are almost 30,000 nuclear warheads in existence, this is more then enough to decimate our planet.
    it really isnt brah

if a rock the size of mars has hit this planet and it pulled through,,,,,a few bombs arent gonna do shit.

radiation is harmful.... to humans.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    No, they deserve equal rights.
    *searches for facepalm smile*
    just because they deserve rights, doesnt mean they have to be bitchy about it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

it really isnt brah

if a rock the size of mars has hit this planet and it pulled through,,,,,a few bombs arent gonna do shit.

radiation is harmful.... to humans.

EVEN IF WE GOT THE BIGGEST DRILLING RIGS ON THE PLANET
    AND DRILLED DOWN AS DEEP AS WE POSSIBLY COULD
    AND PUT ALL THE NUKES IN THE HOLES WE DRILLED
    AND DETONATED THEM ALL AT ONCE
    WE WOULD STILL ONLY BE BLOWING UP 2 MILES DEEP INTO THE EARTH
    WITCH IS MORE THE 3,000 MILES DEEP
    THAT IS LIKE IF YOU HAVE FINGER NAILS
    AND YOU SCRATCH YOUR ARM
    AND SOME TINY SKIN PARTICLES BREAK FREE

ONLY INSANE EGO MANICS THINK WE CAN DESTROY EARTH

ON THE OTHER HAND WE CAN KILL OFF OUR SELFS :)
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people. I require the same from them. 8-X
    there are some who call me... tim?
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people. I require the same from them. 8-X
    ?????

IDFBI FWPUEHYWOIU