Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HOW ARE DOG FIGHTS EVIL?

GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
edited February 2011 in Off Topic

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    if you have to asked that then you're a pure fucking retard
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    WOW TALK ABOUT A FAIL RESPONSE

DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ANY THING TO SAY?
    ok then. How is beating and abusing two animals til the go into a killing frenzy not evil?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

This from Mr. Morality here. The swinger. The same one who announced he was getting married in order to defraud the government. Glass houses, sir, glass houses.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Well...we have cage fights that are pretty much the same except there's a ref involved so no one dies or some shit. Can't have refs with dog fights cuz people fight dogs normally for money and they don't care about them
    imageimage

This from Mr. Morality here. The swinger. The same one who announced he was getting married in order to defraud the government. Glass houses, sir, glass houses.
    There is nothing wrong with my sexual preference, and i haven't done anything illegal in the state of north carolina.
    ok then. How is beating and abusing two animals til the go into a killing frenzy not evil?
    WELL ANIMALS ARE IN FACT HUMANS TOOLS FOR US TO EAT USE FOR LABOR TRAIN TO RACE AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

SO DO YOU EAT MEAT?

IF YES THEN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABUSING COWS, PIGS AND CHICKENS OR DOGS
    EXPLAIN
    We are supposed to be kind to our animals. Many people say that a society's worth is based on how they treat their animals, children, and elderly.

I personnally think dog fighting is barbaric and would never participte or watch one.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WELL ANIMALS ARE IN FACT HUMANS TOOLS FOR US TO EAT USE FOR LABOR TRAIN TO RACE AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

SO DO YOU EAT MEAT?

IF YES THEN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABUSING COWS, PIGS AND CHICKENS OR DOGS
    that two separate issues. I condone killing animals for food, not entertainment.
    Well...we have cage fights that are pretty much the same except there's a ref involved so no one dies or some shit. Can't have refs with dog fights cuz people fight dogs normally for money and they don't care about them

I ONLY REASON PEOPLE CRY WHEN ANIMALS FIGHT TO THE DEATH IS IF THEY THINK SAID ANIMAL IS CUTE.

PEOPLE DIE IN CAGE FIGHTS ALL THE TIME

I ONLY REASON PEOPLE CRY WHEN ANIMALS FIGHT TO THE DEATH IS IF THEY THINK SAID ANIMAL IS CUTE.

PEOPLE DIE IN CAGE FIGHTS ALL THE TIME
    99.9% of the time the 2 people in that cage fight walked into upon thier own free will. they were't beaten til they went insane.

SO DO YOU EAT MEAT?

that two separate issues. I condone killing animals for food, not entertainment.
    SO ITS OK TO KILL THESE CUTE FURRY CREATURES OVER HERE CAUSE THATS FOOD

BUT NOT OVER HERE CAUSE THATS ENTERTAINMENT?

HERE IS HAWAII THE PHILAPINOS EAT BLACK DOG ALL THE TIME IS THERE ANY THING WRONG WITH THAT?
    EXPLAIN
    We are supposed to be kind to our animals. Many people say that a society's worth is based on how they treat their animals, children, and elderly.

I personnally think dog fighting is barbaric and would never participte or watch one.
    THIS MAY BE TRUE AND IF IT IS OUR CULTURE IS TOTALLY FUCKED

TRUST ME I USED TO WORK AT THE BIGGEST TYSON CHICKEN FACTORY IN THE WORLD LOCATED IN BERRYVILLE ARKANSAS AND THOSE CREATURES WERE TORTURED BEYOND BELIEVE.

There is nothing wrong with my sexual preference, and i haven't done anything illegal in the state of north carolina.

Your sexual preference is immoral to many people. The only illegal thing you've done has to do with intent. You said you and Judy intended to defraud the government. Benefits that others are paying for.

I don't have a problem with any of that. I just think it's pretty silly to pass your moral judgement off on another person, regarding any subject.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Your sexual preference is immoral to many people. The only illegal thing you've done has to do with intent. You said you and Judy intended to defraud the government. Benefits that others are paying for.

I don't have a problem with any of that. I just think it's pretty silly to pass your moral judgement off on another person, regarding any subject.
    i honestly don't give a fuck about some old ass conservative fucktard who thinks my fucking other people is immoral. i got a sweet piece of ass lined up to fuck next week btw. also i have not committed a crime, intent or not. you're trying to hard

i honestly don't give a fuck about some old ass conservative fucktard who thinks my fucking other people is immoral. i got a sweet piece of ass lined up to fuck next week btw. also i have not committed a crime, intent or not. you're trying to hard

AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DOG FIGHTS, THE ISSUE AT HAND?

You mad? Hahaha

The truth's a bitch ain't it?