Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HOW ARE DOG FIGHTS EVIL?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

You are my new fucking hero, sir. LMAO
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    How many dogs are around in the US? Just call dog fights population control...something we should look into
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gulch, do you own a dog or a any pet for that matter? If so, would you beat it into a killing frenzy and watch it fight and have it get wounded and die?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    How many dogs are around in the US? Just call dog fights population control...something we should look into
    THIS IS TRUE IF YOU DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOUR DOG THEN DONT

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO FIGHT THEIR DOG THATS THEIR BUSINESS

Gulch, do you own a dog or a any pet for that matter? If so, would you beat it into a killing frenzy and watch it fight and have it get wounded and die?
    I DO NOT HAVE ANY PETS.

IF I DID AND I WANTED TO SEE IT FIGHT TO THE DEATH THEN YES

DOGS ARE FUCKING DOGS LET US NOT FORGET THAT FACT
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    HOW WOULD THE GULCH KITTIES FEEL ABOUT THIS?
    I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    *adopts teh kittehs*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

They are currently training to fight the dogs. Gulch kittehs are tougher than dogs.
    That's right Dogs are fucking Dogs but that doesn't mean we should pit them against each other for our entertainment. That's just something a sick fucking individual would do.
    MORE THEN LIKLY THEY HAVE DIED BY NOW AND IF NOT I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY HAVE TO FIGHT BRUTALLY ALL THE TIME

SUCH IS NATURE

That's right Dogs are fucking Dogs but that doesn't mean we should pit them against each other for our entertainment. That's just something a sick fucking individual would do.

A SICK PERSON WOULD DO THAT TO HUMANS

FOR THE RECORD WE ARE ALL SICK VERY VERY SICK

I agree there are some sick individuals in this world but that doesn't mean were all fucked in the head.

I agree there are some sick individuals in this world but that doesn't mean were all fucked in the head.
    ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

LOOK DEEP INTO YOURSELF, FIND THE TRUTH

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    I think dogfighting it is wrong because people train these animals to fight eachother for their own pleasure. They arent killing dogs for food or warmth or anything out of necessity. Theyre fighting dogs for their own benifit.
    LETS TRAIN OUR 5 YEAR OLD CHILDREN TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR THE $ AND LULZ!

WIN IDEA IF I EVER HERD ONE
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited February 2011
    When I was ten I was sent out into the open world. I put animals against each other and I would keep the profit. I probably ended up knocking 700 animals out. I even took down a terrorist organization by doing so.

Nobody bitched at me for that.
    I love winning with women
    LETS TRAIN OUR 5 YEAR OLD CHILDREN TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR THE $ AND LULZ!
    Five year olds are scary hard to train though. They don't have much of an attention span.
    I would like to see UP and gulch put in a cage and fight until one of them dies...

my moneys on gulch
    gulch would whooooop yo ass....