Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Are people fucking serious?

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Vick paid his debt to society and he now does things to help other people and animals.
    Rapistburger can rape people, noone talks about that, Lewis, Little, and Stallworth can murder people, noone talks about that. Everyone's just on VIck's nuts cause he's a superstar.

... and like I said a million times, outside of philly, people only get negative news on Vick. I see everyday on the local sports station the positive role model he's become and the positive things he's does for the community.

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE

Don't forget about the Carolina Panthers convicted murderer, Ray Carruth.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Vick paid his debt to society and he now does things to help other people and animals.
    Rapistburger can rape people, noone talks about that, Lewis, Little, and Stallworth can murder people, noone talks about that. Everyone's just on VIck's nuts cause he's a superstar.

... and like I said a million times, outside of philly, people only get negative news on Vick. I see everyday on the local sports station the positive role model he's become and the positive things he's does for the community.

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE
    Just because those people do equally terrible things does not mean that what Vick did wasn't wrong.

Of course outside of Philly is only going to hear the negative while his hometown hears the positive.

:-|
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm so tired of this conversation...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    well shit leonard little killed someone drunk driving and did no time and still played lol
    then why you start thread knickuh!!!

You posted two more times. I figured you wanted more responses.

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE
    Just because those people do equally terrible things does not mean that what Vick did wasn't wrong.

Of course outside of Philly is only going to hear the negative while his hometown hears the positive.

:-|
    I never said what Vick did wasnt wrong. WHY do people alwyas twist my words around?

here it its...

1. What Vick did was terrible.
    2. I was happy he was thrown out of the NFL and into jail.
    3. I was extremely pissed when the Eagles signed him.
    4. When he was Mcnabb's backup I seen on TV the changes he made.
    5. With his recent success alot of media thow him under the bus, philly sports shows the positive he has done.

I THINK WHAT VICK DID WAS HORRIBLE. BUT THE MAN WENT TO JAIL AND REHABILITATED HIMSELF.
    then why you start thread knickuh!!!

i didnt expect it to become another Vick vs World argument.
    I know you have said many times you think what he did was wrong.

But what I'm trying to get across to you is that the only reason he was "rehabilitated" is because he got caught. He's a superstar who got caught. He shouldn't be able to get a second chance like most people do for that crap just because his famous. I'm pretty certain he got special treatment in prison, too.

But what I'm trying to get across to you is that the only reason he was "rehabilitated" is because he got caught. He's a superstar who got caught. He shouldn't be able to get a second chance like most people do for that crap just because his famous. I'm pretty certain he got special treatment in prison, too.

So, because he's famous he doesn't deserve a second chance? I never want to be famous.
    The only "special treatment" he got in prison was solitary confinement. Not so special if you ask me.
    The only reason this man gets so much negative press three years after the fact is because he is a successful black man. Somebody had to say it.

but he is not on probation or required by law to do anything, So why wasnt he dogfighting during superbowl weekend and not talking to a group of young people about making the right choices in life?

isn't the only reason why most people get "rehabilitated" because they got caught tho? most people don't go and "rehabilitate" on there own they have to be pushed to do it

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    im not even going to respond to you morons on this subject...
    imageimage

isn't the only reason why most people get "rehabilitated" because they got caught tho? most people don't go and "rehabilitate" on there own they have to be pushed to do it

Rehab is for quitters.

So, because he's famous he doesn't deserve a second chance? I never want to be famous.
    The only "special treatment" he got in prison was solitary confinement. Not so special if you ask me.
    The only reason this man gets so much negative press three years after the fact is because he is a successful black man. Somebody had to say it.
    Never said that just because he's famous that he doesn't deserve a second chance. I think anybody who does this shit does not deserve a second chance, or should be put in a mental institution. My point I was trying to make was that because he's a superstar that's the reason why he got a second chance unlike most "regular" people who do the same thing. I consider solitary confinement special treatment. He didn't have to defend himself or worry about getting stabbed or raped like everyone else in there does.

And I'm not racist, if that's what you're implying.

@HOODS: I know he's not required to do those things by law. He's putting on an act. Again, how does a grown ass man not know that torturing animals ISN'T okay? If he truly cared about animals and truly cared about children making the right choices in life, he wouldn't of done any of the shit he did in the past. The only reason he isn't going to do it again isn't because he thinks it's wrong or doesn't want to, it's because he knows he might get caught.
    im not even going to respond to you morons on this subject...

lol cause your opinion means so much more then anyone else's

i used to drink a case of beer and madd whisky a day and i quit doing that, it almost killed me. i knew it wasnt right at the time, but i did it anyway, now i look at things much differently. I CHANGED.

It depends on the situation.
    i used to drink a case of beer and madd whisky a day and i quit doing that, it almost killed me. i knew it wasnt right at the time, but i did it anyway, now i look at things much differently. I CHANGED.
    That's not the same degree as torturing animals, sorry.