Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

VERIZON IPHONE

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The 3Gs came out in May if I remember right
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Wanted one, but the charges are balls ridiculous.
    $30.00 FOR UNLIMITED DATA SEEMED REASONABLE TO ME
    I pay 10 for unlimited data and text.
    WHAT NETWORK ARE YOU ON?

Sprint. I have the Unlimited text and data plan for 69.99. But after insurance, taxes n things it's 90. Also includes unlimited mobile to mobile calling to any cell
    CAN YOU GET IPHONE TO WORK ON SPRINT?

Verizon ftw.

ALL MOST 10 YEARS AND NOT 1 DROPPED CALL.

I SHOULD BE THERE GOD DAM SPOKES PERSON.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im looking to upgrade to the droid but idk about the touch screen and my nails
    imageimage
    wait till the next iphone. it will be announced in late may/early june and be in 4g(more than likely) thats. what im doing
    I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BUT WITH THE VERIZON IPHONE RELEASE THEY HAD A PROMO THAT LET ME RESTART MY CONTRACT SO I GOT THE PHONE FOR $200.00.

IF I WAITED I WOULD HAVE HAD TO WAIT TILL MY CONTRACT RAN OUT WITCH IS LIKE 1 AND 1/2 YEARS AWAY. SO I GOT THE IPHONE 4 AND NOW I CAN GET NEW ONE IN 2 YEARS.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    3GS came out late June I know this because I bought my 3G in early may and they didn't tell me about the new one and I was pissed
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i haz a verizon blackberry
    im looking to upgrade to the droid but idk about the touch screen and my nails
    GO WITH A LITTLE BIT SHORTER NAIL ON YOUR POINTER FINGER

LIKE THE WAY COCAINE ADDICTS HAVE A LONGER NAIL ON THERE PINKY

YOU MIGHT EVEN START A NEW STYLE/FAD
    I ALL MOST GOT ONE OF THOSE LAST TIME I SIGNED MY CONTRACT WITH VERIZON BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA BULKY.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ITS SIZE?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    got myne aready
    but it aint frum verizun

I ALL MOST GOT ONE OF THOSE LAST TIME I SIGNED MY CONTRACT WITH VERIZON BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA BULKY.

nah, i like it, it's thin and fits in my pocket nicely. i just got it last week, i'm diggin it...

nah, i like it, it's thin and fits in my pocket nicely. i just got it last week, i'm diggin it...
    WHAT KIND OF DATA PLAN YOU GOT?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    3GS came out late June I know this because I bought my 3G in early may and they didn't tell me about the new one and I was pissed
    Had the same problem, and I also was pissed
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I need a new better phone.

WHAT KIND OF DATA PLAN YOU GOT?

i have unlimited internet. free nights and weekends, i think 400 mins, but i rarely use my cellphone for calls, unlimited text....
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    my mom got the 3g when it was $100 and 3 days later the 3gs went down to $100(with contract) and my mom raged.

i have the 3gs and like it. I want the 4 though but ima wait till the...4g? 5? the next one.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    att has superior 3g speeds and probably will have superior 4g once they get it going better.

verizon just has better coverage and not even that much better.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AT&T has faster 3G speeds then Verizon but Verizon has better call quality. Also on the Verizon iPhone you can't use the internet and make a call at the same time but on AT&T you can.

I've only had my 3GS since June but I am already going to be eligible for a full upgrade June 2011 but I will probably be waiting for the new iPhone.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i have a droid incredible. androids are much better than iphones imo because apple nickle and dimes you for everything. on android there is over 70,000 FREE apps. apple products are overrated. great products but overrated