Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

DA PACK WIN!!!!

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    anyone who says football is gay then defends hockey is fuckin retarded. football may be a bunch of dudes slamming each other around, but hockey is the same thing...on ice skates. so by your own logic hockey is gay.
    YOU FORGOT THAT HOKEY HAS A LACK OF SPANDEX

• TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    endurance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscle

without endurance you can't do fucking shit.
    Fast twitch aka BURST SPEED > Destroys anything with endurance in a cage, maybe if they are in the forest, but they got no where to run, im sorry.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    muscle =/= athlete
    NO SHIT, otherwise arnold would be the best, I SAID COMBINATION OF SIZE/SPEED/STRENGTH AND FINESSE, NOBODY WITH CLAYS SIZE HAS THAT SPEED and FINESSE, CLAY HAS THE FINESSE OF A SAFETY IN A LINEBACKERS BODY.

You are so retarded...
    imageimage
    muscle =/= athlete
    NO SHIT, otherwise arnold would be the best, I SAID COMBINATION OF SIZE/SPEED/STRENGTH AND FINESSE, NOBODY WITH CLAYS SIZE HAS THAT SPEED and FINESSE, CLAY HAS THE FINESSE OF A SAFETY IN A LINEBACKERS BODY.

You are so retarded...
    AKA LEAH LOST THE ARGUMENT, SO THATS ALL SHE HAS TO SAY.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    anyone who says football is gay then defends hockey is fuckin retarded. football may be a bunch of dudes slamming each other around, but hockey is the same thing...on ice skates. so by your own logic hockey is gay.
    neither football or hockey is just dudes slammin eachother, they are both great games... i like both sports, but i prefer hockey... GO FLYERS! Go EAGLES!

muscle =/= athlete

You are so retarded...
    AKA LEAH LOST THE ARGUMENT, SO THATS ALL SHE HAS TO SAY.

I didn't lose shit. You can't argue with someone who wants to fuck Matthews, thinks he's gods gift to athelitics and is waaaaaaay biased
    imageimage
    Prince is more feminine then any chick on this forum.
    edited February 2011
    Im not mad, I got that GLITTA in my eyez! We WON, im feelin SICK and SECSYFIED right now. B-)
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    ya except half the guys on the football team have zero talent their just a bunch of side show freaks tackling the opposing team......hockey players must have speed, strength, hand eye coordination, finesse. where most football players only need to possess two of those traits to be good at their position

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    ya except half the guys on the football team have zero talent their just a bunch of side show freaks tackling the opposing team......hockey players must have speed, strength, hand eye coordination, finesse. where most football players only need to possess two of those traits to be good at their position

LOLWUT? Get the fuck out of here you retard. Football you need hell of a lot of skill. Strength, speed, endurance, eye coordination, good and fast reaction time, agility, being able to cut at fast speeds, and so much more skill then what hockey requires. Next time you need to learn what the fuck you are talking about before you say some stupid shit like that.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

not true at all. i would say the only position that doesnt require all 4 of those is punter\kicker. even linemen require things such as speed or finesse when it comes to run blocking, setting up the screen, etc.

and dont act like the nhl dont have their "side show freaks" what about enforcers, who are not known for their scoring or puck handling, but because they can check\hit?
    Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>> Football
    imageimage
    BRO FIST Marc!! \m/
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bet my left nut Rodgers will be the cover boy for Madden '12.