Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

DA PACK WIN!!!!

Comments

• TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    Well I dig the Championship belt, it is something I would do myself so, could give a fack what you jealous whiners think, WE DA CHAMPIONS, GET PWNT MORE!!
    Who said we're jealous?
    I never said you were, talkin bout the others.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Well I dig the Championship belt, it is something I would do myself so, could give a fack what you jealous whiners think, WE DA CHAMPIONS, GET PWNT MORE!!
    Who said we're jealous?
    No one. But he thinks we are obviously
    imageimage
    Im sorry but when Hockey gets somebody 6'4 250 with Clays combination of Speed, strenght and finesse..... They have never had an athlete like him......
    You act like you know hockey :-))
    HOCKEY DOES NOT HAVE AN ATHLETE LIKE CLAY, PERIOD!

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Packers = 2012 champions OF COCK SUCKING MASTERY, THE NEXT DYNASTY, SUCK IT SUCK SUCK IT!!
    Packers = 2012 champions too we got FINLEY coming back our best receiving threat, and Barnett, and one of the youngest teams in the league, THE NEXT DYNASTY, SUCK IT SUCK SUCK IT!!
    Awww...someone is getting ahead of himself
    imageimage
    i dont see what the big deal is about the belt, they were having fun.....does it effect anybody??? no so why the fuck should anyone care. its just like the people getting upset at stastny & duchene's bang bang dance they do after they win.
    They're just mad cuz they lost, they need to lose with some class, have some dignity you guys.

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Zdeno Chara could kick the living shit out of clay whats-his-name's ass
    i dont see what the big deal is about the belt, they were having fun.....does it effect anybody??? no so why the fuck should anyone care. its just like the people getting upset at stastny & duchene's bang bang dance they do after they win.
    They're just mad cuz they lost, they need to lose with some class, have some dignity you guys.

WHAT CHOO TALKIN BOUT

I DONT DONT PLAY NO HOMO BALL

Im sorry but when Hockey gets somebody 6'4 250 with Clays combination of Speed, strenght and finesse..... They have never had an athlete like him......
    You act like you know hockey :-))
    HOCKEY DOES NOT HAVE AN ATHLETE LIKE CLAY, PERIOD!

Wanma know why? He doesn't know wtf he's doin on the ice....and I think his legs would hurt lots if he did play n complain like a little bitch
    imageimage

They can have fun, but I still think it's gay. And you need to stfu about me being mad cuz the Steelers lost. I would care less if they lost to anyone else, I just hate GB with a stong passion
    imageimage
    OH MY GOD!

OVER THERE ON THE FOOTY BALL FIELD ITS A HOMO, NO ITS SETH ROGEN, NO ITS THE HUGEST RAGING HOMO EVER TO WALK THE EARTH ITS THAT CLAY GUY
    K ima ask my friend who is a big hockey and football fan, he played in high school, and plays once a week, I guarantee you, he will say Hockey has zero athletes like Clay.... There is nobody with Clays size/speed/strength/finesse combination, ZERO ZADA NONE.
    K ima ask my friend who is a big hockey and football fan, he played in high school, and plays once a week, I guarantee you, he will say Hockey has zero athletes like Clay.... There is nobody with Clays size/speed/strength/finesse combination, ZERO ZADA NONE.
    WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER BET HE WOULD TEAR OLD CLAY UP RECTALLY
    Athetic ability on a football field and atheletic ability on the ice are completely different. Just because matthews is tall and has a lot of muscles doesn't mean shit
    imageimage
    Athetic ability on a football field and atheletic ability on the ice are completely different. Just because matthews is tall and has a lot of muscles doesn't mean shit
    IT PROBABLY HELPS HIM PICK UP ON OTHER GAY MEN
    Put the best Hockey athlete in a cage with Clay, CLAY will win, none of them has his quickness and strength, they might be able to skate better, and have better endurance, but Fast twitch muscle >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Endurance
    Put the best Hockey athlete in a cage with Clay, CLAY will win, none of them has his quickness and strength, they might be able to skate better, and have better endurance, but Fast twitch muscle >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Endurance
    Your logic is....uh... <_>
    imageimage
    NO DOUBT HE IS A MASTER OF THE FAST ANAL TWITCH MUSSEL SPASM

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    anyone who says football is gay then defends hockey is fuckin retarded. football may be a bunch of dudes slamming each other around, but hockey is the same thing...on ice skates. so by your own logic hockey is gay.
    muscle =/= athlete
    NO SHIT, otherwise arnold would be the best, I SAID COMBINATION OF SIZE/SPEED/STRENGTH AND FINESSE, NOBODY WITH CLAYS SIZE HAS THAT SPEED and FINESSE, CLAY HAS THE FINESSE OF A SAFETY IN A LINEBACKERS BODY.