Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

DA PACK WIN!!!!

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Try taking a helmet to helmet hit and tell me that doesn't fuck your shit up.
    try taking a elbow to the face going 30 MPH with no "facemask" to protect you...
    You lose a tooth, and go to the dentist, NFL players get a concunsion, and there motorfunctions quit when there 45.

you know how many hockey players careers ended cause of concussion? you dont know what the fuck youre talking about... go jerk off to some clay mathews videos...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Once again
    Football > Basketball > Hockey > Baseball

try taking a elbow to the face going 30 MPH with no "facemask" to protect you...
    players rarely get hit going full speed

Yeah its very rare in hockey.

the pads the football players actually make the hitting more forceful...just cause hockey players can skate faster does not mean they are at full speed when hitting in fact you almost never see a guy lined up and hit at full speed...you see this every single game multiple times in football....

also your claim that hockey players play 3-4 times a week...yeah because they can...football you can't physically play more then once a week it is to hard on your body...there is a reason why the nfl has a career expectancy of a little more then 3 years
    i watch hockey every night, i have NHL Center Ice... I see hockey players lined up and leveled every single night multiple times. they even have a segment top 5 hits of the night...
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    Once again
    Football > Basketball > Hockey > Baseball
    THis

^:)^
    Hockey players do not take harder hits at all. They can take some licks but NFL players take it harder.

Iz ready to provez this :3
    you can't prove shit.

faster moving people slamming you into A FUCKING WALL is a lot harder than being knocked down into some astro turf. use your fucking head rather than just jizz over football because you love it so fucking much.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! <_>

Hockey players don't move fast when going in for the check. They give themselves about 10 feet and then burst into the hit with their shoulder. Football on the other hand is different. They give themselves about a good 30 feet or more and run at full power and speed and unload the hit which is more dangerous. It's like a 230 pound train coming at you that can't stop at will and plows over you. The objective is to hit and hit as hard as you can to knock the other play out. This is not what hockey is about though even on defense. Adding in hitting with your helmet at full speed and shoulder hurts a hell of a lot more harder then a check into the wall that's not that hard. Turf can cause concussions and hell of a lot more injuries. You can't slide and break your fall so easy on turf then you can on ice. Science and logic will show football hits are more harmful then hockey hits. I would love to see the best hockey checker go up against Ray Lewis. Guaranteed Lewis would knock him out cold on a hit.
    Ray Lewis - Height: 6 ft 1 in Weight: 250 lb
    Derek Boogaard - Height 6 ft 7 in Weight 265 lb

i'll take you up on that offer...
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Once again
    pooping>Football > Basketball > Hockey > Baseball
    THis

^:)^
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    You lose a tooth, and go to the dentist, NFL players get a concunsion, and there motorfunctions quit when there 45.

you know how many hockey players careers ended cause of concussion? you dont know what the fuck youre talking about... go jerk off to some clay mathews videos...
    how many hockey players go on to die in there mid 50's tho?...football is proven to lower your life expectancy...also the glass also helps absorb some of the hits....if your basing this mostly on speed you have to factor in the fact that the players in football are way way bigger and way way stronger...how often do you see a guy get hit in hockey and never walk again? it happens in football every single year...football is the more violent and dangerous sport no doubt

Try getting hit by a 6'6" 330 pound Offensive Tackle
    Try getting hit by a 6"7" 265 pound forward driving your right in the boards going 25 MPH
    The boards won't hurt as much as getting sacked by three 300 pounders.

THE GLASS HELPS ABSORB THE HIT
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    Razor = Championship Belt, I will one day raise the gold.
    edited February 2011
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    THE GLASS HELPS ABSORB THE HIT
    thats if you get hit high enough to go into the glass, boards have zero give

how many hockey players go on to die in there mid 50's tho?...football is proven to lower your life expectancy...also the glass also helps absorb some of the hits....if your basing this mostly on speed you have to factor in the fact that the players in football are way way bigger and way way stronger...how often do you see a guy get hit in hockey and never walk again? it happens in football every single year...football is the more violent and dangerous sport no doubt

6 hockey players dies as a result of on ice injuries
    1 football player died as a result of an in game injury

the glass may absorb hits, but when your falling 5 feet away and your face and neck go into the boards... i bet it doesnt absorb the hit. and the way bigger way stronger argument is just untrue. linemen are bigger then hockey players, but theyre rarely the ones putting on the bone crushing hits in football. its usually corners and safeties who are smaller then hoackey players and linemen who average around the same size.

"how often do you see a guy get hit in hockey and never walk again? it happens in football every single year"

please name 1 player this happened to in the NFL this year???????

alot of youz seem to be throwing out your opinion, but not bringing any facts :/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Another win for Football :D

Super Bowl XLV Makes History:

With an average US audience of 111 million viewers, this was the most-watched Super Bowl as well as the most-watched progam of any kind in American television history, beating the previous record of 106.5 million viewers for Super Bowl XLIV. An estimated 162.9 million total viewers watched all or part of the game. The game drew a national household Nielsen rating of 46.0 and a 69 share. It drew a 59.7 local rating in both Milwaukee and Pittsburgh, the second-highest local rating for a Super Bowl after the 63.0 that Super Bowl XX drew in Chicago. In the host market of Dallas-Ft. Worth, the game drew a 53.7 rating. Not only that, but the game was shown to over more then 20 countries.

The game was shown live on the following channels:

* Asia: All Sports Network
    * China:
    * Australia:
    * Brazil:
    * Canada:
    * Europe:
    o Austria:
    o Belgium:
    o Denmark:
    o Finland:
    o France:
    o Germany:
    o Hungary: and Romania:
    o Italy
    o Israel:
    o Norway:
    o Poland:
    o Portugal:
    o Russia:
    o Slovenia:
    o Spain:
    o Sweden
    o Switzerland
    o United Kingdom and Ireland:
    Latin America:
    Mexico

*in words of Erik Peterson* GOD DAMN LIL HOMIE!!!!!
    Another win for Football :D

Super Bowl XLV Makes History:

With an average US audience of 111 million viewers, this was the most-watched Super Bowl as well as the most-watched progam of any kind in American television history, beating the previous record of 106.5 million viewers for Super Bowl XLIV. An estimated 162.9 million total viewers watched all or part of the game. The game drew a national household Nielsen rating of 46.0 and a 69 share. It drew a 59.7 local rating in both Milwaukee and Pittsburgh, the second-highest local rating for a Super Bowl after the 63.0 that Super Bowl XX drew in Chicago. In the host market of Dallas-Ft. Worth, the game drew a 53.7 rating. Not only that, but the game was shown to over more then 20 countries.

The game was shown live on the following channels:

* Asia: All Sports Network
    * China:
    * Australia:
    * Brazil:
    * Canada:
    * Europe:
    o Austria:
    o Belgium:
    o Denmark:
    o Finland:
    o France:
    o Germany:
    o Hungary: and Romania:
    o Italy
    o Israel:
    o Norway:
    o Poland:
    o Portugal:
    o Russia:
    o Slovenia:
    o Spain:
    o Sweden
    o Switzerland
    o United Kingdom and Ireland:
    Latin America:
    Mexico

*in words of Erik Peterson* GOD DAMN LIL HOMIE!!!!!
    WIN
    And you know people don't give a shit about hockey when they barley show the games on tv.

i wasn't meaning it to be just the nfl

i wasn't meaning it to be just the nfl
    <_>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Looks like the NFL wants their ratings to go up lol
    imageimage