Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

DA PACK WIN!!!!

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    ^^^hahaha nice
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Prince has issues
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    the only reason it's view so much is because it gives people a reason to party. just because it's on inside someone's house doesn't mean it's actually being watched or the people only have it on because the commercials during it have developed a reputation to be worth watching.

and I bet even though it was aired in other countries most of those people probably could have given a fuck less about watching it.
    yeah but in a day and age when its breaking ratings when people have 300 channels to choose from its amazing....they didn't get these ratings when people only had 4 channels to choose from

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hockey leads in deaths, concussions, heart attacks/strokes, face damage, cuts, bruising, missing teeth, orbital injuries...

football leads in broken bones
    football is definately the more popular sport in america...
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    the only reason it's view so much is because it gives people a reason to party. just because it's on inside someone's house doesn't mean it's actually being watched or the people only have it on because the commercials during it have developed a reputation to be worth watching.

and I bet even though it was aired in other countries most of those people probably could have given a fuck less about watching it.
    lol what we had 10 people at the party, and we all watched the game......

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    hockey leads in deaths, concussions, heart attacks/strokes, face damage, cuts, bruising, missing teeth, orbital injuries...

football leads in broken bones
    Someone must have not seen all of the injuries last night.

just look at how long hockey players play compared to football players..football is obivously more violent
    Prince has issues
    lol I ahve issues? Did you remember how you acted last night? I never acted like a psycho like you.

yeah, they were all broken/dislocated bones <_>
    it takes more force to break a bone then to cut someone on there face or give them a concussion...i also doubt hockey has more concussions

yeah but in a day and age when its breaking ratings when people have 300 channels to choose from its amazing....they didn't get these ratings when people only had 4 channels to choose from

People also weren't as lazy back then and most people didn't care unless their number one team was in the super bowl. Tv shows have gone down hill lately, hardly anything worth a shit. Not only that they hype the hell out of the commercials and it gives people an excuse to drink and party. But yay for Super 8! Weirton reppin' =D
    imageimage
    just look at how long hockey players play compared to football players..football is obivously more violent
    testeverde and favre played 20 seasons... well into his 40's

Eric Lindros played 13 seasons, the last 5 in and out with injuries and had to retire at 31

it goes both ways...
    Prince has issues
    lol I ahve issues? Did you remember how you acted last night? I never acted like a psycho like you.

I'm passionate about my team and this time I showed it. And not only that, I'm the mild one in the family. If you think I'm psycho then you would want my whole family locked up
    imageimage
    Hockey play a ton more games, there is no way NFL could play taht many games, the whole team would be out, HOCKEY has full lineup changes, Football has 1 or 2 players switch in and out when there is 11 players on the field....
    yeah and farve won't be able to hardly get out of his bed for the rest of his life....steve mccnair had trouble walking or even getting out of bed and would miss practice all week and then still play...some of the guys are tuff thats why you have to look at averages
    it takes more force to break a bone then to cut someone on there face or give them a concussion...i also doubt hockey has more concussions
    the NFL and NHL both have new rules in place to limit concussions, before that players in the NHL would intentionally go high, theres more players in the NHL, more games, more players in the NHL get concussions. it's a fact...
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer