Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Being a 90s kid was the best thing ever. Kids these days are missing out BIG time. We had it the best.
    Although I may not technically be considered a '90's kid' because I was born in '92 and only remember the later 90's, I agree. :bz
    I was born in '89. I'd say we pretty much grew up around the same things :)

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lmao Rebecca Black.

When I first heard that song on the album I really didn't like it, but it's really grown on me and now I love it.
    That was a good ass video.
    My comp's being shitty so I only watched the first few minutes but it was funny.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Being a 90s kid was the best thing ever. Kids these days are missing out BIG time. We had it the best.
    Although I may not technically be considered a '90's kid' because I was born in '92 and only remember the later 90's, I agree. :bz
    I was born in '89. I'd say we pretty much grew up around the same things :)

More or less, you just probably remember more than I do. :P
    imageimage
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    erik has been stripped of himz metulz status [-(
    GOD I'M DEVASTATED.

I'M NOT METAL? HOLY FUCK I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THIS, I GOTTA BE A BADASS. :-((
    tragik

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    no moar bong tokez fer erik i dont smoketh wifvez poz0rz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no moar bong tokez fer erik i dont smoketh wifvez poz0rz [-(
    Oh shit I just switched the game up and went from rap to pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
    LOLOLOL

That video was hilarious, I've never watched it before.
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I like listening to everything. I don't see how people can stick to one genre of music their whole life.
    Bull fucking shit.
    Problem?
    Yes
    I like listening to everything.
    That.

No you don't. Nobody does.

Your ignorance is astounding. 'Cause uh, I do.

I like Hip Hop, Rap, Metal, Rock, Post Rock, Dubstep, some Country, some Techno, Pop, Pop Rock, Etc. Problem, jackass? Open up your fucking mind for once. Music is too amazing to not enjoy as much of it as you possibly can, the genre has nothing to do with it. Like I've said a million times before, a true Musician/Music fan, doesn't hate on any single genre.
    That's not everything. When was the last time you listened to Jazz, Delta Blues, Mariachi, J-Pop, Post-Punk, Swing, Surf Rock, Doo-Wop, etc?

Oh, what's that, you can't remember because it was either never or so long ago?

That's what I thought
    Don't worry Erik, I'll toke with you.
    Dude I listen to Mariachi all the time. =;
    imageimage
    I like listening to everything. I don't see how people can stick to one genre of music their whole life.
    Bull fucking shit.
    Problem?
    Yes
    That.

I like Hip Hop, Rap, Metal, Rock, Post Rock, Dubstep, some Country, some Techno, Pop, Pop Rock, Etc. Problem, jackass? Open up your fucking mind for once. Music is too amazing to not enjoy as much of it as you possibly can, the genre has nothing to do with it. Like I've said a million times before, a true Musician/Music fan, doesn't hate on any single genre.
    That's not everything. When was the last time you listened to Jazz, Delta Blues, Mariachi, J-Pop, Post-Punk, Swing, Surf Rock, Doo-Wop, etc?

That's what I thought
    I literally have examples of everything listed on my music player.
    Bull fucking shit.
    Problem?
    Yes
    That.

That's what I thought
    I literally have examples of everything listed on my music player.
    k
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Oh shit I just switched the game up and went from rap to pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
    LOLOLOL

That video was hilarious, I've never watched it before.
    SWAG

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    I know im late, but just cuz youre open-minded it doesnt make you "better" than an elitist/close-minded person.
    When you say stuff "ignorant this, ignorant that" it's on par w/ "that band sucks/theyre not trv".
    It doesnt matter if you like to listen to a certain preference or a bunch of different genres,
    but if you constantly shove this "better than you" attitude down people's throat it doesnt make you any different from the opposing side.
    /opinion
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I know im late, but just cuz youre open-minded it doesnt make you "better" than an elitist/close-minded person.
    When you say stuff "ignorant this, ignorant that" it's on par w/ "that band sucks/theyre not trv".
    It doesnt matter if you like to listen to a certain preference or a bunch of different genres,
    but if you constantly shove this "better than you" attitude down people's throat it doesnt make you any different from the opposing side.
    /opinion
    =D>

A statement I can get behind.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    This.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Except I'm not acting better than anyone. But closemindedness, especially at the level of many on this forum, is pathetic. And you're a fucking retard, being open minded and giving everything a chance and not bashing on everything, is REALLY just as bad as being a closeminded elitist faggot. Give me a break.