Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm pretty much in love with that song/vid Ed :)
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I got her Rugrats, Doug, Rockos Modern Life, The Wild Thornberries, and Recess. She seems to like them all for the most part. :D
    success.jpg
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I'm currently listening to "rugrats in paris" \m/
    Ahhh I love that movie. :3
    It's my daughters favorite. I got a ton of Rugrats DVD off of Amazon. I got so sick of these days cartoons, like Dora. She's annoying as fuck, haha. I'm so happy she loves the Rugrats! :)
    I have the first Rugrats movie and the Paris one on VHS, haha. On Thursday mornings at 2-4 or 5 a.m. they play Rugrats on this one Nickelodeon channel I get, I always look forward to watching them. :-)) You're doing an a+ job as a mother by having her watch good cartoons from the get-go. :D
    We have Rugrats in Paris, and I THINK it's just The Rugrats Movie.. where they get lost in the woods? Haha. She loves them. And thank you :) I just hate all the kids shows these days, so I make her watch ones that give me that chance to relive my childhood :p
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It is, for the most part. Such a bland fucking genre.
    And you call us ignorant. <_> Metal is just as diverse as any other genre.

Lolno.

It has it's subgenres, but within those subgenres, every fucking band does the same shit except for a select few. Like Ed said, when you can't tell the difference between Band A and Band B, or even the difference between each individual song on an album, it's a bland and uncreative genre.
    I disagree, there's always something new if you're willing to look. If you're not willing to look, then you're right, it's probably best to move on.
    Sad thing, is I do look. So much. It's never anything new. One of the only Metal albums that's managed to stay fresh to me for years now is [id] by Veil Of Maya. And of course, TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS, why? Because they sound different and actually do something to separate themselves from other bands. As well as making individual songs that stick out, instead of having 10 of the same song with a different title.
    Sooooo Kvelertak's self-titled is just recycled crap that everyone's done before....
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I didn't give the new BMTH album a chance when it first came out, but I listened to the whole thing and I liked the style to it. It was something different than your typical metalcore album.

erik has been stripped of himz metulz status [-(
    GOD I'M DEVASTATED.

I'M NOT METAL? HOLY FUCK I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THIS, I GOTTA BE A BADASS. :-((
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    We have Rugrats in Paris, and I THINK it's just The Rugrats Movie.. where they get lost in the woods? Haha. She loves them. And thank you :) I just hate all the kids shows these days, so I make her watch ones that give me that chance to relive my childhood :p
    Yeah, haha. With that little Reptar car thing and the monkeys. :D The kids shows today are so awful...I used to babysit my cousin with my mom from 2001 to 2007, and all the dumb shows I watched...I missed seeing all the ones you got for your daughter, haha, 'cause I grew up with those too. :c
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    GOD I'M DEVASTATED.

I'M NOT METAL? HOLY FUCK I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THIS, I GOTTA BE A BADASS. :-((
    See, we've already established you're not metal, and you're a metal poser. Who let you out of the lair? [-(
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lmao Rebecca Black.

When I first heard that song on the album I really didn't like it, but it's really grown on me and now I love it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Being a 90s kid was the best thing ever. Kids these days are missing out BIG time. We had it the best.
    Being a 90s kid was the best thing ever. Kids these days are missing out BIG time. We had it the best.
    This.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    GOD I'M DEVASTATED.

See, we've already established you're not metal, and you're a metal poser. Who let you out of the lair? [-(
    I grabbed your key, midget.

>:-)

Although I may not technically be considered a '90's kid' because I was born in '92 and only remember the later 90's, I agree. :bz
    imageimage
    FUCK THE DEVIL EMOTICON WON'T WORK.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    lmao Rebecca Black.

When I first heard that song on the album I really didn't like it, but it's really grown on me and now I love it.
    That was a good ass video.

GOD I'M DEVASTATED.

I grabbed your key, midget.

>:-)

Oh...yeah...I did have it at my height level...oops. :P
    imageimage
    Successbaby.JPG.