Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Like/Dislike list

Comments

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    like everyone except Bianca, distance, LFOD, alec, and I guess nolametal since he hates me

erik is...i dont know. not like or dislike I guess. just meh
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :^o

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "Santana" lol u mad
    "Mike" idk how he's on your dislike list. He's on my permalikelist because he made these boards lol
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im on my own dislike list
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    i'm never on a list. Not sure people know me lol. Whether it be the original forums, the new official forums, or here. I think I was listed once on the original forums. Oh well. Not a big deal. Better to be not known then hated.
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    i'm never on a list. Not sure people know me lol. Whether it be the original forums, the new official forums, or here. I think I was listed once on the original forums. Oh well. Not a big deal. Better to be not known then hated.
    You gotta post something shocking, so that people will remember you, maybe film yourself planting a bomb or something, I think that will work.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Of course I'm number one on the like list.
    imageimage
    You gotta post something shocking, so that people will remember you, maybe film yourself planting a bomb or something, I think that will work.

yeah I'll get right on that...

You complaining or bragging.

:-))
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lol
    8-| <-- was that you when you read it?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hey im just throwing it out there, you wanna get noticed, maybe you should post more, pick a better name, and sig, get yourself a bad ass avatar.

lol
    8-| <-- was that you when you read it?</p>
    Haha pretty much, yeah. That and a combination of the eyebrow-raising smiley that doesn't work on here.
    imageimage
    lol
    She really does hate me now doesnt she.

8->
    edited January 2011
    lol
    Haha pretty much, yeah. That and a combination of the eyebrow-raising smiley that doesn't work on here.
    This one?
    /:)

edited January 2011
    /:-)

Cheeze explain your crazy black magic ways, it won't show up for me.
    imageimage

Hey im just throwing it out there, you wanna get noticed, maybe you should post more, pick a better name, and sig, get yourself a bad ass avatar.

I post pretty often, and I don't need a better name. i've had this name since the original boards in 2008. I chose it so people would remember it. And they did, so i don't really have an issue.

And I wouldn't take advice on "getting noticed" from you. The only reason people "notice" you is because you're a dumbass and you think the whole world needs to know that you think you're awesome.
    /:-)

Cheeze explain your crazy black magic ways, it won't show up for me.
    >:)
    Bleh, I dont like those smiley faces. :(|)

I post pretty often, and I don't need a better name. i've had this name since the original boards in 2008. I chose it so people would remember it. And they did, so i don't really have an issue.

And I wouldn't take advice on "getting noticed" from you. The only reason people "notice" you is because you're a dumbass and you think the whole world needs to know that you think you're awesome.
    lawl who is this guy? You do know im joking right!