Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Like/Dislike list

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    as long as I don't make someones list of people to kill, then I dont really care if i make a list or not
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Tattoos related to popular culture are retarded.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Like: Everyone except prince, jeff, and bianca

People to kill: chicken fucker
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    Tattoos related to popular culture are retarded.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I love everybody! :-bd

Except for Bianca. =;
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2011
    Yes, but that was just the other day. Not a while ago.
    i recently changed my name, maybe that's where the confusion comes from....
    That is a great possibility.
    What was your other screen name?
    fuck yeah! i can't wait to get back to work. i'm a bricklayer, so this is the offseason for me. should be back to work in late feb early march. i'm usually off from late november to late feb. like 3 months. it's fun being off like the first couple weeks, then i get bored as fuck...
    what do you do?
    i'm in the union, so i get taken care of during the offseason, and my pay is great when i do work, so if i budget well, i don't run out of money. and i'm still an apprentice on my 3rd year, when i'm done with that next i'll be a journeyman and get a hugee fucking raise. can't wait for that shit. this past 3 being an apprentice seems like forever...
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Not even close.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • samsydsamsyd Posts: 284 salt miner
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not even close.
    I was trying to troll and you BLLLLEW IT.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited January 2011
    what do you do?
    I am Senior Mechanical Engineer.
    I engineer fish process equipment.
    Ex: My last machine was for Anchovies. My machine would cut the head off, vacuum the guts out, cut the tail off, split the belly open, run thru another gut cleaning wheel, then the backbones removed, and then butterfly fillets......all at 260 Anchovies per minute.
    That is the one that we sent to Turkey in October. Since then we have sold 3 of those same machines. One going to Canada, on to Peru,..and another one that is going somewhere near Russia. Can't remember. Anyways,..since I am the Senior Engineer and the Anchovie machine is my baby,...then I go and set the machine up and make sure they run prooperly.

So yay!! Paid Road Trips!!

that fucking rules! you must get paid very well.... the only place my job takes me is up and down my state everyday. it's awesome you're given to visit other countries! \m/
  • samsydsamsyd Posts: 284 salt miner
    i dont dislike anyone.
    go me!
    i hear you man, like i said i can't wait to get a fucking raise. start saving for a house for me and my girl.

i was gonna ask you how you'd stayed smokin up over there, amsterdam answered that question , lolz. that's cool man, dudes on my job tell me that once i'm done my apprenticeship, the company i work for always gives raise and gift cars out all the time out of the blue.! can't wait for that shit... it will feel good when these four years being an apprentice is over and my hard work finally starts showing me the real benefits!!!
    damn, glad it all worked out for you, lol. you lucked out with that layover...
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    How's the red light area of Amsterdam UP?There was some talk that they were going to close it down?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    catz doesnt discriminate he hatez all teh poz0rz on an equal basis

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Well thank god I like myself.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.