Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All the people who don't like tyler don't listen to rap. OF are a very unique rap group.
    This. Odd Future even said if you don't get them, you never will.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    You should definitely do that. It's a great album. I listened to it once all the way through and didn't listen to it much after that because of the length but I popped it in one time and couldn't get over how good it is
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Haven't listened to it yet Gulch. I'm actually hoping to get around to that soon.
    SO FUCKING GOOD I CANT STOP LISTENING
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I remember seeing Obscura with TBDM once and just loved what I saw. I should be able to get around to it fairly soon now with school ending.
    I remember seeing Obscura with TBDM once and just loved what I saw. I should be able to get around to it fairly soon now with school ending.
    JUST FINISHED MY LAST FINAL YESTERDAY

HELL FUCKING YEAH :-D
    Lucky ass, I have one more to go and I'm friggin done for the year!
    Lucky ass, I have one more to go and I'm friggin done for the year!
    I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR NOW I CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WORK ON MUSIC PROJECTS \m/
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited May 2011
    All the people who don't like tyler don't listen to rap. OF are a very unique rap group.
    I've never heard that from an artist before..... :-|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    About to start listening to my list again now that i have time.
    Suck my dick.
    Suck my dick.
    You just take everything personally don't you? lol
    Just saying. Relax.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Get off his nuts, Jay, seriously.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Odd Future even said if you don't get them, you never will.
    After all, when they chant "KILL PEOPLE. BURN SHIT. FUCK SCHOOL." they are clearly commenting on the current state of our economy by using "killing people" as a metaphor for electing new officials and "burning shit" as a metaphor for eliminating our debt while exclaiming "fuck school" in protest to the corruption of public establishments in society today while giving a "call to arms", so to speak, for global reform.

Or maybe they're just full of shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Odd Future even said if you don't get them, you never will.
    After all, when they chant "KILL PEOPLE. BURN SHIT. FUCK SCHOOL." they are clearly commenting on the current state of our economy by using "killing people" as a metaphor for electing new officials and "burning shit" as a metaphor for eliminating our debt while exclaiming "fuck school" in protest to the corruption of public establishments in society today while giving a "call to arms", so to speak, for global reform.

Or maybe they're just full of shit.

Please don't be ignorant. He even has a mini speech in the middle of Radicals (The song that says KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL.) and he says "Now I'm not saying to go out and do some stupid shit and get in trouble, I'm just saying to do whatever the fuck makes you happy, be whatever you wanna be, I'm a fucking unicorn, and nobody's gonna tell me that I'm not.".

That's not the exact wording, but it was like that.
    edited May 2011
    Dude, I'm just kidding around. Don't be all mad just because I strongly dislike him. You called Nasum garbage and you don't see me riding my bike over to burn your house down (yet)

On a side note, he called himself a fucking unicorn?????
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Brian :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    Dude, I'm just kidding around. Don't be all mad just because I strongly dislike him. You called Nasum garbage and you don't see me riding my bike over to burn your house down (yet)

On a side note, he called himself a fucking unicorn?????
    Yes, but it has meaning to it. He's saying be whatever the fuck you wanna be and don't ever let anyone else make you believe that you can never be that or never live out your dreams.
    He should've said that instead of calling himself a unicorn.

Kill unicorns. Burn stables. Fuck giraffes.