Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

Instead of disliking maybe you could elaborate on why he never seems to be playing when I turn on the occasional game

Why would I when in the end it doesn't matter? It isn't my fault that everytime you've tuned into a Pens game for whatever reason he wasn't on the ice. He took a puck to the jaw a few weeks back and it got broken. So he hasn't been able to play lately but has been going to practice. Inb4crybaby
    imageimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    God i hate the Pens. Hope they play someone a bit better in the second round....
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

mrAPE said:

Instead of disliking maybe you could elaborate on why he never seems to be playing when I turn on the occasional game

Why would I when in the end it doesn't matter? It isn't my fault that everytime you've tuned into a Pens game for whatever reason he wasn't on the ice. He took a puck to the jaw a few weeks back and it got broken. So he hasn't been able to play lately but has been going to practice. Inb4crybaby
    Now was that so hard?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    GODDAMNITTTTT I hate Pittsburgh and their silly fans. Wtf it's the fucking playoffs, and this pussy isn't playing? What the fuck do you need a jaw for to play hockey?? So he can whine to the refs? They make face masks and shields you know for these type of injuries. Grade a pussy. Lets not forget, game 7 of the Stanley cup finals the redwings against the penguins (and the refs) Crosby sat out the last 2 periods cause his knee hurt. It disgusts me. I'm getting fucking nauseous just thinking about that faggot right now. And the Pitt fans have no excuses and sound and look dumber then any motherfucking sports team ever including the cowboys fans. Cowboys fans are delusional, penguins fans are in denial or they just don't care about the game. At least the refs don't determine the cowboys outcome. I hate the penguins, 10 years ago you salt crusty simps were at home not supporting hockey and they were about to move the team. You's sucked so long that each year you had the top pick and got a good team now everyone's fuck riders. Face of the NHL? wut? more like face of beat ass pittsburgh. Classless trifflin embarrassment to the game penguins and their fans KILL YOURSELVES all o you!

This dude to 2 pucks to the face in the same season, the first one he came back in the same game got a million stitches an broke mad face bones an didn't miss a beat. The second time he got hit in the eye broke his eye socket off and had brain bleeding and swelling, still came back for the playoffs. Watch this penguins fagz. You scabs disgust me.

http://youtu.be/lnUIg5XQXA8

And don't even get me started on the pens being in another winter classic........
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And this is why I never come in here. Fucking pointless for me to
    imageimage
    If I met a really nice hot girl and everything was going great and we were getting along perfect, match made in heaven... Then she told me she was a pens fan???? I'd punch her right in the fucking face. I'd rather find out she was a tranny then a pens fan.
    I'm just chillin here with my cup of coffee reading the news paper then I say to myself... I wonder what's up on MU? Then I click the NHL thread cause there's mad topics.

INSTANT RAGE.

And this is why I never come in here. Fucking pointless for me to

Good GTFO b-(
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    TrifeLyfe said:

This dude to 2 pucks to the face in the same season, the first one he came back in the same game got a million stitches an broke mad face bones an didn't miss a beat. The second time he got hit in the eye broke his eye socket off and had brain bleeding and swelling, still came back for the playoffs. Watch this penguins fagz. You scabs disgust me.

Didn't they lose to the Blackhawks in the Finals when this nigga was playing for the Flyers that one year he was on it? =))
    Yeah so? I'd rather loose with my players giving it their all then win with my captain face of the NHL in the dressing room. Flyers played hard as fuck, injured and gave it their all. It was a great serious.
    Seems to be a trend in Philly sports :-? Play hard as fuck but choke when it matters most :|
    I remember now leah saying she hated crosby. Now she defends him?.....
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Naw she still hates him lol.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She's probably just annoyed with all of the Penguin bashing that goes on here.
    To be far all of pittsburgh is shit not just the pens.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know. Only cool thing is Razor
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Because he's a pussy and can't take a hit.

Said the guy who pulls the car over and cries because he misses 11th grade
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    edited May 2013
    Also people who are gonna off themselves don't tell people
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol you people are salty as hell. mad because pittsburgh actually wins championships?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I at least respected the steelers ownership as good people before big ben came around. But turns out they suck as well.