Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Do work, Kenny. [-O<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Hockey > no hockey. After tonight there's no hockey until September. :((
    Don't confrontz meh. [-(
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll be happy to see Gagne lift the cup, he's been my favorite player since he was drafted! Good for him, he deserves it!

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm siding with the officials on this one. That call was legit. And no, it does not matter to me that Stoll didn't get a penalty.
    it was a good call. all im sayin' is that penalty never woulda happened if they didn't miss the call against stoll. and that it is unfortunate that they ended up getting 3 goals from it. im not trying to take away anything from the kings, they deserved to win. it's just frustrating at anytime when a missed call/bad call results in favor of the opposing team. and then there's that play where the ref go into volchankov's (sp?) way and knocked him down while he was chasing down whoever it was for the kings and they scored a few seconds later on the very same rush.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited June 2012
    The officiating wasn't good in the playoffs....but they did get that one right. I understand the frustration. I don't like the direction of the game right now because of the way it's getting called. But that's a discussion for another day.

And lol @ Gagne almost dropping the Cup. :))
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    "The "Stanley Cup" sounds like an award given to the kid in your 5th grade class with a hair lip who had the best team spirit."

=))
    Stanley Cup > Larry O'Brien trophy :P
    Stanley Cup > Larry O'Brien trophy :P
    We both know that's not true :-j
    edited June 2012
    i really hope parise stays in jersey but i doubt he will. too many teams out there have a lot of money to pay him and i don't think jersey will be able to match their offers :(( :((

Edit: the only thing in our favor right now is we just had a great run to the finals and maybe parise will take that into consideration that he would have a good chance of winning in jersey but who knows.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Marc <_>

..that was rougher to watch then I expected... :-S
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "The "Stanley Cup" sounds like an award given to the kid in your 5th grade class with a hair lip who had the best team spirit."

=))
    - Jenny Johnson
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Kings winning the cup is a win for NH.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    hey jay, parise isn't a free agent until july, right? so the devils are the only ones allowed try and make a deal before then?

=))
    marc mad his team can't even make it to the playoffs. then he hops on the spurs dicks like a sit and spin.
    I'm always on that Spurs dick. Most winningest sports team in all of sports last 15 years :3
    hey jay, parise isn't a free agent until july, right? so the devils are the only ones allowed try and make a deal before then?
    Correct, the Devils have exclusive negotiating rights to Parise until midnight ET on July 1. The only way another team can negotiate with him before then is if they trade for his negotiating rights.

=))
    marc mad his team can't even make it to the playoffs. then he hops on the spurs dicks like a sit and spin.
    I'm always on that Spurs dick. Most winningest sports team in all of sports in texas last 15 years :3
    fixed
    Nope :3 all of sports