Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never said it was and I never said Girouxs hit was clean, all I said was SHanahan is doing a horiffic job in the playoffs and should be fucking fired. I mean hes basically picking and chosing who he wants to suspend instead of being consistent. The system is a joke.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The second round's been better. The Ovechkin thing was a miss, but they punished Torres appropriately and suspended Klesla, one of Phoenix's defensemen, for tonight's game as well. It's something they'll have to discuss in the next CBA this summer. I like the system better than when Colin Campbell had absolute power, but there are obviously flaws that remain.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    damn right im salty, we got players smashing guys faces against the glass with their bare hands and ovenchicken flying through the sky into dudes face yet my player gets suspended. Fuck Shanafagz.
    we got players smashing guys faces against the glass with their bare hands and ovenchicken flying through the sky into dudes face
    I'm sorry but this made me lol. :))
    its true doe and they dont even do shit... yet when its against Shanahans former Devils. Giroux 1 game. Fuckkov with this failed system. Flyers still gonna win.
    Bye bye Nashville \:D/
    Yeah fuck shanahans, in the reg season he seemed legit, now in the playoffs hees clucking around with his package between his legs like a schoolgirl lost not knowing what to do.

Campbell > Shanafagz
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Can you post a video of the hammels thing where he hit harper and what led to it?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Nothing led up to it, he just hit him. Welcome to the big leagues. They hit Hamels back, it's over.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    hopefully Philly can overcome. West is gonna be a snoozefest. East will be too if the Devils are in the conf finals
    Don't get defensive I just wanted to see what happened. I don't think people should be suspended for stuff like that but that's just me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I just watched a video with both getting hit. No harm no foul on either person getting hit. There should be no suspension for that
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont think giroux would have been suspended just for the hit if the puck wasn't already long gone when he made the hit. it was a cheap shot. but i think i've seen worse penalties that went unpunished.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Don't get defensive I just wanted to see what happened. I don't think people should be suspended for stuff like that but that's just me
    I didnt get defensive.
    i dont think giroux would have been suspended just for the hit if the puck wasn't already long gone when he made the hit. it was a cheap shot. but i think i've seen worse penalties that went unpunished.
    pretty much.
    The bullshit penalties these refs call these fucking days, 10 years ago they would have been drug out in the streets raped and shot. Thank GOD we're only one goal behind.
    George <_> When has cross checking to the face not been a penalty?
    oh stfu Jay, he fucking brushed him with the stick. You people are the reason the NHL is turning into a fag league. Can't even play a fucking deciding playoff game without getting ticky tack calls. If you agree with the refs and the league, youre whats wrong with the NHL today.
    LET THEM FUCKING PLAY! THIS ISNT THE MITES ON ICE OR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED LEAGUE OR PEEWEE. iT'S THE FUCKING PROS, LET THE PROS PLAY. THE REFS AND THE NHL ARE DETERMINING THE OUTCOME TO GAMES.