Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay I don't watch much hockey at all. Like the sport a lot just really don't have a rooting intrest. Anyway if players are being that blatantly dirty why doesn't someone just smash them in the face with the stick for pulling cheap shots like they have been. With my personality it would be hard for me to sit back and watch a teammate/friend go down like in the video John posted and I would probably do something that would get me taken out of the league completely and it might be worth it to finally stand up to the shit instead of sitting back and dealing with it. Smash a stick across one of the dirty players faces. The stop dirty hits message would get delivered.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Mcsorley got booted from the league for this high stick...i think what bertuzzi did was worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yvt0B4RXWc
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya it wasnt worse at all
    Yeah I'm talking more violent. If I came across someone taking out a player the way your first video showed I should charge across the ice and full on baseball swing blast them in the face with the stick and send a message.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    What made the first video worse was that after dude was out cold that player grabbed his head and forced it into the ice on the fall then punched him more. He would get a stick to the face for that if I was there lol
    And when they booted me from the league and said why did you do that I would say " well someone has got to fucking do something to stop these dirty fucking hits and if the NHL won't step up and do it I'll give these players something to fear for cheap shots"

Now I just need to become a hockey player
    I think the players should take a stand and tell the team / coach that they don't want to play with the dirty players. deport them all to canada
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    What Did bertuzzi do?
    What Did bertuzzi do?
    Sucker punched a player in the head from behind, then drove his face into the ice

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Wow lol. What a scumbag
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    also broke Moore's neck and ended his career
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yous act like your players are all fucking clean and serene. Gtgo, bertuzzifagz was just sticking up for his captain who was injured a few nights before and accidents happen. He didn't mean to end the guys career he served a year suspension and I'd remorseful. Stfu and move on. I don't like bertuzzifagz either, but the guy served his punishment. Y'all some soft ass niggas. And fukkov John Bradhear rules.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    STFU George you cry more than anyone alive about this type of shit. So if it was a Flyers player who's career was ended like this as a rookie, you'd be ok with it? You called it an accident? You're not really that stupid are you? Bertuzzi should have been suspended for life, just like McSorley. He is a gutless pussy.
    kind of messed up that you talked dirty players, but like Brashier. He was a Canuck and the defination of a dirty player. liking him is very oxymoronic
    Dammit George why would you ruin the conversation with your crying about things. I just wanted to discuss why people havent taken various actions to deal with dirty players.

I think if I got cold cocked for behind and my face smashed in the ice I would have to take off my skate and stab someone
    Fagz, you really think bertuzzifagz wanted to go out and end the guys career? Hell no, it was retaliation cause his captain was cheap shoted a few nights earlier. Bertuzzifagz admit his mistake and served his punishment with remorse. The penguins players won't even apologize or admit wrong or fucking even agnowledge their dirtiness. I watch more hockey then all you fagz, I don't think what bertuzzifagz did was even close to the dirtiest play I ever seen. It was just a horrible and unfortunate accident, and yeah I'd be pissed if it was a flyers player, I'm pissed it was any player that sucks. Brashear is god.
    Brashier was offsides!
    What mcsorley did was wayyyyy dirtier.
    the game where Brashier got high sticked by Mcsorley, i watched. Brashier kept on cheap shotting all the skill players of the Bruins all game long. When Mcsorley went to challenge him, pussy Brashier wouldn't drop the gloves. then continiued with the cheapshots. Mcsorley got sick of it then did the high stick. I have zero respect or sympathy for Barshier. He's a pussy player and should be a Penguin
    Bradhear did what he supposed to do, get in your players heads and they couldn't handle it. Mcsorley is just a puss.