Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    why wouldn't we have the sharks?
    The teams are reseeded after the first round. Here's what could happen:

If Vancouver and San Jose win their series, (1)Vancouver plays (5)Nashville and we play the Sharks.

If Vancouver and LA win their series, (1)Vancouver plays (7)Los Angeles and we play Nashville.

If Chicago and San Jose win their series, (2) San Jose plays (8) Chicago and we play Nashville.

If Chicago and LA win their series, we are the highest remaining seed and play Chicago and Nashville plays Los Angeles.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    CF's prolly running up and down the street happy as fuck, drunk as shit...
    I would be too lol. They've done a hell of a job so far. Let's see if they can finish it on Tuesday.
    is it fucked up that i'm kind of rooting for chicago to do it? :-S
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Nahh i don't think so. unless you truly 100% HATE the team then it isn't because you're just cheering for the accomplishment.

If it were the Pens or Rangers and you were chearing for them to do it than yeah it would be lol
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's okay as long as you aren't rooting for them against Detroit.
    Lol, no. Why would it be? It's not like your team is a rival of either. Personally, I'm glad the series went 7 and no matter who wins, the winner will be a lot more tired going into the second round. I think the Wings can take whoever they draw in the second round, though Chicago or Nashville would be a lot less taxing because they wouldn't have to travel cross-country.
    i just think it would be cool to see an 8 seed take out a 1 seed with a 4 game comeback.
    Well Vancouver is going to have to start Luongo now. :))
    Chocago has all the momentum.
    Yeah. We'll see what happens. It will be a good game.
    so we got two game 7's on tuesday... philly/buffalo, chicago,vancouver

...who should philly start in net? Boosh, BOB, Leighton, random fan?

I say Boosh, he played good in the game and I think he will do everything in his power to redeem himself from fridays game. He's got the most experience and has been the strongest for us all year. Pronger back will help.
    Boucher looked good, he'll start. The thing is, I think you have to stick with him the whole game, no matter what. If the Flyers win, they can't play musical chairs with their goalies all playoffs and expect to get any farther.
    I think Boosh is the guy, put BOB back in as backup, give Leighton his bus ticket out of town, and role like that... with Pronger back and other guys not having to play as much, it will make it alot easier on everyone. Pronger seems to slow down games and we go at our pace when hees in. they were only plasying 4 guys in the last half of game 5. coburn, timonen, meszaros, and carle were playing all the mins. Pronger back gives us a huge lift, and being at home. I like our chances. someone has to get hott for any kind of run though, we cant keep parading this crap in front of net and expect to win. I dont see Boosh letting in anmymore soft goals like friday, that was a fluke.
    Pronger only played on the power play in Game 6.
    I know, he wasnt much of a factor, i think his presence helps. he seemd to get under the skin of myers. I see him playing more on tuesday...
    they need to not let in any cheap goals and take an early lead. the 1st periods have been what killed the flyers...
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Can't wait for Philly to be knocked out.
    Can't wait for Marc to be knocked out.