Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    damn...checked to see what game was on versus tonight....both western conf games. guess the first game i'll watch will be the B's tomorrow. was hoping for either the cap / rangers or pens / tb games....
    you biased against the Western Conference? You know that the Western Conference is superior right?
    would rather see the pens get destroyed than any of the western conference games. watching Cooke get hit hard is priceless
    That is priceless, but you would have to hope the Pens get to round 2 to see that. Cooke is suspended for round 1
    ok...i guess i'll ski on watching them too. gotta wait till tomorrow for the B's and Flyers games....
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Why do I have George's fucking sig? Fuck the Flyers! Get that shit off my post! LOL
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Lightning are going to beat the Pens. \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do I have George's fucking sig? Fuck the Flyers! Get that shit off my post! LOL
    {Upload|8986}
    not NHL news, but AHL news instead. AHL has reduced it's schedule to 76 games and the first round of the playoffs will be a best of 5.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Lightning are going to beat the Pens. \m/
    i hope so...

{Upload|8986}
    lmfao actually yes
    I think they lightning can take the pens..
    {Upload|8986}
    lmfao actually yes
    {Upload|8987}
    ktbp.bmp 253.2K
    Tampa Bay's Stamkos line combined is more potent than any forward Pittsburgh can throw out there. I don't see Pittsburgh winning unless they play perfect defense and Fleury stands on his head.
    I believe they can too. I just think their goal scoring ability will over match the Penguins. But like I said before, defensively, the Lightning are fucking terrible. Hopefully Roloson can be awesome. And I believe he can be.

The teams I'm pulling for are the Capitals (just to beat the Rangers), the Lightning (wanna see Roli win) and the Hawks (they've been my number 2 team for about 5 years now)
    Tampa Bay's Stamkos line combined is more potent than any forward Pittsburgh can throw out there. I don't see Pittsburgh winning unless they play perfect defense and Fleury stands on his head.
    The same thing can be said about Tampa. They need Roli to be amazing. The Pens may not have an incredible offense without Crosby, but it is still enough to make the Tampa defense look terrible, which happens often.
    edited April 2011
    The same thing can be said about Tampa. They need Roli to be amazing. The Pens may not have an incredible offense without Crosby, but it is still enough to make the Tampa defense look terrible, which happens often.
    I don't see it being enough. Pittsburgh has terrible numbers on the power play and scoring in the third period. Their scoring-by-committee style won't work without a leader like a Crosby to run the ship.
    Jay :-( :-S
    Now what? <_>
    WOAH! The Coyotes are closer to relocating than I thought. Apparently a very heavy rumor spread to Sportsnet Radio's Fan590 that once the Coyotes are eliminated from the playoffs they will move back to Winnepeg. However, the NHL denies that.

Here is the link: http://www.canada.com/denies+Coyotes+move+...l#ixzz1JQkVCVUX

I think what we can take from this is that it is only a matter of time.
    Now what? <_>
    you untagged yourself from my FB pic [-(
    edited April 2011
    WOAH! The Coyotes are closer to relocating than I thought. Apparently a very heavy rumor spread to Sportsnet Radio's Fan590 that once the Coyotes are eliminated from the playoffs they will move back to Winnepeg. However, the NHL denies that.

Here is the link: http://www.canada.com/denies+Coyotes+move+...l#ixzz1JQkVCVUX

I think what we can take from this is that it is only a matter of time.
    This has been an epic fail by the city to keep that hockey team....they had their chances.....
    Now what? <_>
    Nothing personal, I just don't want Flyers stuff on my profile. [-(
    Now what? <_>
    Nothing personal, I just don't want Flyers stuff on my profile. [-(
    lolz... i would have done the same if someone posted another team on my shit >:D<