Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm pretty sure i'm the only Hawks fan on here
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    enough with all the fighting...here's some Tits to cheer everyone up

We cool Hoods?
    I don't dislike you. I'm just dissapoint :-S ... I'll let it go you if you join my side of the army against all the other fail p0zer cowgirls fans(there's alot of them) and root for the Eagles during football season?
    Fair enough and yeah ill fight against p0zers with you
    Fuck Yeah!!! If you care alot about the Flyers, you gotta root for the Eagles fan!
    Im with you dont worry sir :-bd
    And yeah the Bruins are worrying me too this is an aweful time for the Flyers to slump
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i'm still pissed about Saturday night, when the B's lost to the crosbytchless Pens
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope the Bruins get knocked off before the Flyers face them, theyre the only team in the NHL that scares me. I'm not worried at all with the past few losses, the team has the flubug, it happens once a year on every team... they'll be fine.
    are the Flyers going to give the Bruins a 3-0 series lead again, to give them some hope?
    I hope the Bruins get knocked off before the Flyers face them, theyre the only team in the NHL that scares me. I'm not worried at all with the past few losses, the team has the flubug, it happens once a year on every team... they'll be fine.
    I certainly hope so. I really do think that this year though is the Flyers year for the Cup. and just saying Versteeg has been a GREAT pickup
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    enough with all the fighting...here's some Tits to cheer everyone up

We cool Hoods?
    I don't dislike you. I'm just dissapoint :-S ... I'll let it go you if you join my side of the army against all the other fail p0zer cowgirls fans(there's alot of them) and root for the Eagles during football season?
    Fair enough and yeah ill fight against p0zers with you
    Fuck Yeah!!! If you care alot about the Flyers, you gotta root for the Eagles fan!
    Im with you dont worry sir :-bd
    And yeah the Bruins are worrying me too this is an aweful time for the Flyers to slump
    Don't worry about the slump, this is the perfect time for the slump, better now then right before the playoffs, everyones sick, they'll be fine and back to normal very soon, I'm not worried at all, if we do have to face the bruins it most likely wouldnt be till the third round anyway. they'll handle anyone else with ease and hopefully someone else knocks out boston before we face them, its not that i dont think we can take them, they just match up real well against us, and they have the revenge from last year factor.
    are the Flyers going to give the Bruins a 3-0 series lead again, to give them some hope?
    it would be another great series
    i still think the B's are still one or two players away for seriously contending for the cup.
    If the FLyers don't win the cup this year, I will be devastated. I was devastated last year and they werent even supposed to go anywhere near the cup and they got within one game. i'm still not over it, it still hurts. how the fuck did Leighton let that goal in? i expect Stanley Cup or depressing sickening summer.
    If the FLyers don't win the cup this year, I will be devastated. I was devastated last year and they werent even supposed to go anywhere near the cup and they got within one game. i'm still not over it, it still hurts. how the fuck did Leighton let that goal in? i expect Stanley Cup or depressing sickening summer.
    I agree I really thought they were going to be the underdog winners last year. and This year they have so much talent and skill its almost impossible for them not to win a Cup. I was really devistated last year when they lost and this year will be worse if they make it to the cup again and lose.
    If they loose, I'd rather it be in the first round then go through 2 months of playoffs just to get your dreams and hopes shattered at the end. I really don't see anyone winning a 7 game series against them...

*throws up Flyers metal horns*

{Upload|4038}
    If they loose, I'd rather it be in the first round then go through 2 months of playoffs just to get your dreams and hopes shattered at the end. I really don't see anyone winning a 7 game series against them...

*throws up Flyers metal horns*

{Upload|4038}
    Agreed id rather see them go out in round 1. Than make it all the way to the Cup and blow it.
    I hate to tell you guys, but the Stanley Cup winner will be from the Western Conference. The Western conference is deeper and better and they play defense, unlike the East.
    yo dawg, i was just messin earlier, i mean i am dissapoint, but i was never serious about not liking you. just wanted to clarify that. i do think its crazy you root for the cowboys, but hopefully i can help you quit that shit and move onto a better life. the 1st step is admitting you have a problem, lolz
    I hate to tell you guys, but the Stanley Cup winner will be from the Western Conference. The Western conference is deeper and better and they play defense, unlike the East.
    STFU. go look at the Flyers D and tell me one team that holds a candle to them, noone. they have 3 number one defensive pairings. stop trollin yo <_>
    yo dawg, i was just messin earlier, i mean i am dissapoint, but i was never serious about not liking you. just wanted to clarify that. i do think its crazy you root for the cowboys, but hopefully i can help you quit that shit and move onto a better life. the 1st step is admitting you have a problem, lolz
    lol its cool dude and i understand how its crazy but again i really dont watch football so it doesnt phase me with teams really. And the Western Conference is very good. But i feel strongly that the East will win.
    STFU. go look at the Flyers D and tell me one team that holds a candle to them, noone. they have 3 number one defensive pairings. stop trollin yo <_>
    playing defense is about alot more than how good your defensemen are. It all starts with the forwards and obviously the goalies as well

playing defense is about alot more than how good your defensemen are. It all starts with the forwards and obviously the goalies as well

The Flyers are a very solid Defensive team all around beside the actual defensmen.

LOL our entire team is filled with defensive forwards, how do you think we were able to hang on so long last year? and now we added meszaros and odonnell on D. the young guys like Giroux and JVR are turning into superstars, we have 3 scoring lines, and EVERYONE playes defense. the Flyers loose a few games cause of the flubug and everyone starts talkin shit <_>