Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Times of Grace album Leak/Matt from Trivium review added.

1234568»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I think we got our first candidate for the most overrated album of the year
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I think we got our first candidate for the most overrated album of the year
    I haven't listened to it yet, but this is probably right.

edited January 2011
    seriously, this band could have the exact same lyrics, music and another singer who sounds similar to Jesse and it would not be even close to receiving the praise it is now. this album is nothing but fanboi's having a hard-on for jesse.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It's gotten praise from people who are still butthurt that Jesse isn't with Killswitch.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited January 2011
    Who's being asshurt in here: The Howard fans or the Jesse fans? So far the only criticism for this album is coming from the former. :-? If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it.

This is from someone who hasn't heard the whole album yet, so I'm unbiased lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I wasn't much of a fan of Jesse before. To be honest, I never really gave his stuff a chance, but I really like it. It's great!
    Who's being asshurt in here: The Howard fans or the Jesse fans? So far the only criticism for this album is coming from the former. :-? If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it.

This is from someone who hasn't heard the whole album yet, so I'm unbiased lol.
    my opinion on Howard and KSE have no effect on what i think of this band
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    seriously, this band could have the exact same lyrics, music and another singer who sounds similar to Jesse and it would not be even close to receiving the praise it is now. this album is nothing but fanboi's having a hard-on for jesse.
    I could give a fuck about Jesse, and personally I think Adam D is kind of a wanker....that being said, this will be the best metalcore album all year....
    why the hell is this on the last page?
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    They might be christian, but the lyrics can be for anybody from any religion, or someone with no religion, I am not religious in the least bit, and it has really touched my heart so to say.
    And BTW I ahve never been a fan of KSE, I never even listend to the first album till just the other day, I didnt know much about Adam D, so im hardly a fanboy, well I am now, after hearing TOG, I think your quite mistaken, it is an amazing album.
    I wasn't much of a fan of Jesse before. To be honest, I never really gave his stuff a chance, but I really like it. It's great!
    Yeah im just now going back and listening to old KSE, I only new there newer stuff, which I wasnt a fan of.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah I noticed that at mayhem. Someyhig along the lines of god bless you all. I thought it was strange since the first thing he did on stage was stick his middle finger in the air and yell "hey bristow! Stick this in in your fucking pipe and smoke it!"
    Just because someone believes in God and appreciates them doesn't mean they can't say any potty words, which some people seem to believe. I personally don't believe, but my hardcore Christian friend is really critical on how to act and whatever. To each his own, as long as it helps people it's not bad.
    I'm not saying he doesn't believe. I'm not the best Christian out there so I'm not judging. I just found it funny and ironic
    Im prolly the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but im not afraid to say "FUCK YOU ALL".